Tinted Pitched Black

post-97191-1158448411.jpgFor heat protection... d2 sa lugar namin na umaabot ng hanggang 50 degrees, tapos sa initan ka

naka park, necessity na talaga. I don't know if we have this brand V-kool sa atin... kahit anong init sa labas

malamig ung glass...they claim one of the most advance daw...medyo may kamahalan nga lang... but very

good. Ung pinaka magaling mag repel ng heat at radiation is the transparent ones...un nilagay ko sa harap

and then sa side at likod ung 70% heavy tint... dito pag darker pa sa 70% huli ka na, un kasi ang law nila.

Overall, di sya mainit, considering na black ung car at ung outside temp is mataas talaga...dito 34 is considered

cold

Ehto

Wala naman sinasabi na violation sa LTO ung heavy tint...

Ung TINTED na car plate cover yan ang violation

Violations In Connection With Plates And Stickers

16 A - Plates not firmly attached and visible

is it true that LTO will be implementing no dark tints allowed?

medium magic tint ba di din pwede?

ano lng pwede

and wen will dis be implemented?

thnks!!

Violations Relative to Motor Vehicle Parts, Accessories, Markings

Motor vehicle with metallic wheels

Defective brakes

Improper horn or signalling device (exceptionally loud, startling, or disgreeable)

Defective horn or signalling device

Carrying red lights visible in front of vehicles

No or defective headlights

No or defective taillights

No red rear lights

No license plate lights

No brake (stop) lights

No or defective windshield wipers

No or disconnected muffler

Dirty and unsightly or dilapidated motor vehicle

Failure to paint or improper painting of authorized route (jeepneys)

Non-painting of business name or trade name on vehicle used for business trade

Unauthorized improvised number plates

If plates are made to appear as registered to operate as FOR HIRE

Failure to put "NOT FOR HIRE" sign on jeepney/jitney not operated FOR HIRE

Unlawful use or attachment of siren/bell/horn/whistle/gadget that produces exceptionally loud or startling sound, including domelights, blinkers, and similar signaling/flashing devices

Glaring front or rear body parts and/or sporting dazzling accessories

Operation of vehicles with right-hand steering wheel

post-97191-1158448411.jpgFor heat protection... d2 sa lugar namin na umaabot ng hanggang 50 degrees, tapos sa initan ka

naka park, necessity na talaga. I don't know if we have this brand V-kool sa atin... kahit anong init sa labas

malamig ung glass...they claim one of the most advance daw...medyo may kamahalan nga lang... but very

good. Ung pinaka magaling mag repel ng heat at radiation is the transparent ones...un nilagay ko sa harap

and then sa side at likod ung 70% heavy tint... dito pag darker pa sa 70% huli ka na, un kasi ang law nila.

Overall, di sya mainit, considering na black ung car at ung outside temp is mataas talaga...dito 34 is considered

cold

I tried V kool once on my F150, very expensive but didn't come out nice. It had a greenish type of appearance, nag mukhang armored truck ang bintana ko! It wasn't also effective in bringing down the glare. But what pissed me off, is that VKool doesn't allow your parking transponder or e-pass to work!

On tinting, this is my two cents worth.. if it's a european car (Benz, BMW, Audi), don't tint it .. sayang ang investment mo if you're not going to flaunt the interior and the fine leather trims.. if you do, it becomes plain vanilla.. Secondly, determine first how you're going to use the car.. if you're always on the field, tint it with 3M RE35, RE20 in front - ask the one installing to leave a hole for the LTO sticker - FYI it's not a strict requirement to have this.. You can go to Roadstar or other accessory shops and request that they tint the front windshield with one-piece. Don't settle for a two-piece coz the partition runs right smack into your eyeline. Then, to remove the LTO sticker, use the flat blade for applying "masilya" .. this is what is being used by pre-owned car-dealers to remove stickers.. try it!

Secondly, if you are a takusa.. tint it all black! don't take the risk.

I personally have two late-model SUVs but I haven't tinted them. I don't go out on the field and just use the vehicles early morning and evening just to and from the office. That being said, they look like they came straight from the show room. All original. But I plan to get a sedan next year as a third vehicle and do an all-around 3M, just to have one for privacy. You don't know when it's going to be handy :evil: Cheers!

Ehto

Wala naman sinasabi na violation sa LTO ung heavy tint...

Ung TINTED na car plate cover yan ang violation

Violations In Connection With Plates And Stickers

16 A - Plates not firmly attached and visible

Violations Relative to Motor Vehicle Parts, Accessories, Markings

Motor vehicle with metallic wheels

Defective brakes

Improper horn or signalling device (exceptionally loud, startling, or disgreeable)

Defective horn or signalling device

Carrying red lights visible in front of vehicles

No or defective headlights

No or defective taillights

No red rear lights

No license plate lights

No brake (stop) lights

No or defective windshield wipers

No or disconnected muffler

Dirty and unsightly or dilapidated motor vehicle

Failure to paint or improper painting of authorized route (jeepneys)

Non-painting of business name or trade name on vehicle used for business trade

Unauthorized improvised number plates

If plates are made to appear as registered to operate as FOR HIRE

Failure to put "NOT FOR HIRE" sign on jeepney/jitney not operated FOR HIRE

Unlawful use or attachment of siren/bell/horn/whistle/gadget that produces exceptionally loud or startling sound, including domelights, blinkers, and similar signaling/flashing devices

Glaring front or rear body parts and/or sporting dazzling accessories

Operation of vehicles with right-hand steering wheel

On paper, yes. But in this country where there are virtually no patrol cars and policemen just huddle in pre-designated areas, there is basically no enforcement of these rules. For instance, how will you arrest a politician #8-plated SUV with "metallic wheels" a.k.a. 20-inch bling blings? Over your dead-body right?

"No or disconnected mufflers", that would cover all jeepneys in this country! Again, no enforcement. Tinted cars have been banned since the late 80s to present - has it been enforced?. a resounding NO. You can basically run away with murder in this country.. that's why we have the biggest population of private security guards in the entire world.. because the citizenry do not believe in the government's ability to enforce anything.. Cheers!

OK patint na ako ng Super dark

On paper, yes. But in this country where there are virtually no patrol cars and policemen just huddle in pre-designated areas, there is basically no enforcement of these rules. For instance, how will you arrest a politician #8-plated SUV with "metallic wheels" a.k.a. 20-inch bling blings? Over your dead-body right?

"No or disconnected mufflers", that would cover all jeepneys in this country! Again, no enforcement. Tinted cars have been banned since the late 80s to present - has it been enforced?. a resounding NO. You can basically run away with murder in this country.. that's why we have the biggest population of private security guards in the entire world.. because the citizenry do not believe in the government's ability to enforce anything.. Cheers!

Medyo maiinit kasi kapag hindi naka tint.

Can somebody recommed a brand of tint na clear but hindi masyado pumapasok ang init.

Thanks in advance

If you want clear with a high heat deflection, it's still VKool but pick the lightest kind. I don't recommend it though because of the cost.. it's about 30K all around - this is the same technology used on planes. But if you want to be practical, you can still choose 3M silverized type, the code is RE-35.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Medyo maiinit kasi kapag hindi naka tint.

Can somebody recommed a brand of tint na clear but hindi masyado pumapasok ang init.

Thanks in advance

i had Lhumar clear tint , clear as in clear , felt no heat even in the summer and during 12nn to 4pm , it will cost you ard 6k for a sedan w large windshield space.

i like super black tints too, 3m brand is very famous , but the one came w my urvan had problem , it show inside reflection everytime we were using it , my friend suggested solarguard , but had Lhumar super black installed on all sides and light black for the front and back. its been 4 yrs and still no peeling or vision block , the store inform me usually max of 5 yrs then it will degrade.

Magic tints offer better heat rejection and a cooler ride inside the cabin than super black tints. Personally for looks I like the superblak since it goes well with any color. But for practicality and performance the magic tints would get my vote.

There are magic superblack tints na hindi masyado mirror like pag natamaan ng araw. Better than conventional na talagang parang salamin at gagawin pa pansuklay ng mga tao. Better visibility also magic tints vs. superblack.

I have superblack sa sides and rear then medium sa front. Ok pa rin visibility since 20/20 pa vision ko. Reason for installation: mahilig ako mangulangot! :thumbsupsmiley: