Bar Crimes

• 2 months later...

For the last 3 Fridays, I have been the guest of a Singer in a Bar and Grill near our place. I have been a regular Friday guest of the place not because of the lady solo performer but of the Band scheduled to perform every Friday. Last Friday while the Solo performer was in my table comes 2 guys . With their body language I know that the singer is known to the 2 guys who just arrived. Problem was I ordered 5 ladies drinks right away so the singer could no longer leave me asap. All she did was time to time sit with the two guys in their table. Then I noticed that the two guys themselves were arguing and ready to brawl at each other. One of the guys pala was angry at the singer because he feels he is being cheated by the singer since for the last 3 Fridays she was with me and was being facified by the other. Problem is the singer is not aware that she was being considered as girlfriend by one of the guys. Ayun pati ako nadamay sa away.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have seen a lot of bar fights in "decent places". A bit weird that on KTVs I have not seen such incidents.

Paangasan kasi sa bars and grupo grupo more than 5-8 people usually sa ktv naman madalas magisa or at most, 3 people..in heat mga tao dito sa ibang aspeto kaya wala namang gulo hehehe just my 2 cents :)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Almost had a fight in a bar when I was in College. We were a group of 8 (2 boys and 6 girls) one of the girls was my gf and the rest were her classmates in st. scho. We were just chillin with the girls and having drinks. I had my van double parked outside the bar. So when one of the parked cars was leaving, the parking boy called me to move my van. So my buddy went with me to move the van. When we came back to our table, two guys were sitting on our chair. Apparently, these guys wanted to "pick up" our girls. So we told these guys that they were on our chair. One of the guys, didn't like what we said. So a heated argument went on. Good thing, bouncers came to break the commotion. we decided to pay the bill and move to another bar...

Edited by Little John
  • 2 months later...

we went to KM 19 dati...may isang group na medyo maingay. nainis yung katabing table, sinadya atang tapunan ng water ung magugulo. it happen we sit 2 tables beside the group, pati kami nadamay at kinausap ng dumating na pulis. buti na lang i was with a friend who works in malacañan, so they listen to our story and let us out.

lesson: it's better to avoid confrontations, alcohol and logic is not a good combination. and kung may magulong table, better transfer or leave the venue.

OT: I remember after gimmick dati, i always brought home (unintentionally) ung queue numbers sa tropical hut. ito kasi ang malapit na 24 hrs fast food na malapit sa ginigimikan namin. i think nakaipon ako ng mga 3 numbers ng tropical. is this considered a bar crime din? :P shoplifting .... err barlifting ng queue numbers.

• 3 months later...

Eto nangyari noon

There was this place in taytay rizal where me and my usual bar friends go to on a sat. One time, there was this kid who joined our group and came up with the idea na we as a group should approach this table na puro babae. This kid was medyo presko. And we were like "Sige ikaw na lang, ikaw na mauna, susunod na lang kami kung sakali." True enough the kid approached this table and after sometime he seemed to get comfortable with these group of ladies. Mayat maya din, kaway sya samin na makijoin. We just noded, and tell him sige ok lang. Kakasarapan kasi kwentuhan din naman.

Then nung billout na, dun nagkaproblema. Turns out order sila ng order ng pulutan, ng beer, nung magkabayaran na, itong si lover boy ala palang pera. He thought that these girls kept ordering (and he ordered a couple himself), because he was just that welcome. So eto na gulo na. Adamant si lover boy na di nya babayaran yung extra na inorder. Commotion na sa lugar. It was a small place, so it was drawing attention. Nung magkasagutan na, dun na napikon si lover boy. Tapos yung isang babae sinigawan pa sya ng "Akala mo ang gwapo gwapo mo? Pangit ka para sabihin ko sayo!" Sa sobrang inis ni lover boy, sinampal ng paulit ulit itong babae. Hangang nagkabayaran din, dumating mga sekyu, imbes sa motel sana papagabi si totoy.... dun sya sa presinto at humimas ng rehas buong gabi. Tsk tsk tsk.... swerte nya walang demanda after 24 hours kaya nakalaya din. Pero he never went back to that pub ever since sa kahihiyan.

Ayan kasi, magisip isip muna bago pumorma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

College days napaaway kami sa isang beer house.. Ka table kasi ni Col. Yung type nung tropa ko(yung chick ka hawig si pauline luna) isang long table sila di namin alam na mga parak pala.. Buti na lang hanggang sagutan,murahan, giriaan lang nangyari inawat kami ni Col. Hehe! Buti mabait si tanda, kung hinde.. Shoot na shoot kami nun hehe!

Saka dati pag trip ko menu ng bar, yari yan hehe!! Baso(with logo) shot glass & ashtray hehe!

• 3 weeks later...

Pink Panther in Caloocan, early 90's, we were 4th yr high schools per naglakas ng loob at pumasok. nakapasok naman (dahil siguro matatangkad kami). ang mga show noon ay parang mga production number pa--may nagpapatak ng kandila sa katawan nya, may bellydancer na kakapal ng makulot na pubis, may nag-a-ala romeo and juliet habang naghuhubad ang tsiks, etc.

heniway, haring-hari ang mga pulis sa isang long table. alam mong mga pulis sila dahil malalaki ang tiyan at may mga mukhang buwaya (joaquin fajardo) na nakatutok sa lahat ng sasabihin at iuutos ng isang mas mataas na ranggo siguro yun.

pero inenjoy lang namin ang show. kakabog-kabog ang dibdib namin sa simula, pero nawala rin agad sa pangatlong sayaw na may babaeng hubad nabinubuhat-buhat nang parang univerasal motion dancers.

• 3 weeks later...

A neighborhood bar with some waiters and dancers who lived nearby, the crime

Binugbog sarado namin ung 2 fellow na nag-pulis-pulisan at nagwala sa bar

this is the list that happened to the 2

1. Bugbog sila namin ng companion ko, waiters nakibugbog din

2. Charge sa 2 mokong ung mga broken bottles and glasses at kung anu-ano pang naisip namin i-charge

3. Pinag-bayad ng mga danyos perwisyo sa mga dancers, waiters, etc para hindi na kami magdemanda ng samut-saring kaso

4. Ninenok mga gamit at pera ng mga mokong

Cum morning na sila nakabadayad sa FM, may nagdala ng money para sa kanila (dito ako naawa sa nagdala)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to share not really a crime but a bad experience in Taytay Bazaar. I am uncomfortable with that place since we stepped in. No bouncer and the guard just stays at the parking lot. We went there to watch a certain band who we had been very close with. When we arrived, immediately the 2 lead vocals of the band approached our group (there were just 4 of us). Ordered a bucket and pulutan then they started playing, in between songs they will joke with us on stage displaying how much we knew each other. Then a guy approached us claiming that we had been looking at their table (there were around 10 or 12 of them) and asked us what our problem was. So obviously, we wanted to avoid a fight so we apologized if we offended them even though we never looked in their direction. May sound boring to you guys, but that incident validated why we should not go back there. When the other group left, the waiter approached us and said that they were trying to get the ladies to sit with them and suddenly we arrived and effortlessly took the attention of the ladies. Whatever their reasons were, it was a learning experience.

• 3 months later...