EXTRA INCOME. malay mo eto na hinahanap mo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are a startup design and construction firm based in Laguna. We cater to designs primarily from buildings to furnitures up to constructions. Sa mga gustong magpadesign and magpagawa ng mga startup spas/massage parlors/beerhouses/bars/party clubs, we can discuss these matters tailored sa inyong budget. Give us a PM.

Company name: GNS Residential Designs

• 2 months later...

Ohayo! Myori Spa is now open and accepting applicants for Female Massage Attendant with pleasing personality 18-27 years of age with or without experience willing to learn and be trained. Earn commissions, tip, incentives and allowance. If you're interested kindly apply at Myori Spa #26 Courtyard bldg Sgt. Esguerra between grill queen, kapuwa bar, charlies and lola ote... Look for Ms. Geisha 09472885196

• 4 months later...

Like in UNO I bought 15 accounts (or 120k immediately). Then I recruited some pretty ladies. I also paid for their membership just to gain more trust.

Some people earned a lot. They made it a full time job. But not for a traditional businessman like me. All in all, I invested more than 300k in UNO coz I also recruited more than 10 ladies. Plus giving them free treats and lunch. Well, at least I learned not to do it again.

Like in UNO I bought 15 accounts (or 120k immediately). Then I recruited some pretty ladies. I also paid for their membership just to gain more trust.

Some people earned a lot. They made it a full time job. But not for a traditional businessman like me. All in all, I invested more than 300k in UNO coz I also recruited more than 10 ladies. Plus giving them free treats and lunch. Well, at least I learned not to do it again.

Yup only way to earn in MLM companies is devote full time and effort

Laki binagsak ng income sa Shopee at Lazada dahil nabiktima sa fake products galing China. Balik mall na uli mga buyers.

Yan po ang mahirap kung di original ung items.. Dapat nga po bawal mgbenta ng mga fakes Kasi unfair un sa mga ngbenta ng original.. pero kahit na naglipana ung mga fakes, talaga pong malaki parin ang income sa shopee..

Yan po ang mahirap kung di original ung items.. Dapat nga po bawal mgbenta ng mga fakes Kasi unfair un sa mga ngbenta ng original.. pero kahit na naglipana ung mga fakes, talaga pong malaki parin ang income sa shopee..

Me too. I was a victim of Shopee-listed products twice. It was very subtle. The product looked like an orig one and was priced at about 70% compared to the orig. Then, tadangggg! It was fake. Tsk tsk!

Me too. I was a victim of Shopee-listed products twice. It was very subtle. The product looked like an orig one and was priced at about 70% compared to the orig. Then, tadangggg! It was fake. Tsk tsk!

Ang nakakainis pa po dyan, mismo yung seller nagsasabing orig ung products nila.. sarap batukan mga epal eh.. hehe..

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Depende sa company and sa mga tao na nakapaligid sayo.

I've been doing Usana for 4years, and I can say eto lang lahat ng income ko. This pandemic also mas lumakas pa since online siya.

Lucky for you. I have 3 friends who were convinced by their peers to join USANA 2 years ago. They joined immediately. One of them only got back 10% of her investment until now. The rest probably became the income of their uplines like you. Multilevel is the riskiest of all unless you own the company or you are a pioneer.

Edited by KID FIGHTER
  • 2 weeks later...

Lucky for you. I have 3 friends who were convinced by their peers to join USANA 2 years ago. They joined immediately. One of them only got back 10% of her investment until now. The rest probably became the income of their uplines like you. Multilevel is the riskiest of all unless you own the company or you are a pioneer.

Thanks but that is not how it works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AGENTS are Welcome!

Araw-araw po may pasabog na pasabong dito. 251 QUALITY fights PO TODAY!
Kung di ka pa kasali, boss, chief, amo, master ano pang hinihintay mo? Pindutin ang link na ito at magregister na po dito:
Tapos i-message mo kami agad para ipa-activate ang iyong account!
Stay safe, stay at home and win real cash with Sabong Live 618!
#sabonglive618 #sl618 #pitmasters #sabongonline #sabonglife #sabongero #sabonglifestyle #sabongsports
Pasok na habang maaga pa.
Walang cut-off sa pa load at withdrawal, 24x7 po tayo!
  • 4 weeks later...