Naalala Ko Lang...

Alex_Corvis

• 2 weeks later...

Those were the days.

AA. Now that was one helluva group. So freaking good and members so unforgettable the way they meshed. The dynamics was unbelievable.

Didn't have the chops to really get myself into the group haha

AA. Hindi ko na inabot na active yung group but the female friend who invited me to join MTC was from that group. I believe her handle was MA. :)

Those were the days.

AA. Now that was one helluva group. So freaking good and members so unforgettable the way they meshed. The dynamics was unbelievable.

Didn't have the chops to really get myself into the group haha

Bawal jologs and panget dun eh. Kaya di ako maka relate. nyahahahaha.

Pero yeah, Naaalala ko lang... yun yung parang the "IT" group nun.

AA. Hindi ko na inabot na active yung group but the female friend who invited me to join MTC was from that group. I believe her handle was MA. :)

Edi syet! ikaw na personal friend ni V!

Naalala ko lang, Ultimate pantasya ng MTC during early years... Switlass, Malaswa_Ako and Raine :P

Ang bata mo pa pala haha. Pero sayang nakakatuwa yung back-and-forth na kulitan nila, and by God they were so literate and smart! Sayang nawala na. That was a great grouping of people.

Pero swerte ka din ha. MA is hot.

Edited by bods1000
  • Like (+1) 2

Naalala ko lang, Ultimate pantasya ng MTC during early years... Switlass, Malaswa_Ako and Raine :P

Yeah those were classy ladies. Mestizas galore! Switlass, my forever crush. And Lipstick, my forever hmmm...

and you just can't mess around with all the conyos there. Dobs, bb, debonaire and those other guys - lusting, krunch, wolf, labuyo hmm sino pa ba?

V or VR is not just a personal friend... she's a close friend of mine. We're classmates in HS. ;)

She's about to give birth to her first child from her French hubby. She now lives in SG.

Ang bata mo pa pala haha. Pero sayang nakakatuwa yung back-and-forth na kulitan nila, and by God they were so literate and smart! Sayang nawala na. That was a great grouping of people.

Pero swerte ka din ha. MA is hot.

Yeah, I was a little late in getting to the action. My first account here was created in 2003 but I was just a lurker then. It wasn't until my second account was created (Jan 2007) when I became active. MA can rarely be seen in MTC then but we exhange notes from time to time when she learned I was active here. Dapat daw nag-active ako nung active din sya. LOL.

Anyhow, ang mga naging buddies ko talaga dito eh yung Panget People led by OKS, DarkAngel, MS, SJ, Macy, etc. and yung Makati Yummies with tessa, Mwah, SG, utog, Saeki, etc. Those were the days. :)

She's about to give birth to her first child from her French hubby. She now lives in SG.

Kaya pala! I think I saw her in Tanjung Beach Club 2x. I'm just too shy to approach her. I was just a tiny insignificant member here.

OnT: Naalala ko may ka-love team din ako dito dati from Tambayan Alley. Uragon din. Kaso nasa US and may anak na din.

Nalala ko din si Nene.

Edited by Alex Corvis

Yeah, I was a little late in getting to the action. My first account here was created in 2003 but I was just a lurker then. It wasn't until my second account was created (Jan 2007) when I became active. MA can rarely be seen in MTC then but we exhange notes from time to time when she learned I was active here. Dapat daw nag-active ako nung active din sya. LOL.

Anyhow, ang mga naging buddies ko talaga dito eh yung Panget People led by OKS, DarkAngel, MS, SJ, Macy, etc. and yung Makati Yummies with tessa, Mwah, SG, utog, Saeki, etc. Those were the days. :)

Active na din ako nung 2003 pero mostly sa PP din. Sayang di tayo nag-abot kasi lie low nako sa PP by the time of the Amazing Races. But I got to be friends with Dark Angel, kizmet, sixgears, and some other guys whose names I can't recall now. And yes Macy I got to meet her several times. And the first eb I attended was with the East Raiders in Riverbanks. Madmutt and the others. Masaya din ang room ng East Raiders nun. Nakaka-miss.

Active na din ako nung 2003 pero mostly sa PP din. Sayang di tayo nag-abot kasi lie low nako sa PP by the time of the Amazing Races. But I got to be friends with Dark Angel, kizmet, sixgears, and some other guys whose names I can't recall now. And yes Macy I got to meet her several times. And the first eb I attended was with the East Raiders in Riverbanks. Madmutt and the others. Masaya din ang room ng East Raiders nun. Nakaka-miss

I saw madmutt online last week. Pero naglalagi sya sa mga Spa threads :P

Diet nga pala ako... LOL

(medyo malayo sa current "naalala moments" sorry wala akong alam sa history ng MTC)

Ok lang, On Topic ka pa din :P

Mien Gott!!! Naalala ko yung pinagkakain namin kanina sa Gourmand Market

• 3 weeks later...