Is Clubbing Morally Wrong ?

i have been thinking about this for sometime now, but here is my 2 cents...

There is NOTHING wrong with clubbing as long as u don't hurt anyone in the process. If you're married or involved, it can definitely hurt your partner. (sorry sa mga tinatamaan). Question is: why is it embarrassing for people to know that u go to clubs?

Clubbing is only frowned upon by people who think that the place is solely for getting excessively drunk or hook-ups.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it as long as you stick by your limits.

Oh and do I also need to mention the typical mentality displayed by religious people and sometimes the older generation by linking clubbing to indecency.

Clubbing is only frowned upon by people who think that the place is solely for getting excessively drunk or hook-ups.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it as long as you stick by your limits.

Oh and do I also need to mention the typical mentality displayed by religious people and sometimes the older generation by linking clubbing to indecency.

i do agree with u on this. i do go to clubs and church.

clubs and morals do not go together.

morals are left at the doorsteps of clubs.

it will be hard to argue watching semi nude women while drinking alcohol as morally right.

ever wonder why priest dont go, cannot go to clubs?

the key is balance:

club on fridays

church on sundays

clubs and morals do not go together.

morals are left at the doorsteps of clubs.

it will be hard to argue watching semi nude women while drinking alcohol as morally right.

ever wonder why priest dont go, cannot go to clubs?

the key is balance:

club on fridays

church on sundays

i think u can go to clubs and still have your morality intact, as long as u dont do "that". Priest wont go because they have to uphold a higher standard of morality, they are men like us, capable of succumbing to temptations. Plus society equates clubs to immorality.

Assuming the condition that nobody is actually being harmed, then it's not morally wrong. The problem with society is that a great deal of adults just aren't mature or responsible in how they handle things, so many times these actions do turn out to have painful consequences. ^_^

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Morally Wrong depend on which perspective you are looking on.

Case-1 : Cannot fend for your family because you are wasting your money to a worthless GRO that are gold-diggers.

Case-2 : No more quality time with your family even more for your children.

Case-3 : You contracted STD because of the GRO and infected your wife.

On the 3-cases , I say its really morally wrong to go clubbing. :huh:

When I go to clubs (and I do not go there alone) my declared excuse is to unwind and have a good time. But my real motives are rarely so easy going. Usually, I invite a potential business partner or someone who might have a positive effect on my business if I can convince him to see things my way. This is also the reason I give my wife when I tell her to not expect me home early. It was not easy, but after at 27 years of marriage, she has learned that my regular but infrequent (one every month or two) clubbing expeditions are harmless to our relationship.<br><br>I would also advise husbands to not bring that sweet, clinging smell of a KTV jaunt with him to his marital bed. If you had to take a shower before sleeping--whatever time it is and the wife asks why, tell her this exactly. By my experience, she will respect you for it.<br><br><br>

hahaha!!!

Just read the bible. I believe lustful thoughts from clothed women is already a sin. What more semi-nude women?

If morality and your religion do not conflict, then let us know. :)

I have heard of that, lustful thoughts being a sin, but it is one thing to do something about it and another to control it, same as the 7 deadly sins. Is anger, pride, envy and lust actually a sin? These are human emotions or reaction that are normal, it becames a sin if u act out of it. the Bible also mentioned great men who went to clubs or bars, Samson for instance.