Photo

Ronald (ron) William Artest Jr.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_hastati_*

Guest_hastati_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:46 PM

let's see if Artest can handle the truth.

#22 boibastos

boibastos
  • (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:35 AM

Couldn't be happier for Ron. He's come a long way since that Palace brawl and suspension. Many were expecting that he would be a factor that will destroy the Lakers' chemistry and bring the team trouble. Instead, he worked hard to be a good Laker, played strong defense for the team during the season and postseason, hit some big shots for us and was huge in Game 7.

Who'd have thought some of his biggest moments would come AFTER the finals buzzer? Some of the greatest Finals interviews ever. (If anyone could understand what he was saying) A Lakers interview star is born! :lol:

:lol:

As someone on LG said, he's a whack job, but he's OUR whack job. And that's one whack job that CAN handle the truth --- Pierce it, even. :lol:

Edited by boibastos, 21 June 2010 - 03:26 AM.

#23 complicated8

complicated8

Addicted to the game ;)

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

^^+1 :)

#24 Agent_mulder

Agent_mulder

Not shaken just nerd

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13,172 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

Noong una pa lang na makuha ng Lakers si Artest, alam ko na na he would play a crucial role kung papasok sila sa finals, medyo inconsistent s'ya noong regular season at maging noong series against Oklahoma, Utah, Phoenix pero 'yung performance n'ya sa finals 'di mo matatawaran, congrats to Ron, talo pa n'ya si Lebron dahil dahil s'ya may championship ring na :P

#25 MikeyArrovo

MikeyArrovo
  • (05) Regular
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

Sabi ng ilan magaling daw mag rebound si Ron n real life, After nung nakakahiyang rambol nya sa detroit pinilit nyang makabawi. After nung nakakahiya nyang depensa nung game 4 at 5 bumawi sya nung game 6 at 7. :P

#26 buffalosoljah

buffalosoljah
  • (04) Casual
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:44 PM

great player ... great defense ... cant be happier for the guy!

#27 Agent_mulder

Agent_mulder

Not shaken just nerd

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13,172 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

Ron deserved it, nakuha ko sa net itong pic n'ya:

Attached Files

#28 bizzboll

bizzboll
  • (05) Regular
  • 990 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

Ron deserved it, nakuha ko sa net itong pic n'ya:

sigaw sya ng sigaw kanina sa parade "boston sucks boston sucks" gusto na nya bumaba at makigulo sa mga fans...
  • uaeboy25 likes this

#29 Agent_mulder

Agent_mulder

Not shaken just nerd

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13,172 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

sigaw sya ng sigaw kanina sa parade "boston sucks boston sucks" gusto na nya bumaba at makigulo sa mga fans...

Hehe, I love this guy. Boston Celtsucks!!

#30 alpardpba

alpardpba

drugpusher

• (05) Regular
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:openminded and interesting people

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

isa lang masasabi ko kay Ron-Ron. craziest motherf#&ker to ever play in the NBA. Kobe Bryant?! pfeh! Ron-Ron ranks waaaaaay higher in the bizarre category. The things Kobe is doing now? Ron-Ron was doing that waaaay back in Indiana. (giving inane statements to the press)

yep ronron is the craziest -- the others (ie, rodman) were contrived crazy, mga trying hard. pero si ronron is a true, one-of-a-kind loonie hehehe
but that said, he's my kind of loonie, especially the recent interviews after game 7 finals 2010, the part where he's so happy-crazy shouting "kobe passed me the ball, he never passes me the ball...." and "phil was whispering in my ear 'don't shoot'...whatever!..." hahaha
compare all that with kobe's posturing during the interviews-media days. don't get me wrong, i'm a kobe fan from a basketball point of view, pero ronron got my respect for being genuinely interesting and honest about his inadequacies and fears.

#31 ben_hurt19

ben_hurt19
  • (04) Casual
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:basketball, girls and gadgets..

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:16 AM

he's coming to manila!!

#32 tazdevil

tazdevil
  • (04) Casual
  • 244 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:12 PM

he's coming to manila!!

i saw news on the net that he is china now promoting a shoe brand.
do you know when he is coming?

#33 Agent_mulder

Agent_mulder

Not shaken just nerd

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13,172 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:49 AM

Artest will play a crucial role for L.A. in the coming NBA season, he and Kobe will get helped from another hard-nose defender in Matt Barnes, Go LA Lakers!!

#34 Mild Seven

Mild Seven
  • (10) Super Poster
  • 4,846 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

saw him the other day on tv hosting tmz in l.a. :lol:

#35 darksoulriver

darksoulriver
  • (11) Wyld
  • 5,782 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

Ron Artest to Auction his 1st NBA Championship Ring!

Ron Artest won't be showing off the NBA championship ring he won last season. In fact, the Lakers guard says, "I'm never going to put it on."

Instead, Artest plan to auction the ring and use the funds to put more psychologists, psychiatrists and therapists in schools.

Artest made the announcement to NBA.com yesterday while visiting a Los Angeles-area school to talk about mental health -- a topic he put on center stage when he publicly thanked his psychiatrist after winning the NBA Finals.

"You work so hard to get a ring, and now you have a chance to help more people than just yourself, instead of just satisfying yourself," Artest said. "What's better than that? For me, this is very important."

Bad or Good Idea! watuthink??

Edited by darksoulriver, 13 September 2010 - 09:55 AM.

#36 CELTS

CELTS
  • (05) Regular
  • 733 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:23 AM

Ron Artest to Auction his 1st NBA Championship Ring!

Ron Artest won't be showing off the NBA championship ring he won last season. In fact, the Lakers guard says, "I'm never going to put it on."

Instead, Artest plan to auction the ring and use the funds to put more psychologists, psychiatrists and therapists in schools.

Artest made the announcement to NBA.com yesterday while visiting a Los Angeles-area school to talk about mental health -- a topic he put on center stage when he publicly thanked his psychiatrist after winning the NBA Finals.

"You work so hard to get a ring, and now you have a chance to help more people than just yourself, instead of just satisfying yourself," Artest said. "What's better than that? For me, this is very important."

Bad or Good Idea! watuthink??

Anything to Charity as long as it's not from illegal source is always GOOD. Self-sacrifice.

#37 bethoven

bethoven
  • (04) Casual
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

a good defender and also a good offensive player.....

#38 RER

RER
  • (05) Regular
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:11 AM

Say queensbridge!!! :lol:

#39 red60

red60
  • (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:00 AM

Artest is a damn good player if he can keep his temper in check

#40 darksoulriver

darksoulriver
  • (11) Wyld
  • 5,782 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:32 AM

ano kinalaman ng Flex ng muscle nya sa pagkapanalo nila? eh hindi nman sya top scorer! :huh: