Sino Ang Pinaka Nakaka-Asar Na Sports Caster?

• 2 months later...

Quinito Henson. Only people who know nothing about sports should believe this guy. He knows nothing about stats and is totally biased. he only knows players who are already proven superstars or heavily exposed by the media. I bet he doesn't even know who Luol Deng or Rajon Rondo is.

This guy is a know-it-all who doesn't know much. Geez, I bet he still believes that Shaq is the worst freethrow shooter in the NBA right now.

Quinito Henson. Only people who know nothing about sports should believe this guy. He knows nothing about stats and is totally biased. he only knows players who are already proven superstars or heavily exposed by the media. I bet he doesn't even know who Luol Deng or Rajon Rondo is.

This guy is a know-it-all who doesn't know much. Geez, I bet he still believes that Shaq is the worst freethrow shooter in the NBA right now.

And he likes stating the obvious. " nasa 3rd qurate the po tayo, ibig sabihin isang qurater na lang". O di kaya lamang po ang purefoods ng 1, kailangan makascore ang Ginebra para manalo".

Tama ka nga tol nagmamarunong lagi sya. Tanda ko pa nung NBA finals 98. Ang dami nyang sinasabi tungkol kay Kukoch mga stat nya may pa trivia trivia pa, e ang kaso yung pronounciation nya ng Kukoch mali.

Edited by fry_saging

I agree, Vito Lazatin sucks. In fairness to him, everyone in teh Solar Sports Desk sucks. Save for Cesca Litton who did have training with ABS-CBN. Plus she is pretty!

As for Reema, sometimes she tries too hard to be funny. And her head constantly moves everytime she reports. Parang headbanger!

Sev Sarmienta always makes it a point to shout "AND LISTEN TO THIS CROWD ROAR!"

Quinito Henson and Andy Jao are flawed when it comes to sportscasting but they still analyze better than anyone around the PBA. Especially Andy Jao who is really a good X's and O's guy.

Quinito doesn't say the right things most of the time but foreign writers always come to him to know who would win in the NBA playoffs because amongst al the people in the NBA beat, he has the most impressive record in predicting the outcomes.

Plus, he is the hubby of Tita Maggi!!!

agree. the guy doesn't know numbers and how to breakdown situations. and to think some people beleive in this guy's analysis, eh nabasa lang yata niya sa espn or ccnsi yung mga commentaries nya.

• 2 weeks later...

Anakngputa si Dianne Castillejo last weekend during the fight of Dela Hoya and Mayweather. Halatang in-love kay dela Hoya... e ni hindi makatama ng solid yung mama, e kamping-kampi pa ring yung kerengkeng. She doesn't know what boxing is all about. Clubbing/pawing blows to the body doesn't affect a well-conditioned fighter! And should be no cause for cheer. Di ba niya napansin na kapa slo-mo replay na e puro suntok ni Mayweather ang pinapakita at puro misses ni dela Hoya? Get a clue girl. High school crushes has no place in boxing! f#&k you Dianne for ruining an otherwise interesting fight.

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaha, napansin ko din yan. pwe puro bulok talaga

Anakngputa si Dianne Castillejo last weekend during the fight of Dela Hoya and Mayweather. Halatang in-love kay dela Hoya... e ni hindi makatama ng solid yung mama, e kamping-kampi pa ring yung kerengkeng. She doesn't know what boxing is all about. Clubbing/pawing blows to the body doesn't affect a well-conditioned fighter! And should be no cause for cheer. Di ba niya napansin na kapa slo-mo replay na e puro suntok ni Mayweather ang pinapakita at puro misses ni dela Hoya? Get a clue girl. High school crushes has no place in boxing! f#&k you Dianne for ruining an otherwise interesting fight.