Male Circumcision - Is It Necessary?

May I ask lang...

Saan pwedeng magpatuli ang isang 40 years old man? Nahihiya daw kasi syang mag-patuli at his age na.... gusto nya yung secret at walang ibang makakaalam kundi doctor and sya lang...

anyone please advise my friend, di ko rin kasi alam e...

or is there any member who is a doctor here who can do the procedure for him?

thank you...

Can anyone reply here if you know a doctor who can do this?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not medically necessary. It's true you are at higher risk for uti, but that's only if you have poor hygiene. On the other hand, there are some disadvantages, such as loss of sensitivity.

It comes down to personal choice (or parent's choice), either for religious or aesthetic reasons, or peer pressure.

Hello and good day to everyone! As a surgeon, I acknowledge that in the international community, circumcision is a matter of choice, culture, and religion. Medically speaking, with the possible exception perhaps of phimosis (narrowed opening of the foreskin) leading to recurrent inflammation of the foreskin, it cannot be said that there is a strict indication for circumcision.

Furthermore, any physician, strictly speaking, may do the circumcision. If I remember my medico-legal lessons correctly, it is one of the two surgical procedures that a GP may legally perform. The other one is Incision and Drainage. That being said, I think only a few MDs really know how to do it using the proper techniques based on the proper principles. The "dorsal slit" technique used in tuli missions, though functionally correct, is not, theoretically speaking, quite the correct technique. Yun lang naman.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any benefits of having circumcised? I'm not sure rin.

The health benefits of circumcision are narrow. The only benefit it has shown is that HIV tranmission is reduced among circumcised. This is a benefit only in a population that doesnt have access to proper STD control measures (condoms).

Condoms are superior to preventing STDs than circumcision and therefore renders it obsolete.

dapat circumsized mabaho kasi pag uncut sorry pero totoo lalo na pag sa tropical country..

If a person who is uncut has a foul odour that is a failure of personal hygiene. As long as the foreskin is retracted to clean the glans penis, there should be no difference in odour compared to a circumcised penis.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • ADMINISTRATOR

Nakalimutan ko na yung Philo 101 at yung Stat 101 ko. Bio 101 at Marketing 101 medyo malabo na din sa memory ko...

Para sa naniniwala na ang pagtutuli ay kailangan...

1. From a scientific point of view, billions of years of evolution can't possibly be wrong.
  2. From a marketing point of view, you can't make money if people decided not to have their bodies altered.
  3. Pinag isipan mo ba ng mabuti ang stand mo on this topic? For days? hours? minutes? seconds? knee jerk?
  4. Pabor din kayo sa female circumsicion? Search nyo sa internet para sa dagdag kaalaman.

Pinatuli ako ng parents ko. I had no choice. But I'm changing that. I have given my sons their full un-altered bodies for them to decide when they grow up if they want to be circumcised or not. I also gave them martial arts training.