Have You Ever Been.....

Guest BDC0425

Guest BDC0425

how can you differentiate being obssessed and being too much in love? nong masasabi nyo s mga ganitong tao??? nakakainins ba sila or dapat hangaan? may na encounter na ba kayong ganito? how did it go?

POV's FR's please...

i had an ex. whom i dated with for a month while i was visiting the Philippines. i thought it was just going to be a fling .. but when i came back here (north america), i realized how much i missed him. evryday i thought bout him, i thought bout going back home for good to give our relationship a chance. i was depressed , then the dreaded thing happened, he found someone else after bout 8 months of regular communication. he said " cool off muna tayo." damned .. that broke my heart, to think i was ready to give up my job here so i can give 'us' a chnce. after we broke up, i still couldnt get him out of my system eventhough .. my steady bf for 5 years and i had reconciled. i got married (to my steady bf) .. strted a family and then i got a call from my ex .. he's here. we agreed to meet .. my feelings for him were still there .. but we decided we wont see each other anymore. i got over him .. now .. i wonder where he is or how's he doing.

how can you differentiate being obssessed and being too much in love? nong masasabi nyo s mga ganitong tao??? nakakainins ba sila or dapat hangaan? may na encounter na ba kayong ganito? how did it go?

POV's FR's please...

for me there's no difference between the two.=(

kase as of now,.im so much in love and i must admit na im obssessed w/ him too.,in love in a way na i always thinkn of him.,as in always.,sa kanya na umiikot ung buhay koh.,i can say na obssess ako kase i was like crazy whenever when we're arguin and fghtn on sum pety thngs.,and wen i get angry,

makikipagbreak na ako agad.,ng hndi nagiisip kase galit ako.,10mnths na kme ngaun na puros away.,

dumatng na dn sa point na ako na talaga ang humahabol sa knya ngaun..evrtym na ngaaway kme sya nman ang nagwwalk out.,parang ayaw na nya.,d lang nya snasabi.,nakakalungkot no?obssess kase obvious naman na wla nang chance mgbago lhat tas pnaglalaban ko parn.,mas mahal ko pa sya kesa sa sarili ko=(

bein obssessed is not a healthy feelin and that is what i wanted to avoid. too much can really push your partner away instead of strengthenin the relationship. immature and insecure people are usually susceptible to this. they need to learn how to love themselves first and learn to live a life without bein too emotionally attached to their partners. cuz afterall we are still individuals. we have a life of our own and we need to focus on ourselves sometimes. the world doesn't just revolve in your relationship.

There's a very thin line between OBSESSION and PASSION. If you're obsessed, it's a NEUROSIS. Being passionate about someone on the other hand, is a great thing. A Neurosis, is a psychological anomaly that requires professional treatment.

Obsessions are not necessarily fueled by love, in which case... the person who is the object of the obsession is in big trouble. I was once the object of obsession of a gay person at work. Sheesh... the moron cornered me in the Men's Room & professed love. And even after kindly advise that I'm not "silahis" and didn't reciprocate any feelings towards him... the idiot still persisted for months to follow. Finally, a second cornering at the Men's Room. That time around, it became very apparent that violence was the only language he understood. Thankfully, I've three decades of training in fighting. He never bothered me again afterwards & resigned from work immediately.

Passion on the otherhand, is the bread & butter of any good relationship. It is one of the most powerful manifestations of LOVE. If you're NOT nuts about your partner - don't even consider marriage. A life of pain and agony is sure to haunt you if you the tie the knot without passion.

If you are passionate about one another... do the Nestea thing and take the plunge!

Hi corkscrew lover boy!!!

Obsessed sa girl?  Yes, you bet, asawa ko na nga.

Too much in love in a girl?  All the time.

Basta may resultang babies... ayos!!! 

Ang mga babies ko?  Mas in love pa ako, mas obsessed pa ako.  :mtc:

Oh my... its BABYMAKER!!!

LOVER BOY?!? Tsk. tsk. Be careful. Some ladies might believe you...

Yep. I vouch for babymaker's statement that he is OBSESSED with his girl (BABE talaga 'to). This guy used to travel all the way to Subic (from QC, on a bloody DAILY BASIS) to visit her. And he didn't do this for a short period of time, twas close to a doggone YEAR! The unique thing about babymaker is that he is BOTH obsessed & passionate about his Babe. So he & she took the plunge.

Nope. I do not vouch for babymaker's statement about himself being in-love and obsessed with his children... this guy is INSANELY MAD about them. This is pure passion at its best! The best doggone father I know. :)

The thin line between obsession and passion ... a passionate person would never have ill feelings towards the one they love if the person leaves their side but an obsessed person uses coercion, guilt and plain old drama to keep the other person near... honestly, I became an obsessed person one time until I realized that I have a choice to stop the obsession if I wanted to... it's a matter of self worth... and confidence... like there are other Bigger Fish in the sea and I am not a shrimp really ( hipon in short...hehehe)... but hey, it's hard... and I have yet to find the one who'd ever awaken the passionate side of me since then.

• 2 weeks later...

yah propose 5x for marriage kinukulit ko everyday and always

saying be one of us and i can even make the moon dance for her

kaso lagi nyang sinasabi fubu lang tayo enjoy it muna. laging ganito

until we lost contact din. pero walang araw na i dont remember her and

recently nalaman ko saan sya work right now. riot ito im sure :) :) :)

yeah at one point in my life... he was everything to me.. kahit di na ko kumain basta magkasama lang kami... sobrang happy na ko just by being with him.. sobrang he mattered too much to me... obsessed sa kanya sobra that kahit maputulan pa sya ng paa, ng kamay and ulo na lang matira, sobrang love ko at tanggap ko pa rin sya........ :( di naman siguro ako masyadong obsessed.. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...