breakfast meal ng Tropical Hut. yung burger with eggs on the side. :D haay.. tama ung isang post.. there was a time na hindi pa masyadong commercialized ang servings ng tropical hut. until now, eating there brings back fond memories of my Dad. (we used to have breakfast there every Sunday morning...) :blush:

actually, chocnut is one of my faves dati.. that's why gusto ko bagong flavor ng Selecta.

ang hinahanap ko yung Happy wafers.. nakakita pa ko nun cguro mga 5 years ago sa Iloilo...

footlong hotdog.  10 yrs old ako nun, nung tinanong ako ng utol ko kung ano gusto kong gift sa birthday ko, I requested for it ( bihira pa noon ang ganito kalaking hotdog) and I got it ... and I ate all of it by myself (grabe cravings ko noon for hotdogs).

speakin of footlong hotdogs...

i remember those that were sold in Luneta by the Deaf and Dumb, those were tasty! meron pa kaya nun ngayon dun?

and speaking of Luneta, the bibingka sold at the back of the Grandstand were likewise something to look forward to back then, daming cheese ;) :rolleyes: !

my dad and i used to eat siomai, mami and siopao asado in a restaurant called "Mah Kong", located somewhere in binondo....we would go there riding a calesa....not sure if it's still open now and the exact location because i was still a little kid back then....wala lang...i remember those days everytime i eat dimsum or mami.

yellow hotcake! quicky snacks during recess...had my fill earlier at the school

nearby,what used to be a 4inch hotcake/ 1peso, is now a 2.5 inch cookie sized hotcake!

how inflation really changed the times, though it still taste the same as i remember it to

be, star margarine with sugar, yummy! :P :D :rolleyes:

Pizza, syempre masarap at masaya to pag maraming kasalo (pero minsan ang sarap solohin eh! hehehe!)

Beef Chao fan nakasama ko kumain ang iba't-ibang tao na special (at naging special) sakin nyan. May ka-pamilya, mga kaibigan at kabarkada, may kapuso at ex-ka-ibigan. Nadala ko na to sa iba't-ibang lugar na paborito ko rin. Like the moviehouse, glorietta 3 park, the office, sa bahay at syempre, sa aking mga suking branches, hehehe!

• 3 weeks later...

Chippy and Magnolia fresh milk...naaalala ko ang 70s, favorite snack namin ng brother ko.

Pritong lumpia na may sukang maanghang at choco-vim at minsan Canada Dry soda.... naaalala ko elementary school days ko.

Dairy Queen ice cream and Dilly....naaalala ko ang boyhood ko.

Cracker Jack and Pringle's.....naaalala ko ang Anaheim, California.