• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,018 posts
  • Interests:music, poetry, comics/manga, film, anime

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:09 PM

The new Deadpool Trailer is up!

Now this is exciting and a must watch!

http://www.rappler.c...campaign=buffer

Good thing they made it an R Rated film much like in the comics.

#42 Master_Ninja

Master_Ninja

GM, Master Ninja

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

I agree

#43 Kurtsky Keigee

Kurtsky Keigee

Kid at Heart

• (01) Lurker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,407 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

I still don't understand Dr dooms history how he got his powers.
Its weird coz I don't think he was born with ability to manipulate electricity
or telekinesis as depicted in the movie. Doom was a tyrant and ruler
and not some internet blogger. And, didn't ben grimm have something on sue storm?

Edited by Kurtsky Keigee, 05 August 2015 - 05:46 PM.

#44 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts
  • Interests:Kung sino man papatol sakin. Di ako choosy. bwuahahaha

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:47 PM

I see COLOSSUS!!! yeah!

Who's that goth chic supposedly btw?

#45 azraelmd

azraelmd

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Interests:milfs!!!

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:27 PM

I see COLOSSUS!!! yeah!
Who's that goth chic supposedly btw?

Domino

#46 Kurtsky Keigee

Kurtsky Keigee

Kid at Heart

• (01) Lurker
  • 10,407 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:47 AM

Yeah man domino!

#47 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

For those na hindi pa alam

6 Superheroes That Marvel Does Not Own The Rights To Anymore (Marvel Studios to be exact)

http://www.cheatshee...os.html/?ref=YF

1. Spider-Man

Owned by: Sony Pictures (and Marvel, sort of)

2. The Fantastic Four

Owned by: 20th Century Fox

3. X-Men

Owned by: 20th Century Fox (Sort of)

4. Deadpool

5.  Namor

Owned by: Universal (maybe?)

6. The Silver Surfer

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are both owned by Fox and Marvel Studios

Edited by daphne loves derby, 06 August 2015 - 09:16 AM.

#48 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:47 AM

Trailer review for Deadpool

All I can say is.... Oh yeah! f#&king Awesome! Finally! A comic book movie that makes sense for Ryan Reynolds.

See this is not the first comic book movie Reynolds did. He did Blade Trinity, the mediocre Xmen origins, and that awful green lantern movie. Not to mention RIPD was a piece of s@%t too. In those movies, Reynolds himself is not really the problem. He is a talented comedic actor who can do physically demanding roles, and has a lot of charisma to be a star. Remember that he stole the spotlight from Hugh Jackman in Xmen origins. Unfortunately he is either given a bad material to work with, or the director does not really know how to make better use of his talent. Reynolds is born to play this character as much as Hugh was born to play Logan. He really fits into this character like a hand glove and I love it.

Really loved the oneliners in the trailer. I really cracked up when Reynolds made a referrence to his green lantern stunt (please don't make the suit green, or animated). This is a superhero movie we all need, one that is grounded, non of that excessive CGI and does not take itself too seriously. This movie is also a parody of superhero movie cliches. Natawa ako dun sa "with great powers comes great irresponsibility" hahahahahahahahahahhaa! Take that Sam Raimi!

By the looks of it, mukhang naiintindihan ng screenwriter at ng director kung anong klaseng movie ito dapat. Its supposed to jab plenty of sarcasm at superhero movies. The main protagonist is supposed to be a wise-cracking douchebag who breaks the 4th wall all the time. I love it. I am definitely sold for this.

I am hoping that with this movie, Reynolds will be taken seriously as a star

#49 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:58 AM

Nope its not DOMINO

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/fullcredits/ 

MV5BOTI3ODk1MTMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDEy Ryan Reynolds ... MV5BMTkyODY3MzM2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM1 Morena Baccarin ... MV5BMTg0MTAxOTM1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI5 Gina Carano ... MV5BMjIwMzI0NTEwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk4 T.J. Miller ... MV5BMTQyMzA1MTM4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ4 Ed Skrein ... MV5BMjMyNzM2NzI5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUx Rachel Sheen ...
Weasel's Wife
MV5BMTQ1NDgxMDE0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTEz Brianna Hildebrand ... MV5BMTY5MjA0ODYwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY5 Andre Tricoteux ... MV5BODMwNzk3Mzc3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk2 Taylor Hickson ...
Meghan Orlovsky
MV5BMTQ3NDM2Mzk3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU1 Jed Rees ...
The Recruiter
MV5BMTcwNTcxODE5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDg4 Leslie Uggams ...
Blind Al
MV5BMTg0NjQ1MTU1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTAy Karan Soni ...
Dopinder
MV5BMjI4MzkzMzQ1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjg0 Paul Lazenby ...
Flight Deck Guard
MV5BMjI1MDI1MzAyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI4 Sean Quan ...
Ten Year Old Boy
MV5BMTQyMzI5MzQ3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjIx Ben Wilkinson ...
Hot Sauce Manager
MV5BMjM3Njc3MzkxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjEw Naika Toussaint ...
Girl #3
MV5BMzQ5MjI1MDc3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ2 Olesia Shewchuk ...
Guadalajaran Mother
MV5BMTI4ODc5NTYyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIy Kyle Cassie ...
Gavin Merchant
MV5BMTYxMTA0NjQ1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUw Style Dayne ...
Jeremy
MV5BMTk2MDk5NjgzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc0 Hugh Scott ...
Cunningham
name-2138558783._CB379389446_.png Ayzee ...
Girl #2
MV5BMTQzNTAzMjczMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODIx Fabiola Colmenero ...
Guadalajaran Nurse
name-2138558783._CB379389446_.png Dan Zachary ...
Biker

Edited by daphne loves derby, 06 August 2015 - 11:00 AM.

#50 azraelmd

azraelmd

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

Oh...not domino?.....man....

Hopefully they tone down some of the slapstick comedy....a balance between humour and grittiness....kinda craigs james bond with a little of mission impossible thrown in...IMO too much breaking the fourth wall is not good too...

Saw FF...all i can say is meh....liked MI: rogue nation better( rebecca ferguson yum yum) ...antman will kick FF ass if they were shown at the same time....they should have gone with the ultimate FF concept instead....thats what you get with fox choosing trank to direct....did any of you watch chronicle?
A black human torch? Kinda ok...if youre not a marvel fan...only wow factor for me? The star wars force awakens trailer coming this christmas hehehe....

Good thing i didnt have that much of expectation for FF....ganyan ang comic book geek papatulan lahat hehehe...cmon BvS dont fail me....

Edited by azraelmd, 06 August 2015 - 12:57 PM.

#51 Kurtsky Keigee

Kurtsky Keigee

Kid at Heart

• (01) Lurker
  • 10,407 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

copycat is good. however i hope cable woudl be part of the movie , good setup for a potential x force

#52 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:44 AM

copycat is good. however i hope cable woudl be part of the movie , good setup for a potential x force

cable will be part of deadpool 2, the director already said it.

They are already expecting blockbuster results even though it is not yet released due to fans anticipation so a sequel is already in talks

#53 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

Mukhang very promising itong director ng deadpool. I read he was already nominated for an academy award for his short animated film. He created the opening title sequence din for the girl with the dragon tatoo. Hopefully, this film will show what he can really do. Sana ok din ang screenwriters nito, at kelangan maraming memorable quotes si Deadpool

Pero natatawa talaga ako nung sinabi ni Ryan Reynolds "please don't make the supersuit green, or animated".

#54 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:55 AM

So even the director does not like HIS OWN MOVIE.  :D  :P  :lol:

'Fantastic Four' Director swears he's not responsible for 'Fantastic Four' movie

In case you've been living under a rock, the new “Fantastic Four” movie isn’t doing too hot. Our own critic — Drew McWeeny — found it mediocre at best, which is almost the nicest thing you can find about Fox’s third attempt at capturing the essence of this superhero team.

As of this writing, the film as an abysmal Rotten Tomatoes score of 9%

Of course, everyone involved seemed to have been bracing for impact. When Miles Teller (Mr. Fantastic) is using talking points like “These films don't do well with critics,” that's a veritable canary in a coal mine. But no one expected director Josh Trank to do this:

A year ago I had a fantastic version of this. And it would've recieved great reviews. You’ll probably never see it. That’s reality though.

— Josh Trank (@joshuatrank) August 7, 2015

Talk about backpedaling. You can almost hear the cartoonish screech of tires as Trank peels out. Wow.

It took approximately zero minutes for the tweet to disappear from Trank's Twitter timeline, but it was too late. Screenshots are forever.

https://www.yahoo.co...-021200954.html

Edited by daphne loves derby, 07 August 2015 - 10:56 AM.

#55 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:59 AM

Marvel fans rejoice: A live-action X-Men series may soon become a reality on Fox

Earlier this year, Fox announced that it was interested in bringing theX-Men franchise to television. Fox entertainment chairman Gary Newman said at the time that he was “cautiously optimistic” about the deal with Marvel, but that it would still be a while before the studio turned its focus to the creative side of things.

On Thursday, our interest was reignited when Fox Television Group chairman and CEO Dana Walden told The Hollywood Reporter that an agreement might be right around the corner.

“[For] X-Men, we’re in negotiations with Marvel,” said Walden. “We’re hopeful we’ll be able to announce something soon. We’re not closed on a deal yet but it’s something we’re definitely pursuing.”

Alright… so that’s not quite as definitive a statement as we would have liked to hear, but after the success of Daredevil and the resurgence ofAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in its second season, Marvel’s confidence in adapting comic books to serialized TV series has to be at an all-time high. That’s not to say Marvel Studios would be involved creatively, but the executives must see the potential.

“The characters from the X-Men franchise are with Fox on the feature side so we won’t be including Marvel characters that are at ABC with Disney,” Walden clarified. “This will be exclusively the franchise as it has existed at Fox.”

In other words, the X-Men aren’t entering the Marvel Cinematic Universe any time soon, regardless of whether or not Fox and Marvel can reach an agreement. Still, with Star Trek Beyond writers Patrick McKay and J.D. Payne signed on to write the show and 24’s Evan Katz and Manny Coto serving as showrunners, I’m just intrigued to see how it turns out.

Edited by daphne loves derby, 07 August 2015 - 11:00 AM.

#56 azraelmd

azraelmd

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:19 PM

The verdict is in....even humberto ramos doesnt like tranks FF....mas mataas na score sa rotten tomatoes yun batman and robin kesa sa FF....sayang..

#57 DARKSEED

DARKSEED

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:16 PM

ung kasama ni colossus is "negatonic teenage warhead". sa comics she is one of the hellions under emma frost. also, im guessing the enemy there is t-ray na ndi lang obvious sa casting.

with regards to DCU, as long as dumb as rocks snyder is in the helm, im not gonna be optimistic about it. im more optimistic about suicide squad than bats v supes.

sa MCU naman, other studios usually get the theme backwards, like spiderman and ff. superheroes first, whatever second. whereas sa marvel, superhero theme is only secondary. winter soldier is a political thriller, ant-man is a heist movie and GOTG is a space opera or something.

#58 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

They are already calling fantastic 4 a candidate for one of 2015s worst movie. Common complain is the pacing, and the build up which does not lead to anything.

From what I saw in the trailer, they wanted this Fantastic 4 to be the dark knight of the series. Thats why its trying to be so serious.

Tingin ko, this movie is repeating the same mistake of the amazing spider-man 2. It was so focused on setting up something big instead of making a coherent and entertaining movie. Masyado kasi nagmamadali ang mga superhero movies magbuild ng universe.

Tsaka para sakin, this movie should have had a lighter tone. Making fantastic 4 dark, makes as much sense as having a punisher movie produced by disney.

#59 Kurtsky Keigee

Kurtsky Keigee

Kid at Heart

• (01) Lurker
  • 10,407 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:41 PM

^
Good news marvel , since DC is starting good with their legends of tomorrow tv series starting next year
Hope to see a live action marvel tv show soon. Agents of shield for me was not what I was looking for.
Mas ok pa yung unang F4 movie, yung bago medyo dark pero bilis at mali pacing. Gusto ata nila talunin
yung Suicide Squad ng DC na dark pero bagay sa pacing.

#60 Chunkysy

Chunkysy

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

FF not good, syng pera tsk tska wlng end credits

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marvel, cinematic, universe, list, heroes, comics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users