Greatest Single Performance From An Athlete

(even if ur sig re dallas is disturbing for me)

since i'm on dial-up, i turned off displaying the sigs since its slows down the connection. an ba ang nakalagay? :lol:

nang hindi off-topic, isa pang greatest single performance yung MJ's 63 point playoff performance, way better than that 81 point game on a crappy team :lol:

yeah but ENG would have won if he didn't hit the ball with his hand :thumbsdownsmiley:

its all done and over with .... maradona punched the ball he didnt get caught .. and he scored the goal

saw one last weekend .. the kentucky derby street snse .. came from 19th place to win by two lengths....

since i'm on dial-up, i turned off displaying the sigs since its slows down the connection. an ba ang nakalagay? :lol:

nang hindi off-topic, isa pang greatest single performance yung MJ's 63 point playoff performance, way better than that 81 point game on a crappy team :lol:

is that the time he has flu?.... pumping and doing everythng to win d game!...

that's head nose performance!....

dude have you seen the 100 points?

and come to think of it how many shots taken just to get the 100 points :D

and yeah he is one of the tallest player who play that time who can easily put the ball in the ring :P

no i have not .. i have read about it... heard the 4th quarter radio broadcast .... .. for the record wilt averaged a triple double that year.....

You would be hard pressed to beat Daley Thompson, the British Decathlete's, Gold Medal at the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles.

The decathlon consists of 10 events - the shot put, discus and javelin throws; the long and high jumps; the pole vault; the 100 m, the 400 m and the 1500 m run and the 110 m hurdles.

He went to LA as the defending Olympic Champion (having won in Moscow in 1980) and was facing his long time rival Jurgen Hingsen of Germany.

He was trailing Hingsen until his final throw during the discus. His first 2 throws had been terrible but he didn't play safe putting it all on the line and landing at a distance of 46.56m which pushed him back into the lead. From there he was never headed and set a score of 8847 points, a world record that stood for nine years and an Olympic record that stood for twenty years.

He is the only man to win 2 Olympic Gold Medals and a World Championship in the event.

Due to the fact that the event relies on an all round combination of strength, speed and skill across several events he is widely considered to be one of the greatest athletes the world has ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember once when Marion Jones got lots of medals in a single Olympic showing. :blush:

Same with a swimmer surnamed Thorpe (i forgot his first name). :blush:

Sa local naman:

siguro yung 17 three-pointers to make 79 points in a single game ni Allan Caidic when he was still with Presto Tivoli! Hanep yun! :thumbsupsmiley: