How Fast Can You Seal The Deal?

THINGS GUYS SHOULD KEEP IN MIND:

1. Be a good conversationalist. Having an opinion on any topic being discussed helps a lot. Intelligence is always a major turn-on. --- unless the girl's dumb

2. Be confident. A girl strongly senses your hesitation & shyness & for me, it's a sign of weakness.

3. Be a gentleman. Okay, be one at first. You can be rough once you two "get along".

--- these are just my metrices, it's a done deal for me if you possess these three.

ok let's say I do all this stuff

how quickly can I bag you and take you home

assuming that I actually do all of that to you?

ok let's say I do all this stuff

how quickly can I bag you and take you home

assuming that I actually do all of that to you?

you cannot quantify how fast you can seal the deal...i cannot say how many hours...let's just say a night of sensible conversation & exchange of views will do it ^_^

i'm a very patient guy, so i don't mind if it takes long. that's my way of saying im not the type who can seal the deal quickly :wacko:

more than confidence, i think you also need to show fearlessness.. you can't be afraid to fall flat on your face or be too eager to please. the worst is if you actually sound desperate, then that gets really sad. although i suppose if you were really good looking you could try to play the sympathy card.. :cry:

i think it helps when you are in a relationship so you know no matter what happens youre still getting some action at some point in the near future..

Fastest was... let's see, 30 minutes?

It was a few years ago in Where Else, I was with my best friend and we were scouting out the place. Saw this girl dancing on the floor and I swear we locked on each other gazes like we were the only two people in the room. So I kept looking at her from the bar, playing the silent, mysterious, dark and brooding guy. I saw her move for the bar, right next to me (concidence? I think not). I introduced my self casually and asked her if she was with anyone. This francine prieto lookalike (same height as well, I swear) said she was with her best friend and her boyfriend. I invited her to hit the dance floor and we started bumping and grinding. Guess she got turned on cuz she was asking me if we could get out of the club for a cup of coffee. That did it, it was smooth sailing from there.

....aproximately 15 mins...bsta we wer just talking about random topics then all of a sudden, she wanted to go to my pad, and i dont even know her name,...then it happened..i was shocked,...she have used me...hehehe...but atleast i was able to know her name before she left.....time consumed:2 hours

MASTER!

LOL @ me being a master

I'm definitely not master yet but here's some tips.

1) buy nice clothes. don't dress metrosexually, but have a sense of style. girls don't like men who just throws on anything they see. If you have no idea of what good looks like read men's mags, FHM, GQ, Maxim. Take a girl with you when you go clothes shopping. Get a decent haircut, trim your nosehair, make sure you have 2 eyebrows. Everything is in the details.

2) read mothaf*cka! read anything and everything. This gives you ammo when you're chatting a girl up. It's really lame when the only things that you can talk about is your level in Ragnarok or how often you play pangya.

3) Practice. Practice starting conversations with random strangers, security guards, cab drivers, the lady that sells you cigarettes, etc. This removes your fear of talking to people you've just met, and gets you comfortable talking to absolute strangers.

4) Be confident. I cannot stress this enough. Swing your arms when you walk. Puff your chest out, straighten those shoulders. Nothing turns a woman on than confidence.

5) DO NOT USE A LINE. No matter how original or funny you think your line is, it's still lame. a simple hi, or a compliment would do nicely. Using lines reek of desperation, women don't like desperate.

6) Do not try to be funny if you're not. Seriously.

7) Brush your teeth, and carry around tic tacs.

I have more but I'm too lazy to type it all out. Anyway that should be enough.

As for closing, I leave that up to you.

To answer the question the quickest I ever sealed the deal is 10 minutes. It was at a bar in Nakpil (before Nakpil became the homosexual haven it is now) this girl rubbed her tits on my back at the bar, I turned around and asked her if she wanted to do the front now. A few laughs later, I was getting blown in the toilet. It helped that she was drunk and that she was a total slut too.

the fastest ive sealed the deal is ... 3 hours ....saw her at a club dance floor ..reggaeton was playing... i started dancing with her ... grinded her till she was wet .. by 2am we were on our way to her place... i was home by 8am the next day ... saw her a couple of times after that but it didnt really pan out

• 4 months later...
say you're in a bar/club?

you see a hot chick and start spitting your usual banter

what's the shortest amount of time it took for you to seal the deal? (get her number, take her home, etc.)

What did you say that made it that fast?

For the ladies:

what was the shortest amount of time it took for you to give in to a random guy's charms?

What made you break faster?

entertain me MTC

depende sa length of conversation yan. its just wit and humor :cool: :cool:

The fastest i got was 5 minutes.....seriously...but not inside a bar....i was in 2nd Year High School....and a bunch of my friends decided to go to National bookstore HP.....i saw this girl reading something in the romance section....i came there with no ammo....i don't even have an idea how to start the conv.....but by the time we got out of that area....i was already holding her hand....and i got her number....and yup ....she became my girlfriend for 3 years.....

How did i do it? I just simply told her...."Miss pwede bang makipagkilala...."

Edited by Waterbearer
The fastest i got was 5 minutes.....seriously...

How did i do it? I just simply told her...."Miss pwede bang makipagkilala...."

And we have a winner, folks! :D

Seriously though I guess there's no substitute for being nice and having good conversation that lasts...I could use a few tips because I have no compass when it comes to "sealing the deal"

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Nakow pareng Ladies Choice.., galing mo nman...If it's good looks lng, ingat ka dre, Sabi nila good looks can k*ll daw... hahaha.. tips nman dyan... Mahina ako sa deskarte eh, kailangan pa ata ng tutorials.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

being suplado always works for me. i mean i don't go gaga over some chick in a bar. if she gives her number then sige pero kung ayaw okay lang, dami dami diyan.

if your lazy go get her number or her email. in some bars hindi mapili mga babae, i mean they pay the expensive door charge, they want to get laid that night for sure. this will take you a few seconds. smile and just go for it. wag mo kasi dapat isipin na sila ung pinakamagandang babae sa buong mundo, kailangan isip mo para silang mga ipis. madami sila nagkalat, kung ayaw sa iyo di tapakan mo haha (marami siguro magagalit sa akin) but hey it works specially kung noob ka.

if your not lazy. you may offer her a drink. wag mo lalasingin... you should be drinking with her. normal small talk should do the trick tapos yayain mo na sa labas.

i normally get her number then work from home haha pero if i do the latter my fastest time would be half an hour. we were pretty wasted during a god's kitchen party.

for something serious - never had one ( i think god intended it this way )

for a quick lay, depends on the setting.

Bars - if its not given, don't ask

if its implied, make her laugh and don't be cheesey about it ,plus 2 drinks ( about 1 hour )

if offered , dont waste time , pay the bill and start frolicating and be sure to get her number ..... don't forget to buy her something special after the deed.

Office - never s@%t on your own backyard.

Massage parlors - 15 minutes tops

KTV - as soon as we agreed on the fee :-)

CAr- unless you can afford the repair fees - car is off limits

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...