Pc Or Console?

azrach187

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dude. It's very obvious you are not a PC gamer. 64-bit support for PC have come and gone. As a matter of fact, hardly any processor (even for laptops) isn't manufactured without 64-bits. The link you gave is outdated even before it was put in the net. As a matter of fact, I've gone through two 64-bit processor before that page was even created.

The AMD64 was released September 2003. It's old news not just to PC gamers, but to PC users in general. As a matter of fact, processors now runs DUAL CORES such as AMDs Opteron with 2 64-bit microprocessors and Pentium D which boast basically the same thing.

400Mhz? What do you mean? There's two different benchmark for Pent. and AMD processors. Dude, you can find processors that run at 2000Mhz HT operating at 1.8Ghz on AMD cheaper than say, a PS1 game console. At the same price you can get a Pentium at 800MHz operating at 3.0Ghz. Don't get yourself tangled up with procs spec since both CPUs run diffrently than the other.

I don't know how you can consider yourself a PC gamer if your PC is under par to the games being released today. It is like saying you are a gamer, but only owns the old famicom to back it up.

Since you like to do research before answering. I could have told you that you don't need to go very far looking for SLI video cards. We have been discussing this on the thread just above the video games thread. As a matter of fact, I have my system pictured here.

Oh, so just you know, I do own most console games including the newest Xbox 360. That is why I am brave enough to start a thread like this one. Yes, I am also disappointed at the 360 which after all the hype, is crappy. It tries to handle games realeased both to PC and 360, but graphic intensive games such as "Oblivion" becomes very laggy in 360 while PC (gaming ones) never had problems. As a matter of fact some console gamers thought the graphics on "Oblivion" was cutting edge. Yes. For them. PC gamers thought they're okay.

I suggest you drop by PC threads to see where "we" sit nowadays.