• 4 weeks later...

a follow up question ...

I have a friend who wanted to buy a piece of land na awarded ... it has a TCT however may encumbrances na di pdeng i mortgaged, transfer nor sell within the period of 20 years ... naka 19 years na kc ang lumipas and I think 1 year n lang eh lapse na yung encumbrances ...

question is, can I buy the land? safe bang bilhin yun? definitely ba yung encumbrances eh pde mawala after 20 years or may idadagdag pa dun? ano ano yung downside nun?

ang upside kc ... pde ko syang baratin ng konti

TIA

question po ng newbie. is real estate investing buying a real estate property? how about yung mag lagay lang ng pera sa isang company na magpapatayo ng vacation house tapos me unit ka doon tapos pwede mo gamitin and pag di mo ginagamit paparent nila. parang property management. pareho lang ba yun? same category ba sa real estate investment?

pasensya na ha if stupid question

a follow up question ...

I have a friend who wanted to buy a piece of land na awarded ... it has a TCT however may encumbrances na di pdeng i mortgaged, transfer nor sell within the period of 20 years ... naka 19 years na kc ang lumipas and I think 1 year n lang eh lapse na yung encumbrances ...

question is, can I buy the land? safe bang bilhin yun? definitely ba yung encumbrances eh pde mawala after 20 years or may idadagdag pa dun? ano ano yung downside nun?

TIA

check the tct kung EP or emancipation patent meaning awarded thru land reform.. you can buy the property just execute an open deed of sale then after a year pede na transfer under your name

Edited by bachelor25
question po ng newbie. is real estate investing buying a real estate property? how about yung mag lagay lang ng pera sa isang company na magpapatayo ng vacation house tapos me unit ka doon tapos pwede mo gamitin and pag di mo ginagamit paparent nila. parang property management. pareho lang ba yun? same category ba sa real estate investment?

pasensya na ha if stupid question

there are some developers who offer this kind of after sales service just the same you have to buy the unit or the property and they will handle the income of your investment.

Edited by bachelor25

ATTN: LOT OWNERS

BUILD NOW PAY LATER

WE BUILD UR HOME BASED ON UR BUDGET

Accept Ex-Deal, Financing Available

ABSOLUTELY NO DOWNPAYMENT

Forget the hassle & Worrying just relax & watch ur dream turn to reality

GENERAL CONTRACTOR

Houses/Townhouses/Apartments/Schools/Restaurants/Iron Works/Interior Design/Renovation/Government Project/Warehouses/Buildings FREE DESIGN & ESTIMATE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
a follow up question ...

TIA

Like what happened to most of the resettlement areas in Pampanga. During the Pinatubo years. the national government gave lots to the victims of lahar. These resettlement are located throughout Pampanga. namely, Bulaon Resettlement area (San Fernando, Malpitic Resettlement Area (Mabalacat), Sta. Lucia Resettlement Area (Magalang) etc.

They have a patent awarded to the national government with their names on it but not really a TCT. They cannot be sold within 20 years time. Once the 20 years patent have lapsed then they could sell those properties they want to sell.

a follow up question ...

TIA

Like what happened to most of the resettlement areas in Pampanga. During the Pinatubo years. the national government gave lots to the victims of lahar. These resettlement are located throughout Pampanga. namely, Bulaon Resettlement area (San Fernando, Malpitic Resettlement Area (Mabalacat), Sta. Lucia Resettlement Area (Magalang) etc.

They have a patent awarded to the national government with their names on it but not really a TCT. They cannot be sold within 20 years time. Once the 20 years patent have lapsed then they could sell those properties they want to sell.

Hi! im new at this thread. I am also thinking about investing in real estate but I don't have enough yet.

For those who are looking where to invest, why not try buying pieces of lands in villages such as those in Bacoor Cavite, Laguna, and other nearby provinces.

Thay are cheaper BUT they also appreciate a lot since the need for land will always be there and people look at this places because they are near the cities but are not that polluted.

I plan to buy one lot here in our village when i have enough already :)

Condominiums are really tempting but i feel that land is more valuable.

Condominiums are very tempting but you should know which you are buying and also how much it can give and provide plus the location of the condo is also very important in choosing one. If you want to engage in real estate property rentals close to U-belt I can sell you one if you like. :lol:

Hi! im new at this thread. I am also thinking about investing in real estate but I don't have enough yet.

For those who are looking where to invest, why not try buying pieces of lands in villages such as those in Bacoor Cavite, Laguna, and other nearby provinces.

Thay are cheaper BUT they also appreciate a lot since the need for land will always be there and people look at this places because they are near the cities but are not that polluted.

I plan to buy one lot here in our village when i have enough already :)

Condominiums are really tempting but i feel that land is more valuable.

Condominiums are very tempting but you should know which one you are buying and also how much it can give you on your Return of Investment (R.O.I.) it can provide you once you start leasing the place. The location of the condo is a plus factor also. If you want to engage in real estate property rentals close to U-belt I can sell you one if you like? :lol: These are still undergoing development and will be turned over to you in two to three years time. Patience is a virtue in Real Estate!

misterbig7... do you have any links or ebooks on how to go int the real estate business? or any one here at this thread that can contribute.... alot of people are making big bucks on just having real estate broker as a part time job.. minsan.. you just have a one major deal a year.. sometimes it is more than what you earn for a year while working on an 8 hr job...

thanks in advance.

There are many books for sale in national bookstore about real estate one of the local author is Edward Tan. His books are well-researched and give full insight on the trends of real estate in the Philippines. This cost about PhP 400 to 500 in paperback. Very useful for me as a real estate professional.

If you want to be a licensed real estate broker like me you should attend Comprehensive Real Estate Review and Seminar for aspiring to venture to this industry given by Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines (REBAP) or with Philippine Association of Realtors Board (PAREB) in your local area.

Be warned that there are too many competitors out there not only in Metro Manila but in provinces as well who are way excellent sales people as well.

Being in this profession requires lots of patience and sacrifice before achieving the goal of earning your first millions. Perserverance is also the key. There are many times that I had to endure 20 client calls and only 1 is going to buy a property which is true. I read a book on sales by an author from Cebu which I can recall (maybe some other time).

I admit that being a Real Estate Broker is my part-time job in current times and right now, I am still my holding my 8 to 5 job. Compared to my current 8 to 5 work. Being in the real estate gives you the freedom to be flexible in terms of time and efforts plus the financial stability you incur. I did earn my first PhP 100k in one deal for a house and lot package. If felt great and I felt the itch to continue this profession once I am no longer interested with the company I am working for.

When I was a young property sales agent I handed out flyers like what you see on the real estate people on malls who hand out flyers when you passed by them. Even if it is a very tiring and boring, I learned how to communicate and listen to the client's needs and wants and later on developed my selling technique and strategy. You also need training on sales, wherein I recommend The Harry Pound Company, Guthrie-Jensen Company, De La Salle - CSB etc.

I failed once on my first R.E.B. licensure exam in 2005 and felt the anguish and defeat in my tongue. I retook it again and passed it in 2006. The Department of Trade and Industry - BTRCP was then the one handing out the test. Right now, PRC is the administrator of the exams for Real Estate Brokers.

Edited by RealEstateMan
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you guys know any good and reliable sales agent/broker in any of the Cityland condo's?

I dont recommend the following agents:

Cindy G. Cityland Estacion St - doesn't call you back, for a licensed broker she seems clueless

Portia P. Cityland 8 on Gil Puyat (Buendia) - un professional, doesn't know what she is doing, doesn't know the concept of selling that when a buyer desides not want to buy she goes crazy. Stay away from her.

• 4 weeks later...

I never like Cityland projects. They lack ventilation. I prefer the Ayala Land, Robinsons and DMCI projects instead.

Do you guys know any good and reliable sales agent/broker in any of the Cityland condo's?

Cindy G. Cityland Estacion St - doesn't call you back, for a licensed broker she seems clueless

Portia P. Cityland 8 on Gil Puyat (Buendia) - un professional, doesn't know what she is doing, doesn't know the concept of selling that when a buyer desides not want to buy she goes crazy. Stay away from her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you may want to contact kay francisco 892-3823. hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...