All About Footwear

bRIX

ako dude meron (sneakers)...kaso galing tate' eh...mura lng $85

pero my nkita me sa glorieta...(kalimutan ko ung shop) :D

$85? That's actually expensive na for Steve Maddens. I have his leather driving shoes that I bought on sale for far less. They're not very comfortable. Poor buy. I just got suckered because 'twas a tax-free weekend.

shoes is my luxury.

most of the time, i buy when

i travel. firstly bec, they're ahead

in style. 2nd, they have more designs

and 3rd, i guess i will die if i go back

home with at least a pair or two!

brands... varied. it's more of style that

i am conscious about. i like shoes with

heels. more of the slip ons and the

stilleto's. i like boots too! last summer,

i went with several flip flops in different

colors and designs. as for rubber shoes,

i only and will only settle for nike.

WOOHOO!!!

finally a thread about shoes!!! lately, i've been using retail therapy to heal me of my current stresses--and shoes are usually what i end up gravitating towards. i last bought really nice black stilettos with cut out detail from people are people, also peach tweed peep-toe pumps and gold strappy sandals from chinese laundry. but i'd buy shoes from anywhere so long as they look good on me. i also treated myself to some brasil green havaianas and cheap-ass stilettos from janylin that make my legs look a mile long but remind me of sunset strip hookers.

there's this great place in pagsanjan, laguna called step-rite that sell really nice and comfortable wedges, ballet shoes and slippers. they have a small store in bf homes, paranaque but their stocks are limited. prices can't be beat--P250-500 only!!!

btw, steve madden can be bought, i think in rustan's.

chucks and adidas can be bought at the stand-alone boutiques at the malls or at sm or landmark department stores. step rite in bf doesn't carry adidas or chucks.

the adidas boutique in libis will give you 50% off if you trade in any old pair of sneakers--ANY BRAND. this is a pretty good deal and i don't know if they're really publicizing it. but i know it's legit. give it a go. :)

btw, earlier this afternoon, i ended up buying yet another pair of shoes. peer pressured by my good gay buddy, i bought kenneth cole black peep toe pumps on sale--a steal at P1200. yes, retail therapy is GOOD. :P

that's quite a bargain for a pair of kenneth cole's. :)

a pair of old sneakers = 50% off ?? woah.. i have tons of old sneakers here.. hmmm problem is i'm too attached with my worn out sneakers to give them up :). i'll probably just buy w/out the discount. :D

Payless footwears...yeah cheap and comfy for everyday use :thumbsupsmiley: (from $9.99 up)

Timberland casual leather shoes and their bowling shoes style leather shoes

Enzo slip ons and dress shoes

Bebe slip ons (from Winners)

my ever dependable rebooks rubber shoes (which i bought for $30) and nike shox (which i got for $60)

Nine West strappy sandals...

i love shoes that i will buy anything I fancy irrespective of brand.

I used to shop at Morayta and it was like one shoes per day of the week :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like shoes a lot. I have a good mix of leather and rubber shoes.

For rubber shoes, I like Nike, Adidas and And1.

For leather, I like GBX and Rockport.

Just today, I bought a great pair of GH Bass shoes at Gateway. 50% off siya so from the original 5,200 price I got it for 2,600! Before I bought it, I also window shopped at the Florsheim store. Damn, ang ganda ng shoes nila. Ganda din ng presyo, between 6k to 7k. Ouch! Next time na lang!

Edited by Immortal666