Tinted Pitched Black

Does anyone know how much ang 3M tint? Saan ba okay magpalagay ng tint?

Para maging ready na for Menyak mode ung Car ko! :thumbsupsmiley:

If ung front lang around 1600 lang siguro and kung buo baka wala pang 3 or 4T even. dun ka na lang sa may Cubao AutoCentro near the bus station and Rustans, ali mall.

Edited by archervinny

My initial reasons were for safety especially if I go home late at night, di halata na ako lang mag-isa a car. And then, para di masyado mainit and to have some privacy -- I can sing my heart out with emotions...Hehe!

And because my car has a dark tint, I am driving more conservatively para iwas aksidente since visibility is mildly compromised. Works positively for me.

before 2 Layers of Super Black all around but I had it removed. Mahal mag palit ng Rims everytime you hit a mutha f#&kin crater in those things they, the Government calls Streets!! Damn f#&kers!!

Right now, no tint at all. Tiis na lang ng kaunti sa init but less hassle when it comes to maintaining my Rims and Tires... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by mAIRj
WHAT ABOUT THE LTO STICKER on THE WINDSHIELD?

DO WE APPLY TINT FILM OVER IT?

WHAT THE TINT FOLKS DO IS REMOVE IT FIRST BEFORE APPLYING THE TINT ON THE WINDSHIELD. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT THAT LTO STICKER STUCK UP THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAR LIFE.

NOTICE THAT THE TINT PEOPLE HAVE LONG FINGERNAILS ON EITHER OR BOTH THEIR THUMBS. :sick:

Thanks

... Or Change tint every year .... to get the LTO Sticker out and put in a new one .. :goatee:

The sticker indeed is hard to remove and only skillful hands can take it out in one piece .. and put it back again

WHAT THE TINT FOLKS DO IS REMOVE IT FIRST BEFORE APPLYING THE TINT ON THE WINDSHIELD. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT THAT LTO STICKER STUCK UP THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAR LIFE.

NOTICE THAT THE TINT PEOPLE HAVE LONG FINGERNAILS ON EITHER OR BOTH THEIR THUMBS. :sick:

Thanks

... Or Change tint every year .... to get the LTO Sticker out and put in a new one .. :goatee:

The sticker indeed is hard to remove and only skillful hands can take it out in one piece .. and put it back again

what i had done is, cut out a small windiw, slightly bigger than the LTO sticker) para hindi matakpan.

easy to remove the LTO sticker. blade lang katapat nun, helps also kung dampen mo muna with

towel damped in hot water.

Thanks

A VERY EXPENSIVE PROPOSITION IF I MAY SAY :lol: A WINDSHIELD TINT (DEPENDING ON THE BRAND) WILL COST YOU AT LEAST PHP1,500 FOR JUST THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. MORE OR LESS THE COST OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION.

• 1 month later...

Joke lang....

Madaikit masyado ang LTO sticker kasi

A VERY EXPENSIVE PROPOSITION IF I MAY SAY :lol: A WINDSHIELD TINT (DEPENDING ON THE BRAND) WILL COST YOU AT LEAST PHP1,500 FOR JUST THE FRONT WINDSHIELD. MORE OR LESS THE COST OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION.

This is a cool solution. What if one day LTO with all of its wisdom changes the size of the LTO sticker.... hehehe

what i had done is, cut out a small windiw, slightly bigger than the LTO sticker) para hindi matakpan.

easy to remove the LTO sticker. blade lang katapat nun, helps also kung dampen mo muna with

towel damped in hot water.

anyone ever try "magic" tint? any opinion abt this kind of tint?

its a good compromise between heat reduction and night time driving

when the sun shines directly on it, it turns opaque (the degree of opacity will depend on the "lightness" of the tint)

and at night, it becomes semi-transparent. which is better than the black tints that make it difficult to drive at night

without a HID headlight kit.

but if you wanna have your car tinted, i recommend going for the lightest magic tint. this is because heavily tinted cars

sometimes get flagged down. i think they're reviving the "no tint" law of the 70's.

Guest xHANGMANx
its a good compromise between heat reduction and night time driving

when the sun shines directly on it, it turns opaque (the degree of opacity will depend on the "lightness" of the tint)

and at night, it becomes semi-transparent. which is better than the black tints that make it difficult to drive at night

without a HID headlight kit.

but if you wanna have your car tinted, i recommend going for the lightest magic tint. this is because heavily tinted cars

sometimes get flagged down. i think they're reviving the "no tint" law of the 70's.

What is HID?

Anyways, 3m med tint lang sa car ko.. palibot na yun.. full windshield rin. Hubby ko kse madaya.. sa kotse nya superdark pinalagay nya, tapos med dark lang sa kin. :rolleyes:

HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGED

30K for the complete unit replacement

eto yung mga nakikita mong super white yung ilaw nila

may nakita akong TINT ng Mazda 3, nde sya ganun ka heavy black pero kahit noon time nde ka kita sa loob

Edited by xHANGMANx
What is HID?

Anyways, 3m med tint lang sa car ko.. palibot na yun.. full windshield rin. Hubby ko kse madaya.. sa kotse nya superdark pinalagay nya, tapos med dark lang sa kin. :rolleyes:

Previously answered na yung question mo about HID.....lemme just add:

HID stands for HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE.

It is a bright kind of lighting, 10x as brighter than the brightest automotive halogen lamps currently available in the market.

HID is produced by supercharging xenon gas contained inside the bulb through what is considered the 'filament' in most halogen types. This is accomplished by transforming 12V of electricity into 12,000V(?) through the 'ballast.' In the process, what in ordinary halogen lamps consume 60/55W - 90/100W - 170/140W, HID lamps only consume 35W and they are as much as 10x brighter than the brightest halogen (I have 170/140W).

There are essentially two types of HIDs. The single beam and the dual beam. Single means....well....single. Dual means that you have a low beam and a high beam. Certainly, the dual beam HIDs are more expensive.

As to illumination, HIDs come in several degrees of illumination. The most common are those in the 6000K illumination, considered the "white light" and all-weather.

Prices of HID may range from P12T for Taiwanese made....to as much as P28K for the Philipps Diamond Vision. There are even more expensive ones.

Finally, HID lamps are considered the "cool lamps" owing to their low consumption. You can actually touch your headlight cover without danger of being burned or scalded unlike with halogen lamps where you can be accidentally burned by the heat of the lamp cover.

I hope this helps.....