Contradicting? Abogado pa naman.

Binay is loved? Probably. But not with the same passion Davaoenos have for Du30. Stop fooling yourself, jopoc. And yes, I know, jopoc, wala pang conviction. Rinding rindi na ako marinig yan. It does not mean squat and you know it. What a nuisance.

and since you chose to respond, kindly explain Alma Moreno's qualifications for Senator. Why does the guy you love so much think that she will be a good lawmaker?

prove mo muna kung saan nagnakaw si binay.... pakita ka ebidensya....

miriam as a "wise choice"--- that is if she is still alive by may 2016

duterte as a "wise choice" ----- iron will or thug talking? duterte is a clown and his "iron will" does not have any place in the national government... the last iron president will was driven out of malacanang in 1986... the last thug talking president was also driven out of malacanang in 2010

Tuloy na tuloy na ang pagkandidato ni Duterte sa 2016! Na clear na ang substitution ni Mayor kay Martin Dino for President ng PDP-Laban! :D

Ano bias na survey? Eh nung si Binay at Poe nanguna sa survey ibig nyo sabihin biased din resulta nun?! Pero tama kayo sa May 2016 pa talaga magkaka alaman at marami pa pwede mangyari sa mga susunod na buwan! :rolleyes:

When Duterte wins in 2016! And the same yellow retards with help from foreign NGO's and CIA tries to do another "People Power" to oust Duterte then you can Kiss Visayas & Mindanao Goodbye! Civil War will break out! Not only the Muslims but the Bisaya people will declare its independence from the Philippines! If you guys only knew how fed up people from the provinces especially from the South! :angry:

Thats why there is public clamor for Duterte to run! For the first time in our country's history a Mindanaoan in Malacanang! Federalism is the key to all of our sufferings! With Duterte and the People's Will for a true change! Nothing is impossible!!! :D

Ano daw? ano daw? Duterte discord, disorder & disaster?! Its obvious you guys never been to Eastern Mindanao, especially in Davao! Makakalakad kayo sa gabi ng hindi natatakot para sa buhay nyo! Walang kotong cops na manghuhulidap! Yun ba ang discord, disorder & disaster? Kinabukasan ng umaga mababalitaan nyo may pusher, addik, kriminal at kurap na pulis na hinuli o napatay! Tsktsktsk... isip isip bago magbitaw ng salita! :P

Eh ikaw pala ehto wala alam eh! Bago nagka BBL may MOAAD na nung panahon pa ni GMA bago mangyari ang Magundanao massacre! Hinarang ng mga Ampatuan at iba pang kontra sa kasunduan na ehto! Kahit pinirmahan ni GMA ang MOA-AD eh pinawala bisa ehto ng Supreme Court dahil unconstitutional nga!

Halos magkasunod ang pagkapatay kay Cong. Akbar ng Basilan at yung massacre sa Maguindanao! Malinaw sa imbestigasyon na ang MILF ang may pakana ng pagsabog ng bomba sa batasan nun! Sadya inalis sa pwesto sina Akbar at Ampatuan para maipasa na ang minimithing BangsaMoro ng MILF! Sino ang Governor ng ARMM at Maguindanao? Si Mangudadatu at Hataman na parehas Pro-BBL! At ano akala mo sa MILF walang pambili ng back-hoe? Eh gumagawa ng building, sarili kalsada yung mga yun sa teritoryo nila eh! Tama ang alibi ni Ampatuan na MILF ang nagpakana ng massacre para ipitin sila at tuluyan matanggal sa pwesto!

Kaw nga magisip isip dyan! Sino nakinabang sa pagkawala ng Ampatuan at Akbar sa pwesto? MILF!!! Bakit nagbabaliktaran na ang mga sinasabing testigo? Ano babaliktad si Zaldy? Wala! Black propaganda lang yun sa balita! Bakit 6 na taon na at di pa naguumpisa ang hearing ng kaso? Ah kase mahina ang ebidensya! Nganga :lol:

Ikaw ata iskolar ng MILF eh! Waaaaaaah Hahahaha! :P

I really doubt that. Dami daming hangang ngayon gusto humabol ng habla sa mga marcos eh.

Bakit ni isang kamaganak nung sinasabing natabunan wala man lang nahanap si Howie Severino? There should be records of them and it should be easily accessible. Bakit ni isa walang nagreklamo matapos ang Martial Law?

E bakit di mo na lang diretchohin at sabihin ang gusto mong sabihin

Tuloy na tuloy na ang pagkandidato ni Duterte sa 2016! Na clear na ang substitution ni Mayor kay Martin Dino for President ng PDP-Laban! :D

Ano bias na survey? Eh nung si Binay at Poe nanguna sa survey ibig nyo sabihin biased din resulta nun?! Pero tama kayo sa May 2016 pa talaga magkaka alaman at marami pa pwede mangyari sa mga susunod na buwan! :rolleyes:

When Duterte wins in 2016! And the same yellow retards with help from foreign NGO's and CIA tries to do another "People Power" to oust Duterte then you can Kiss Visayas & Mindanao Goodbye! Civil War will break out! Not only the Muslims but the Bisaya people will declare its independence from the Philippines! If you guys only knew how fed up people from the provinces especially from the South! :angry:

Thats why there is public clamor for Duterte to run! For the first time in our country's history a Mindanaoan in Malacanang! Federalism is the key to all of our sufferings! With Duterte and the People's Will for a true change! Nothing is impossible!!! :D

Ano daw? ano daw? Duterte discord, disorder & disaster?! Its obvious you guys never been to Eastern Mindanao, especially in Davao! Makakalakad kayo sa gabi ng hindi natatakot para sa buhay nyo! Walang kotong cops na manghuhulidap! Yun ba ang discord, disorder & disaster? Kinabukasan ng umaga mababalitaan nyo may pusher, addik, kriminal at kurap na pulis na hinuli o napatay! Tsktsktsk... isip isip bago magbitaw ng salita! :P

based on your definition, i guess you are also full of conjectures.

What surprised me about the survey was that Duterte won in all the socioeconomic classes, including the D & E classes, which are supposed to be where a majority of Binay's votes would be coming from. In my opinion, Duterte will be a game changer if he wins. He will bring about a radical change in this country which is in need of a leader who has an iron political will and is pragmatic. One of his pragmatic ideas is to use the Clark International Airport in Pampanga to decongest air traffic in the NAIA. Furthermore, he plans to build a fast train to transport passengers from Manila to Clark. But the selling point of Duterte is really his advocacy to curb crime and restoring order.

Edited by jopoc

ok.... ok... ok... i believe you... katakot pala pag hindi nanalo si duterte.... im shaking in fear!!!!

So tell me, how did you come to the conclusion that I made a double definition? Point out to me the double definition that you are yakking about?

read my comment on post no #3110, punkee. hahahaha

enough of you. its difficult to argue with someone who thinks his forecasts are not conjectures while others' are.

Eh ikaw pala ehto wala alam eh! Bago nagka BBL may MOAAD na nung panahon pa ni GMA bago mangyari ang Magundanao massacre! Hinarang ng mga Ampatuan at iba pang kontra sa kasunduan na ehto! Kahit pinirmahan ni GMA ang MOA-AD eh pinawala bisa ehto ng Supreme Court dahil unconstitutional nga!

Halos magkasunod ang pagkapatay kay Cong. Akbar ng Basilan at yung massacre sa Maguindanao! Malinaw sa imbestigasyon na ang MILF ang may pakana ng pagsabog ng bomba sa batasan nun! Sadya inalis sa pwesto sina Akbar at Ampatuan para maipasa na ang minimithing BangsaMoro ng MILF! Sino ang Governor ng ARMM at Maguindanao? Si Mangudadatu at Hataman na parehas Pro-BBL! At ano akala mo sa MILF walang pambili ng back-hoe? Eh gumagawa ng building, sarili kalsada yung mga yun sa teritoryo nila eh! Tama ang alibi ni Ampatuan na MILF ang nagpakana ng massacre para ipitin sila at tuluyan matanggal sa pwesto!

Kaw nga magisip isip dyan! Sino nakinabang sa pagkawala ng Ampatuan at Akbar sa pwesto? MILF!!! Bakit nagbabaliktaran na ang mga sinasabing testigo? Ano babaliktad si Zaldy? Wala! Black propaganda lang yun sa balita! Bakit 6 na taon na at di pa naguumpisa ang hearing ng kaso? Ah kase mahina ang ebidensya! Nganga :lol:

Ikaw ata iskolar ng MILF eh! Waaaaaaah Hahahaha! :P

Actually scholar ako ng Japanese ministy of education science and culture (MEXT) lol.

Ngayon MOA-AD naman at pati si Wahab Akbar dinamay mo sa usapan dito? Iba naman ang Layunin ng memorandun of agreement for ancestral domains, at iba din ang BBL. Ang BBL nadraft panahon na ni Pnoy, me mga 3 taon pagkatapos ng massacre anong pinagsasabi mo? Puro naman non sequitur na lang sinasabi mo maipagtangol lang yung sociopathic mong amo na pinagjhajhakulan na yung mga litrato ng mga bangkay.

So lumalabas, pinapatay ni Manggududatu sarili nyang pamilya sa tulong ng MILF? Aysus! Papano yun makakatulong kay Manggududatu at sa MILF? Hindi ba dapat mga ampatuan na lang tambangan mismo kasi sabi mo sila naman yun kalaban dito? Bakit mo ipapapatay ang pamilya ng kandidatong gusto mo manalo sa ARMM election? O sige pilit ka pa ng mga non sequitur dito at mga katarantaduhang conspiracy theory.

So kumuha ng backhoe mula sa kampo ng MILF papunta sa teritoryo ng mga ampatuan na kung saan me sarili silang private militia??? Ano ba! At ano din yun text ng misis ni Manggududatu na nakita mismo ang amo mong si Unsay na humarang sa kanila?

Kung talagang ang intention ay iframe up ang mga ampatuan, bakit me intensyon na ilibing pa ang ebidensya? Hindi ba mas maganda kung kitang kita ito ng media para mas lalo sila idiiin? Namaaaaaaan

Hindi pala maganda scholarship ng mga ampatuan eh... mukhang ang pinakaincentive lang sa inyo ay shabu lol

prove mo muna kung saan nagnakaw si binay.... pakita ka ebidensya....

di ka naman maniwala sa akin e. kaya nga ayaw mo umalis sa keyboard dahil baka makita mo rin ang nakikita ng marami.

at least may evidence ako that is clear - that he does not care about the country for as long as he wins. imagine, he wants Alma Moreno to be a lawmaker. that alone should make you squirm. why do you support such a man?

Why are you comparing Duterte to someone who did genocide and to someone who is a leader of a hermit nation? Is Duterte either?

babaw mo pa rin.

it can also hold true to the wax man you are so infatuated with.

The fact is Duterte made Davao virtually criminal free and a clean city. Yes, he may have given Davaoenos "tough love" but look at where Davao is today. Duterte is a man of action, not a man of rhetoric like that imbecile from Tarlac. Moreover, Duterte does not have a smorgasbord of corruption and plunder cases leveled against him which is an indication that you can't trust that presidentiable like that dark-skinned guy from Makati.

Pre, wag mo naman insultuhan ang mga imbecile, wala naman silang ginawa sa iyo. Wag mo sila isama dun sa Mongoloid in the Palace. Ibang level naman yun e.

As for Duterte, you cannot argue with results. He delivers.

Ganun ba? So how do I label that Tarlaqueno in Malacanang? Mga bobotanteng bopols talaga yung bumoto dun sa bopols na yun na nasa Malacanang. :lol:

If you want to be PC, Special Adult. If not, retard or mongoloid. Kaya nakakarelate siya kay Josh e.

------------

Duterte: I may not last 6 years in office

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2015/12/10/1531028/duterte-i-may-not-last-6-years-office

Napansin ko lang...the ones who are pretty decent candidates are the ones na may "taning na" (MDS, Duterte). Which is kind of refreshing considering that its usually the kleptocrats who get "life threatening" issues after makasuhan ng plunder kaya napupunta sa ex-plunderers suite ng VMMC.

Edited by Ryuji_tanaka

So why isn't anyone suing him?

How sure are you that each criminal that Duterte killed is not guilty?

takot sa kanila ang mga tao.... remember the sheriff na inupakan ni sara duterte (when she was mayor)? yung sheriff na nagpapatupad lang ng court order tapos ayaw pagbigyan yung hiling ni sara na maghintay ng konti???

hindi ba after that, yung sheriff pa ang natakot para sa buhay nya? in fact, nagpalipat sya sa malayong lugar. takot magkaso

in the first place, tama ba yung ginawa ni sara?

and after that incident, anong ginawa ni rody duterte, hindi ba nag dirty finger sya sa media sabay tanggol sa anak nya na obvious na mali?

obviously, takot ang mga tao sa kanila because they think they are gods and they k*ll whoever they want.

yan ba ang presidente na gusto mo?

Edited by jopoc

takot sa kanila ang mga tao.... remember the sheriff na inupakan ni sara duterte (when she was mayor)? yung sheriff na nagpapatupad lang ng court order tapos ayaw pagbigyan yung hiling ni sara na maghintay ng konti???

hindi ba after that, yung sheriff pa ang natakot para sa buhay nya? in fact, nagpalipat sya sa malayong lugar. takot magkaso

in the first place, tama ba yung ginawa ni sara?

and after that incident, anong ginawa ni rody duterte, hindi ba nag dirty finger sya sa media sabay tanggol sa anak nya na obvious na mali?

obviously, takot ang mga tao sa kanila because they think they are gods and they k*ll whoever they want.

yan ba ang presidente na gusto mo?

i think sinagot na rin naman nila yang tanong mo. if they want the "killer" well its their decision. thats the strength and weakness of democracy. if you feel you should "educate" or "enlighten" them i think mahirap tlga ibend yung free will nila on how they think duterte fits for the position.

anyways, are you for binay? mukhang kabrad mo sya so do you know him that well and are you that confident about him in running the country? just asking lang.

If I remember correctly the sheriff was serving a court order for informal settlers to leave a certain location. There had been a storm the day before which caused considerable flooding in the area. So the people had no time to prepare to leave because of the calamity and there were also casualties. The bottom line Sarah wanted the Sheriff to postpone serving the court order for a day or two to give the people time to recover. What happened next was an event triggered by frustration since the sheriff did not show consideration in Sarah's eyes.

Thats it for me. I don't want to comment any further about the matter since the last 2 pages are no longer friendly discussions which I do not want to be part of. Peace out.

you must have gotten the wrong story... sara wanted the sheriff to wait for the petition for TRO, but the sheriff did not abide (he was not obligated to... he was that time following the court order)

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/20369/davao-mayor-punches-sheriff-over-demolition-of-shanties-2

Takot sa kanila ang mga tao? Hahahaha! :lol: I had to laugh at this. How can the Davaoenos be scared when they adore Duterte?

We're talking of Rudy Duterte and not his daughter. A strawman argument but I will indulge you. I know of that incident but I have no idea what happened after. So is Inday Sara going to jail for assaulting a sheriff? Aside from that, what other indiscretions did Inday Sara do?

Ang presidente na gusto ko ay yung may ginagawa at hindi yung tatakbo pero puro kaso naman. Ayoko din na maging presidente ang puro satsat pero palpak naman sa kanyang tungkulin.

Read the link i posted above and take note of this:

A visibly scared Andres approached Duterte, who immediately flung her fist.
clearly, takot sa kanila ang mga tao.... kahit nasa tama naman si sheriff....
yes, si sara yun... pero ano ginawa ni rody? pinanagot nya ba ang anak nya? hindi, kinampihan nya pa kahit mali....
like Pnoy, selective justice din ang alam ni rody...
astig nga ni Sara... feeling goddess
Five minutes later, Mayor Duterte arrived at the scene and readily ordered the settlers to stand back and the demolition team as well. It was learned that some members of the demolition team were even ordered to kneel down by the mayor out of her disappointment.
yan ang magiging abusado sa malacanang pag nanalo si idol nyo!
add ko lang, vindictive pa....
In an interview, Mayor Duterte said she will withdraw the city government’s support to the judiciary department starting Saturday. She said this is to show her grave disappointment to the judiciary.
Edited by jopoc

Sara was just trying to prevent bloodshed. Would you rather that people get killed rather than Sara punching the sheriff to drive home her point?

hahaha!!! preventing blood shed by beating the hell out of the poor sheriff......

if she was preventing blood shed she should have talked to the people to obey a lawful court order, and perhaps give the sheriff police support..... not beat up the guy who is doing a lawful job.....

ganyan ba magiging ugali ng mga duterte, kung ayaw nila sa desisyon ng korte, uupakan nila ang mga nag-eexecute ng lawful orders? huwaw!!!

magiging news sa future.... SC declares President Duterte's Act as illegal.... duterte kills SC Justices.

Edited by jopoc
  • Like (+1) 1

masyado nman tong brutal hehehe it could happen unless Revolutionary Govt na tayo!

well any family nman na napunta sa Malacanang eh tumataas ang wewe ika nga..

wala pa nga yan sa malacanang....

tapos pag mga binay sasabihin ngayon pa lang abusado na

May tawag dun, law enforcement. Don't believe me? Try mo mangholdap ng bank, then ihostage mo yung mga tao dun.

uhmmmm... ang alam ko na law enforcer ay yung sheriff....

Sure, the guy was doing a lawful job but he was also potentially inducing bloodshed. She only punched the sheriff. She's only human and she's entitled to mistakes. If she didn't intervene, there may well have been dead people and not necessarily the squatters.

Nitpicking on the indiscretions of the Dutertes? Why not post their good deeds so as to present balanced views? The bottomline is he delivers and he does not have criminal cases left and right.

told you already she could have intervened by being on the side of the law, that is the sheriff.... pwede naman nya pakiusapan yung mga tao na sumunod sa court decision, diba?

tapos kailangan bang paluhurin ang demolition crew? ano sya diyosa?

make mistakes? until now wala pa akong naririnig na apology.... eh yung tatay nya, anong ginawa after? eto ginawa nya sa press conference

http://i.cdn.turner.com/ireport/sm/prod/2011/07/05/WE00596300/1753758/dutertefingerjpg-1753758_p9.jpg

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-630655

Duterte on Monday flashed the dirty finger and cussed at critics of his daughter Sara following her widely-publicized punching of a trial court sheriff last Friday.

“Ano? Mga columnist? Oh! (shows dirty finger),” Duterte said when asked what he thought about the criticisms from columnists and those who have posted negative comments on the popular social networking site Facebook.

ganyan sila katino ang utak... mali na nga anak nya kakampihan nya pa....

--------------------

as to nitpicking on their indiscretions.... hindi ba yan din ginagawa kay binay at mar?

what is good for the goose is good for the gander as well

Just want to share what Duterte said : " JUDGE ME WHEN YOUR PERFECT! SHUT UP WHEN YOUR NOT! "

Think of him in the last week of Halalan 2016. Your vote is respected!!

#Duterte2016

This is a classic example of the quality of Duterte's reasoning widely appreciated by his legions of supporters.

The English is bad. Should have been "Judge me when you're perfect! Shut up when you're not!"

The statement is utterly illogical. Everyone is imperfect; so, everyone must shut up? If the poster believes this then, he should be the first to shut up.

Considering that criminals either get away scott free or spend time at the BNP Hotel and Country Club in the current "just tiis" system, I'd rather have Duterte. You cannot commit crimes once you are dead. That is good enough for one term. After that, we shall see....if people respect laws again...there may be no need for a second term.

Your reasoning is rooted on feelings of desperation for a working justice system.

But instead of choosing a leader who can get our system back to the rule of law to make our justice system work, you are now rooting for somebody who would advocate machismo and flaunting of the law. Nice.

Duterte's campaign strategy is to play on your emotions. Make you feel like criminality is the root of all that is wrong in the Philippines and his no-nonsense summary exectution of suspected criminals is the way to go.

Sige lang, magpaloko ulit kayo. Dati, kay Abnoy with his corruption bogey, now it's Duterte and his "deteriorating" law and order bogey.

Only the gullible gets convinced by shallow politicians like Duterte who use machismo and bravado to mesmerize them. It's all talk. Unfortunately, just like in 2010 many today are just as gullible.

" It's the Economy, Stupid!" (by Bill Clinton)

Edited by camiar

It's stupid when some people say that people have weak minds just because his choice is not Duterte. Instead of arguing intelligently, that poster resorts to argumentum ad hominem. Practice what you preach.

hurtful ba? what about those calling binay voters as bobotante or BINAYaran? huh?

So tell me, aside from that indiscretion, can you give me any other indiscretions of Sara D.? You're nitpicking. Si Binay madaming kaso. Yung mga Duterte wala. Bakit ayaw nila magkaso? If your retort will be "takot sila eh", then it's not the Dutertes' problem that they are scared.

Hindsight will always be 20-20. Read what you posted and see the circumstances that Sara D. was in. It is easy for you to criticize Sara since you were not the one in that situation.

nitpicking na pala ngayon ang garapalang pambubugbog ng law enforer. pero yung mga binay na nagpilit na padaanin si isang gate hindi tinantatanan.....

double standards eh?

bakit wala kaso si duterte?? kasi mamatay tao sya..... who wants to disappear all of a sudden? duterte has the mind of lawlessness.... he brags killing people and putting the law on his hands....

at least si binay tinatanggi na gumagawa sya ng krimen.... si duterte siya mismo nagsasabi na krimen ang ginagawa nya.....

• Like (+1) 1

Which is why I am asking you if Sara had other indiscretions. The way I see it, you are nitpicking an isolated incident that Sara D. was involved in. Why? Did I bring up the Junjun Binay Dasma Gate case?

The fact is Duterte has no criminal case. You can speculate all you want but, the last time I checked, there are no cases against Duterte.

Yeah, sure, Binay is denying that he has not done anything criminal but he has a plethora of criminal cases. Hahahaha! :lol:

it is easy to file cases.... and fabricate cases.... still the person is presumed innocent

but for one who ADMITS committing a crime... you cannot presume innocence anymore.