Mag Empleyado O Mag Negosyo?

as for me i'll say both. if you can have a job and at the same time runa small business that doesn't need to much of your time.

i'm woking and have to public use tricycle which is very helpful to our financial needs kasi is sa tricycle ang service ng mga anak ko going from to school. libre na rather than to hire an accredited school service (don't get me wrong if i'm saying this) and cheaper maintenance of course.

if you want to earn money from your own business... always think of something that what people needs for the rest of their lives and not what they need for now. ang iba kasi kung ano ang uso iyon ang ginagawang negosyo. also know what kind of business you want, the in's and out's. the bigger the investment, the higher the risk gets.

while if you're employed or an employee. you'll have a fixed income.

now think. the choice is yours :thumbsupsmiley:

Its better to have both as long as you have the knowledge of the business and able to set-up all the systems and internal control measures. Ika nga sa Rich Dad, Poor Dad: let your money works for you...

Working at the same time is another story...you'll have a fixed income in addition to the income from business. At the same time, makakatulong ang employment in improving your business by learning other things within your work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Its better to have both as long as you have the knowledge of the business and able to set-up all the systems and internal control measures. Ika nga sa Rich Dad, Poor Dad: let your money works for you...

Working at the same time is another story...you'll have a fixed income in addition to the income from business. At the same time, makakatulong ang employment in improving your business by learning other things within your work.

yup ayus to.. pagnabasa mo to, mllman mo kung anong gugustuhin mo? lalo na mga libro ni ROBERT ALLEN

• 2 weeks later...

case to case. but for me, it is key to start with the time-tested basics of house and car. while it is ideal to start with business, really, what is the success rate of those who started on business? how come the rich is badly outnumbered by the poor? we say that some rich taipans started out small, even some started out pushing carts but what about the rest who also pushed carts and got lost in anonimity? are there books written on these people and their stories?

here's a suggestion to fresh grads. find someone your age outside who pushes a cart. then as you grow from year to year, try to monitor that guy's career. if you see the person suddenly getting a bank deal that finances his first shop, then you may have made a wrong move. but if you see the person stuck to pushing carts and putting his babies and his wife inside the cart, and at same time you see yourself getting better salary, then you made the right choice.

Edited by ragstoriches
  • 3 months later...

My plan is work first gain experience and use that experience as your advantage in a business. Im planning a service type of business. My mom used to work as an accounting manager then puts up a book keeping services and maganda kita. The only investment needed is experience and a pc(which most of us already has).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...