#361 EnduranceDS

EnduranceDS

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Interests:Money, Power, and Success

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

I used to go to the gym, 5 yrs ago with a schedule of 4-5x a week at Fitness First. Started with a 175lbs and a body fat of 29%. The free sessions of a personal trainer was focused on learning all of the machines and basic free weight lifting. Became addicted to using the treadmill, stationary bike, and rowing machine. For 6mos, I lost more than 40lbs and BF went down to 11%. A middle-aged dude suggested that I try bodybuilding. So I did with the help of http://www.muscleandfitness.com/ and https://www.bodybuilding.com/. Self taught (with some guidance of gym buddies and PTs) for 2.5yrs. Achieved my desired physique without protein drinks or muscle enhancers. Due to workload and job responsibilities, I had to stop. I miss the pain when lifting weights! Planning to go back by May. Nowadays, I do plyometrics, running, and several sports.

TIPS:

1. Properly schedule and plan your workout routines

2. Eat right, get enough Sleep, don't neglect Rest days (for muscle and body recovery)

3. Full Commitment in being Healthy (regardless of financial, emotional, and workload state)

Papi Artchua, suggest ka ng exercise routines: free weights and machine usage. Mukhang batak ka sa muscle strength and building. B)

Edited by EnduranceDS, 28 March 2017 - 08:48 PM.

#362 Artchua

Artchua

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies, food, reggae music, pumping iron and reading MTC forum :)

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

Mas ok free weights kung mag papalaki ka. Maganda kung my gym body ka para tulungan kau. Routen ko usually 2 body parts per visit medyo hirap kasi ako sa sched ko kulang sa tulog. After workout cooldown sa spa lol

#363 smokefatbud

smokefatbud

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:gfe, no rush, regular

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:10 PM

anyone here doing calisthenics?

#364 Gwen Morales

Gwen Morales

If you think fat girls can't ride, you better ask someone

• Diyosa
  • 5467 posts
  • Interests:Kissing in the rain // star gazing // listening to your stories :)

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:57 AM

anyone here doing calisthenics?

Oh, this is my goal!

When I get slimmer, this training I wanna try out.

When I started going to the gym I was focused so much of fitness, I have no time to do small talks and gained friends.

As of this time, mas ok pala you get friends din. You have one goal and you support each other. Masaya pa.

#365 sensible33

sensible33

HardCore

• Diyosa
  • 9765 posts
  • Interests:on good days
    i workout.
    on bad days
    i workout
    HARDER❤️

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

i usually not talk or look at my phone during working out cause i do have time limits(2hrs max)... but i did gain friends though, mostly guys cause yung time ng pag workout ko and lifting, time rin nila, so nakikipagsabayan ako sa machines specially cale wire. ako lang kasi female sa gym na seryosong naglilift. ung ibang female kasi they focus more sa cardio.
but may mga nakikipagusap din na ibang chicks minsan pag magpapatulong to help them in some of the machines.

gaining gym friends are fun,although to some kasi,umaasa na sila sa attendance ng isat isa...
and that i dont want for myself, kasi i just want to push myself when it comes to training, kaya sanay nako na nagiisa magtrain.
started gym last october i guess,then sinabayan ako ni bf for a month on and off pa lol...kasi busy rin xa sa work so ayun, magisa na ulit ako nagwoworkout.

#366 Carlosearl

Carlosearl

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:15 PM

How can i be an mtc member? I want to join this group

#367 hustleryehey

hustleryehey

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip