Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

• 2 weeks later...

ako i love the nikefootball line i have some shorts,manchester united na jersey,manunited na cap,manunited na tempo backpack,nike total 90 III na firmground

latest buy ko is the merqurious na ball akala ko nga may butas,ganon pala technology nagrerelease ng air para hindi ata mag chapp yung leather ng bola,pricier than the total 90 line but its more artsy thant the rest gold and white pa nga kulay.. i think it for added touch of calss? <_< kaya mas mahal!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

in footware sa football adidas ako dahil mas advance technology nila dun pero mahal masyado!! :grr:

in pre-game trainers nike parin ako! :thumbsupsmiley:

cino kaya dio yung may short na manchester united na white yung galing sa nike....???

So talagang mura lang talaga ang products nila???

60% mark-up is a very far conservative estimate. look at the cost to actually produce the shoe. it's made of plastic and/or plastic derivatives and foam - products that are cheap. add to that cheap slave labor in china, mass production efficiency and technology and what have you got???? With 60% mark-ups I don't think that they are able to have greedy profits and at the same time pay million dollar endorsement deals to the sprots people.

A friend of mine in high places said that the actual cost to produce the shoe is roughly 200 pesos. come to think of it, the fakes from china are being sold at least for 600 pesos and nike's manufacturing base is in china.......

60% mark-up is a very far conservative estimate. look at the cost to actually produce the shoe. it's made of plastic and/or plastic derivatives and foam - products that are cheap. add to that cheap slave labor in china, mass production efficiency and technology and what have you got???? With 60% mark-ups I don't think that they are able to have greedy profits and at the same time pay million dollar endorsement deals to the sprots people.

A friend of mine in high places said that the actual cost to produce the shoe is roughly 200 pesos. come to think of it, the fakes from china are being sold at least for 600 pesos and nike's manufacturing base is in china.......

Do you know what kind of shoe model your friend was refering too?

Yeah, pati nga yung Class A sa Greenhills eh overpriced. :thumbsdownsmiley: