Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 2 weeks later...
quick question : whats the purpose of damascus in your pistol? pampa gwapo lang ba?

how much ang colt commander right now?

thanks!

cheers!

bro, damascus finish is the most expensive kc maganda talaga sya at yes, pampagwapo IMO...

for colt- pampagwapo lang din un...collectors item lang un nde pede sa bugbugan dahil sayang...price range from 60- 120k depende sa klase ng colt...

i have a locally made gun pero internals nun premium parts at kahit local un...maraming natatalong para, sti etc un sa mga sanctioned matches

ala sa pana yan, nasa indian...

if you want to play ipsc turuan kita...isang floor lang layo natin hehehe

bro, damascus finish is the most expensive kc maganda talaga sya at yes, pampagwapo IMO...

for colt- pampagwapo lang din un...collectors item lang un nde pede sa bugbugan dahil sayang...price range from 60- 120k depende sa klase ng colt...

i have a locally made gun pero internals nun premium parts at kahit local un...maraming natatalong para, sti etc un sa mga sanctioned matches

ala sa pana yan, nasa indian...

if you want to play ipsc turuan kita...isang floor lang layo natin hehehe

hehe ayos 1 floor ayaw ka lang pala eh?

wow ganun pala cost nun?

i got a great deal pala

colt commander 1911 mark4 factory damascus bull barrel at naka fiber optics pa.

firing tayo minsan sa mcs?

cheers!

@ rocky nan dito ka rin pala? firing tayo minsan sa marikina?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Actually I was thinking something more in line with an M4 (US Army issue) or a Steyr TMP. Would these still fall under the same requirements or need more documentation.

Heh, I've been looking to use these toys again. One I miss, the other I always wanted to own after firing one in Germany.

Im thinking...of buying an m4 airsoft and convert it to a real gun kahit .22 calibere lang pwede kaya mga bossing....just asking... my friend suggested that i use bulitas instead of the plastic bb's, any how looks like it make sense...

What will your goal be? Serious competition? Everyday carry? Occassional shooting? Plinking? :thumbsupsmiley:

Pardon whats plinking?

I just brought a black 1911 airsoft gun... Im wondering kun pwede ko I convert sya into real gun kahit .22 calibere lang...Ive been looking at the inside of it and kind of I find it possible, may be change the internals, barrel and magazine bingo...Its just for a little safety@ home and in the car. any inputs barrel guys...

anu ba ok na 45 caliber ngayon yung mura na maganda quality for 1sttime gun owner like me thanks in advance

I suggest you get an armscor. I know someone who owns a caliber .45 pistol and already shot more than 20,000 rounds with it.

I suggest you get an armscor. I know someone who owns a caliber .45 pistol and already shot more than 20,000 rounds with it.

Can I ask you about holsters? Which is a better holster --- Hogue's PowerSpeed Competition Holster vs. CRSpeed WSMII? Thanks in advance.

Im thinking...of buying an m4 airsoft and convert it to a real gun kahit .22 calibere lang pwede kaya mga bossing....just asking... my friend suggested that i use bulitas instead of the plastic bb's, any how looks like it make sense...

There is no way you can convert an airsoft into a real gun.

Pardon whats plinking?

I just brought a black 1911 airsoft gun... Im wondering kun pwede ko I convert sya into real gun kahit .22 calibere lang...Ive been looking at the inside of it and kind of I find it possible, may be change the internals, barrel and magazine bingo...Its just for a little safety@ home and in the car. any inputs barrel guys...

Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water. The term is an onomatopoeia of the sound a bullet or other projectile makes when hitting a tin can, or other similar target, referring to the sharp, metallic sound, known as a "plink".

Firearms of all calibres and types are commonly used for plinking. At one end of the power range, .50 calibre rifles have been taken to the desert and used to shatter boulders. But undoubtedly the most common calibre used for plinking is the .22 Long Rifle rimfire cartridge, since these rounds are relatively inexpensive and have a low report. Many young people use airguns and airsoft guns for plinking, because they can be very inexpensive, are perceived as safer because they are usually much less powerful than cartridge firearms, and also because in some countries, airguns don't require a firearms licence, or are subject to less stringent regulation.

Edited by rockybrawler
There is no way you can convert an airsoft into a real gun.

Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water. The term is an onomatopoeia of the sound a bullet or other projectile makes when hitting a tin can, or other similar target, referring to the sharp, metallic sound, known as a "plink".

Firearms of all calibres and types are commonly used for plinking. At one end of the power range, .50 calibre rifles have been taken to the desert and used to shatter boulders. But undoubtedly the most common calibre used for plinking is the .22 Long Rifle rimfire cartridge, since these rounds are relatively inexpensive and have a low report. Many young people use airguns and airsoft guns for plinking, because they can be very inexpensive, are perceived as safer because they are usually much less powerful than cartridge firearms, and also because in some countries, airguns don't require a firearms licence, or are subject to less stringent regulation.

Plinking pala yung ginagawa ko hehehe... Thanks I usually bring my airsoft gun...with me panakot lang sa mga rugby boys... na nagbabalak ng masama...

this is an ILLEGAL endeavor coz this knowhow is very dangerous for a someone with a CRIMINAL mind to learn

a DUMMY bullet is a bullet shaped device that dont have a gunpowder in it & therefore will not explode, developed for dry firing (help prevents over extension of the firing pin should a semi-automatic pistol be fired with out a round in a chamber)