Lebron James, The King

^hinde okay ang cavs management kaya try sya ng iba. And wala ata makakahabol kay bill rusell... nakapanood ka na ba ng laro ni bill rusell?

Nakapanood ka na ba ng laro ng 1960s? Full game? Wala pa magagaling. Konti lang halos nasa celtics and lakers pa ata

Cavs wins 2-2

Maslalo naging physical pacers at muntik pa matalo Cavs. No rest lechoke at nakababad sa 2nd half. Wala sila other option sa offense. Hahaha gumanda east playoffs haha binabawi ko na boring.

Edited by Shaitan

buwaya talaga nyahahahaha

Lechoke has no choice. Haha! The best shot maker in the NBA is now in green. Kevin Love is not exactly an offensive juggernaut in the mold of Irving.

Oladipo should have just shot a jump shot or passed the ball instead of taking it in that final possession. Kyrie Irving would have blitzed past Lechoke if it had been him in that situation.

Edited by will robie

Lechoke has no choice. Haha! The best shot maker in the NBA is now in green. Kevin Love is not exactly an offensive juggernaut in the mold of Irving.

Oladipo should have just shot a jump shot or passed the ball instead of taking it in that final possession. Kyrie Irving would have blitzed past Lechoke if it had been him in that situation.

tabla-panalo cavs that time that's why the GOAT took the shot...i doubt if he'll make that 3-point shot if they were down 2 points to win. kakalog ang betlog nun. i still think that was a goal tend. anyway let's see if the GOAT and company can close it out on the road.

• Like (+1) 1

tabla-panalo cavs that time that's why the GOAT took the shot...i doubt if he'll make that 3-point shot if they were down 2 points to win. kakalog ang betlog nun. i still think that was a goal tend. anyway let's see if the GOAT and company can close it out on the road.

This series has Game 7 written all over it.

• Like (+1) 1

If it weren't for Oladipo's decision to drive in on that final Pacer play, Lechoke would probably be fishing right now.

exactly...but i still think that was a goal tend. question now is can the GOAT close it out on his homecourt without the likes of kyrie and ray?

• Like (+1) 1

exactly...but i still think that was a goal tend. question now is can the GOAT close it out on his homecourt without the likes of kyrie and ray?

If Kyrie were still with the Cavs, I'd say they're going to the finals again. They'd steamroll the Pacers in 5 games at the most. There will be no Kyrie to save Lechoke's sorry ass this time. If the Cavs advance, the Raptors will take them out in 6.

• Like (+1) 1

Good job for giving Cavs a beatdown, Pacers. Unfortunately, you guys have no answer for the King.

Lance said hes a lebron stopper. The prvios lebron stopper became MVP (iggy, durant, kawhi, the truth). Annooying, yes. Stopper, no.

Next round raptors. Yaiks!!! Another great guard team like oladipio with no lebron stopper.

Can the king advance and probably face the great coach of boston or the young king simmons.

Good job for giving Cavs a beatdown, Pacers. Unfortunately, you guys have no answer for the King.

Lance said hes a lebron stopper. The prvios lebron stopper became MVP (iggy, durant, kawhi, the truth). Annooying, yes. Stopper, no.

Next round raptors. Yaiks!!! Another great guard team like oladipio with no lebron stopper.

Can the king advance and probably face the great coach of boston or the young king simmons.

clap.. clap.. clap.. moment of silence.. :)