Chic-Boy

• Please log in to reply
313 replies to this topic

#1 MS

MS

~*his sweetness*~

• Ambassador
  • 7862 posts
  • Interests:SHOPPING, SPA & PHOTOGRAPHY. Beach, Travelling, dancing, concerts, stage production, scrapbooking, collecting mp3s, dvd marathon & did I say gadgets? Strawberry-Banana Exstacy@Grill Republic.

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

I tried their Lechon Kawali almost a year ago, and since then I can't forget the taste.. .juicy and buttery.

Am just glad they opened a branch along Jupiter St., Makati City. (Just right after Top Grill)

Attached File  Jupiter1.jpg   65.98KB   4 downloads

(They have take out counters in Manggahan, Pasig, Lamuan Marikina, Project 3, Q.C. among others)

Their lechon manok and lechon liempo are marinated and stuffed with herb and spices and charcoal broiled to juicy and tasty perfection. It’s soooo flavorful, no sauce is needed to amplify the taste! But for those who love dipping their food in the sauce, there is a special sauce or you can dip it in a special vinegar made by them.

Attached File  chick_new.jpg   39.59KB   1 downloadsAttached File  liempo_new.jpg   37.21KB   3 downloads

Food is affordable : Example, 1 rice, liempo and a drink = P 99
PLUS RICE ALL YOU CAN! Not bad at all... and for my appetite, their serving of liempo is already good for 2!

& Don't forget to try their Ginisang Kangkong and Leche Flan too! :)

Enjoy and Happy Eating!

Edited by MS, 23 May 2010 - 11:14 PM.

#2 jamzgarcia

jamzgarcia

Ube Slurpee Sexyshorts

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2570 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:34 PM

Hmmm... matry nga to. Lapit lang sa work! Hehe!

#3 MS

MS

~*his sweetness*~

• Ambassador
  • 7862 posts
  • Interests:SHOPPING, SPA & PHOTOGRAPHY. Beach, Travelling, dancing, concerts, stage production, scrapbooking, collecting mp3s, dvd marathon & did I say gadgets? Strawberry-Banana Exstacy@Grill Republic.

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

You should... close competitor ito ng Andok's dun sa may Makati Ave. :)

#4 asphalt_soldier

asphalt_soldier

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:25 AM

mukhang masarap at affordable pa... wala na ba sila iba branch maliban dun sa mga nabanggit...

#5 lbc327

lbc327

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:07 AM

24 hours po ba? if not, what time do they close?

#6 MS

MS

~*his sweetness*~

• Ambassador
  • 7862 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

mukhang masarap at affordable pa... wala na ba sila iba branch maliban dun sa mga nabanggit...

asphalt - sa marikina ang mga take out counters nila pero ang dine in so far, sa Jupiter St. pa lang sa Makati.

since this is operated by Pier One Group, baka sooner they will branch out. Try mo, super tasty, kung sawa ka na sa Andoks at Baliwag.

24 hours po ba? if not, what time do they close?

Yes, this is 24 hours, ang laki pa ang dining area sa loob at labas for smoking area :)

#7 jhared

jhared

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:photography, extreme sports, net surfing, pirated dvds, sex

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

ask ko lng saan saan ang mga branch ng chic-boy po please. try ko sya pag bakasyun ko...yummy,,genotom ako eh ...

#8 MS

MS

~*his sweetness*~

• Ambassador
  • 7862 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:13 PM

ask ko lng saan saan ang mga branch ng chic-boy po please. try ko sya pag bakasyun ko...yummy,,genotom ako eh ...

as far as I know, they only got take out counters in Marikina, Pasig, Novaliches.
But their Dine in resto is only at Jupiter St. in Makati, hope they could expand :)

#9 jhared

jhared

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

as far as I know, they only got take out counters in Marikina, Pasig, Novaliches.
But their Dine in resto is only at Jupiter St. in Makati, hope they could expand :)

tnx sa reply madam, well for sure, i'm going to visit this on my vacation...tnx again...

#10 kumicho

kumicho

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

ok dito, ok ang lugar, maayos ang food, sulit ang serving at MURA PA!

#11 mellowcat

mellowcat

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:20 PM

visited the jupiter branch yesterday. ordered their supposedly specialty and best seller lechon liempo with rice.Alas! The meat was very dry (resembles thick carton) and thus was very tough to chew. Non of the juiciness that this food is suppose to be. Was not able to finish even half of what was served. Complained about the matter to the waiter who agreed that that it was very dry indeed and said he'll bring the matter up to the cook and management. Saw him bring and show my left over to the cook who just shrugged his shoulder.This place is over hyped!

Edited by mellowcat, 01 June 2010 - 03:25 PM.

#12 jhared

jhared

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

visited the jupiter branch yesterday. ordered their supposedly specialty and best seller lechon liempo with rice.Alas! The meat was very dry (resembles thick carton) and thus was very tough to chew. Non of the juiciness that this food is suppose to be. Was not able to finish even half of what was served. Complained about the matter to the waiter who agreed that that it was very dry indeed and said he'll bring the matter up to the cook and management. Saw him bring and show my left over to the cook who just shrugged his shoulder.This place is over hyped!

ay sayang...tnx for the heads up, but still i wanna check it out myself, i wish by the time i will visit the place, similar incident will not happen...tnx!

#13 lbc327

lbc327

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:27 AM

tried this last week, oks lang medyo maalat ang timpla for me ng chicken and liempo (which is guess is normal for cebu style lechon). kelangan lng ng madaming rice!

#14 MS

MS

~*his sweetness*~

• Ambassador
  • 7862 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:32 PM

tried this last week, oks lang medyo maalat ang timpla for me ng chicken and liempo (which is guess is normal for cebu style lechon). kelangan lng ng madaming rice!

mostly maalaat talaga :)

but i still like their lechon liempo and the lechon manok.

plus yung garlic kangkong! ang sarap sarap.....

almost every week kami andun, kept on coming back for their lechon :)

#15 vanillaLatte

vanillaLatte

Travel nut

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1906 posts
  • Interests:Food, fitness, travel

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:54 AM

Chic-Boy--The Andoks for yuppies na mas cool kesa sa Yoohoo. ;) At maraming beer.

#16 saiyanken

saiyanken

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Slim
    菲華

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:19 PM

CHIBOG BUSOG MEALS ARE GREAT & AFFORDABLE !!

Served with Soup and Rice All You Can!!

Only P99.00

#17 nakadashi

nakadashi

kawangis ng aso

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5317 posts
  • Interests:the beach nature books travel thc college girls music whisky

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

solid to! sobrang stoner friendly! haha :P buti na lang nagbukas sila sa alabang

#18 mobsglax

mobsglax

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:57 AM

solid to! sobrang stoner friendly! haha :P buti na lang nagbukas sila sa alabang

hahaha...pag stoner, kahit ano fight na yan!!! hahaha

#19 TheSmilingBandit

TheSmilingBandit

The End of Innocence

• 5239 posts
  • Interests:1984 is NOW
    Big Brother Is Watching

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

There is a dine-in branch in West Ave also.

#20 asmodeus

asmodeus

CHEEERS !!!

• Ambassador
  • 18198 posts
  • Interests:pissing off sneaky sinful ones
    who change my profile info
    without my consent

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

There is a dine-in branch in West Ave also.

oooooh location please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users