SPORTS & WORKOUT INJURIES

madami...

- i own a pair of very weak ankles. yung pinakamalala ay yung 3rd degree sprain sa left ankle ko. muntikan nang mapunit ang ligamets ko. nadale kasi ako sa isang practice nung high school. naka-cast siya for two months.

- na-mcl na ko sa kanang tuhod three years ago. hanggang ngayon medyo masakit pa rin.

- i suffered a cut under my jawline a year ago. nasahod ako nung isang laro namin. 4 stitches.

- tatlong peklat sa kaliwang tuhod. grade school pa ko nun. naghahabulan kami nung mga kalaro ko, e nadapa ako...

Madami dami na tayo niyan.

Basketball:

ankle sprains

hyper extended my elbow

my temple got busted twice and required stitches

torn miniscus and partially torn ACL

Boxing:

popped out my shoulder during sparring

the usual busted lip and bloody nose

ruptured my eardrum

Weight training:

rotator cuff injury

i once injured my chin nung tumama sa handle bar ng treadmill. i was running at an angle of 30 degrees in prep for my upcoming climb when the machine jammed. i forgot to get off the machine asap when it suddenly started running again. haha i slid off to the floor. lucky day for me i just had a contusion. a laceration could be worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

right ankle sprain after throwing the javelin during the PATAFA (Phil Track and Field Association) Meet when i was i college. after executing the throwing move, nadulas yung right ankle ko, parang natapilok. nakatayo pa ko after nun, tumalon talon pa, after 5 minutes i felt the pain and then yun na di na ko makalakad. i had to ask my teammates to help me back to the bleachers. the rest of the day i was crying in pain, namamaga na paa ko. hahaha!

almost had a slipdisc while attempting to military press 90lbs when i was in 4th yr HS. buti na lang di natuluyan.

right now, both of my knees are feeling the pain of 5 years running, sprinting, stair climbing of my track and field years. we used to sprint the uneven (di talaga pantay ang lupa, dami lubak, may bato bato pa) football field of SBC. it was nothing before but now, i always feel the pain on my knees. arg!!