General Liver Concerns

BizMan

http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/...ast-liver-flush

http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/...er-flush-method

Two methods above. This is Babymaker's website. I recommend the Hulda Clark Method since it can be done in less than 2 days. If you drink a lot or you smoke, you really need to clean your liver and gall bladder. Think of your liver as your bio filter that cleanses your bloodstream. The more junk you eat, the dirtier the filter becomes.

Pimple problem? Skin problems? These are usually indicators of faulty filtering. There was this girl who worked for a spa who just got her gall bladder removed, I could have helped her with this flush but unfortunately I was informed of her health problem right after her P50,000 operation. I am now trying to free myself from future guilt by making this thread on MTC. :-)

CLEAN YOUR LIVER.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm, after having problems waking up with having the right side of my stomach hurt I quickly stopped from my drinking binge and it has been this way for almost 9 years now. I attributed the problem to too much alcohol.

You clearly have a good post, BizMan.

PS:

Incontinence is a word used to refer to both lack of fecal and urinary control. This is also used to refer to lack of control of one's urges. Pardon for looping. :rolleyes:

PPS:

My co-worker just had his stones pulverized at Asian Hospital's radiation room and he isn't a binge drinker. I'd have to ask what he's diet is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

its a condition where the liver accumulate so many fats. it can lead to liver cirrhosis or to liver cancer. it can be due to too much alcohol or reaction to maintenance medication. i hsve tried using probiotics and essential supplements to those people affected with good results.results in 2 to 3 months

If you search and read about it, daming mga topics and well described. Clinically, it's a waste basket diagnosis. Nobody knows a whole lot about what causes it and what happens to people with fatty liver except some, mga 10% will have cirrhosis pero di natin alam kung sino at kailan at ano ang gagawin sa kanila. Cirrhosis means yung atay po sa sobrang tagal na parating namamaga ay napuno na ng scar tissue at lumiit na at hindi na magawa ang dapat niyang gawin, ibig sabihin kailangan ng bagong atay.

Unless me specific na dahilan ang na identify na cause, lahat ay pinapayuhan na bawasan o huwag na uminom ng alak, magpapayat, controlin ang diabetes at mataas na cholesterol at magdasal na hindi makasama sa 10% na magkaroon ng cirrhosis. Mga taong imiinom ng alak at may fatty liver are more likely to become cirrhotic, but meron pa ring mga hindi umiinom na nagiging cirrhotic, ewan ko ba, kaya nga waste basket eh.

btw, not all cases of fatty liver are due to alcohol intake. It may be due to intake of certain drugs, or even high-fat diet. The official term that we use is NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease) and NASH for the biopsied ones (Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis). As both terms imply, they are found among non-alcoholic drinkers.

But even if, let''s say, alcohol is not the cause.....obviously, drinking alcohol will cause further harm :)

for treatment, vitamin E, pentoxyfiline and silymarin have been prescribed throughout the years, but as of this moment, i'm not sure if phase III clinical trials have been performed on them.

Thanks for your advise. My case is actually NAFLD. Am at most a 2-3 bottle of beer occational drinker. Occational means on special occations only which is at most 6x in a year. Also a non smoker. But I admit eating unhealthy.

Last year when I had my executive check-up my SGPT and SGOT are elevated around twice the acceptable limits. Abdominal ultrasound indicates difuse parenchymal disease. I was advised to take Vit E and silymarine plus diet. In about 6 months time, the sgpt/sgot level have normalize. A repeat blood test was done 3 months after to see if my sgpt/sgot level will shoot up since i was no longer on silymarin. The test result was normal. After another 3 months, I had an executive check-up again. Sgpt/sgot levels normal but ultrasound still indicated same findings.

Question, given that my SGPT / SGOT levels have normalized how come ultrasound still show that my liver condition is still not normal. Cholesterol have also normalized What further steps/medications to take?

Incidentally, while my SGPT/SGOT level have normalized, my Uric have gone up slightly above normal. My Gastro said this is not really alarming for him to give me medication. Still I want it to be normal again. I suspect it is bec of the tuna I have been eating. Could it be the case?

Finally, while my cholesterol have normalized from a year ago wherein it is slightly elevated my good cholesterol HDL have fall below the normal range. How do I get it back to normal without affecting my bad cholesterol level as well as overall cholesterol level?

Thanks

What is the benefit derived from eating oatmeal? What is the least amount/volume of oatmeal to be consumed in order to reap its full benefit?

Is there an omega 3 fatty acid supplement that you can recommend? One that is effective but not expensive.

Isa lang ang FDA approved, Omacor or Lovaza, expensive, let me say that again, very, very exppensive. Meron din sa mga health food store, yun lang hindi standardized ang pagmanufacture kaya hindi mo talaga alam dose ng bawat tabletang iniinom mo. Ang omega 3 ay galing sa fish, yung ibang fish contaminated ng mercury kaya yung tableta can be contaminated too, at saka yung iba naman parang masyadong malansa amoy, yung galing pati sa health food store eh concentrated lang at a certain extent kaya kailangang mas maraming tableta inumin sa loob ng isang araw.

Payo ko sa yo, hindi lahat ng tao eh dapat uminom ng mga ito, may mga indication paggamit nito, dapat ikunsulta sa doktor kung risk vs benefit favors taking the medication/supplements.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the benefit derived from eating oatmeal? What is the least amount/volume of oatmeal to be consumed in order to reap its full benefit?

Is there an omega 3 fatty acid supplement that you can recommend? One that is effective but not expensive.

I can recommend to you a pharmaceutical grade omega 3 fish oil,derive from deep sea canadian salmon free from mercury. PM me for more info. got this from consulting Dr. Ray Strand .. a famous US doctor

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I was diagnosed to have fatty liver based on my ultrasound by my internist Feb. 2012. He recommended diet and exercise. I didn't change much on food except I avoided "kakanin" and processed meat. Another thing is I drink a lot of Soya milk because of the lecithin in soya. I've done some research in the internet and lecithin said that it emulsifies fats so it will not stil to our arteries and liver. So I also bought lecithin capsules in Healthy Options and taking it for 3 years now. in Feb 2013 my fatty liver is only mild (means the fats in liver was significantly reduced) then last year its clear. Just sharing if there are comments and concerns since this is no medical proof yet on this matter.

Edited by Sephirot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 7 months later...

Does taking supplements (pills) cause liver damage?

They may or may not.

There is no defilnite answer to this because supplements did not undergo clinical trials.

Clinical trials are studies done on both animals and humans to prove the drug's efficacy and safety.

Therefore it is difficult to conclude that these supplements are totally safe, or otherwise.

The most you can do is monitor your liver function tests (ALT, AST) periodically.

• 2 months later...