Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

485 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

Guest BDC0425

sa mga guys/ladies nangyari na ba it0 sa iny0 na mag beg sa ex ny0 during th0se times na nag break kay0??? an0 nangyari??? sa tingin ny0 tama ba yung ginawa ny0???

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Yeah I did, twice. The first time I begged in a relationship was the second breakup between me and my third ex. Daym! Grabe yun. Then the second time was four months after the third breakup between me and the same ex. That was the only time I had the courage to ask her to come back to me. To no avail, I failed both times. The reason why there was a third breakup is because of her coming back to me 5 months after our second breakup.

YES... cried... knelt down... BEGGED!!! but all to no avail...... swallowed all my pride.... even my self respect.....

after that it was really hard picking up the pieces of my roken self and putting them back again.......

howell... ive learned my lesson... a man who truly loves u wouldnt let you beg..... he wouldnt even make u cry....he wont shatter u into pieces but instead make u complete... make u whole....

Edited by Misteriosa
YES... cried...  BEGGED(said please come back and my face was covered with tears)!!! but all to no avail...... swallowed all my pride.... even my self respect..... 

after that  it was really hard picking up the pieces of my roken self and putting them back again.......

howell...  ive learned my lesson... a man who truly loves u wouldnt let you beg.....  he wouldnt even make u cry....he wont shatter u into pieces but instead make u complete... make u whole.... 

How very right! And i am moving on right now! Ah well mike darling...ive missed you and thought that friendship is the best for the two of us but i think we can never really honestly be friends...I guess goodbye is the best thing for you and me!

How very right! And i am moving on right now! Ah well mike darling...ive missed you and thought that friendship is the best for the two of us but i think we can never really honestly be friends...I guess goodbye is the best thing for you and me!

Atta girl!! :) After sometime, I've thought of befriending the man I was referring to in my previous post... but I guess seeing him again would just remind me how less of a person i''ve been..... maybe in another lifetime..... I still cherish the moments we had together but that's just that... nothing more nothing less.....

Guest BDC0425

dami pala mga katulad k0 na talagang pag na inl0ve wala ng pakialam sa sarili..... tay0 lang ba? 0r ayaw lang magsabi nung iba?

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

• 2 weeks later...