What Is The Best Filipino Dish For You?

Terimah Kasih kawan Buru_tus. Banyak makan

The dialect closest to Bahasa (Bahasa Melayu perhaps) is Kapampangan

example is Nasi (in Kapampangan also the same for Malay)= rice.

some Filipinos, this is what the UP Anthropology Dept's arguement

we have indian, arab, chinese, japanese, caucasians lineage

we derived most of our spoken words from Hindi, Bahasa, Malay and Spanish

Kapampangan is 25% bahasa

Sawasdee goddessofperpetualdeliciousness

The Tinola using Papaya and dahon ng Sili is derived from the North Malaysia/Southern Thai dishes.

Khobkun

tinolang manok.  :hypocritesmiley:  baka pagnaengles o na español e di na Filipino.

Edited by lomex32

Using Filipino Beef from Batangas does not make Jolibbe Yumburger a Filipino dish.

What is the Filipino word for Hamburger? hmmm

PORK AND CHICKEN ADOBO, IN MY OWN INGREDIENTS.

Again, refer to Thai-Malay cuisine, Tilapia and Kuhol is more abundant in Malaysia.

nything with gata...  :thumbsupsmiley:

ginataang kuhol, tilapia, bicol express, pakbet etc...

tapos basta maanghang...  :rolleyes:

Adobo is of Hispanic origin .....

OK let me get this...

alexzs27 started this thread saying;

"what do you think is the best filipino dish for you and be proud of to tell to the whole world that this is the BEST food ever that they must TASTE....... "

now we have the lomex32 "Filipino Dish Police" going around knocking everyones fav Filipino dish they have eaten for their entire life just because of origin...

maybe this thread should be posted with rules stating;

1) Must have no origins what so ever including Spanish, Other Asian, European or Western influence.

2) Purely Filipino dish with Filipino ingredients again no traces of other influences

3) lomex32 approved

im not going at you dude, but serious let the people express what their fav foods have been and what they love that their moms, gfs, wives, lolas or even themselves have cooked for many years...Regardless or what...every food has some sort of trace from other origins...we just happened to import it "our" own...

and please stop using jolibee with batangas beef or what ever as an example its like way opposite

or else your just making a thread boring and the exact same answer is sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang or what so...

Edited by luol_deng

Easy dude, iyak ka naman kaagad. Don't be sentimental ... Use facts

If you felt that your intellect was challenged then try using facts than whine

If you feel bored try opening up a thread on gd, mommy and lola recipes...

Check this out....

http://www.barkada.de/cuisine.html

http://www.thetylers.com/electricchef/recipes/philippines/

Quote:

Regardless of origin, lechon, lumpia, and pork adobo are now considered national dishes. Regional variations in the fresh ingredients available account for provincial specialties.

-------------------------

Trivia:

If people want Japanese food they go for Sushi

If people want Indian food they go for Curry

If people want Chinese food they go for dimsum

If people want Filipino food they go for ...... Jollibee

Now tell your friends that the Best Filipino Food is a Hamburger....

PEACE

OK let me get this...

alexzs27 started this thread saying;

"what do you think is the best filipino dish for you and be proud of to tell to the whole world that this is the BEST food ever that they must TASTE....... "

now we have the lomex32 "Filipino Dish Police" going around knocking everyones fav Filipino dish they have eaten for their entire life just because of origin...

maybe this thread should be posted with rules stating;

1) Must have no origins what so ever including Spanish, Other Asian, European or Western influence.

2) Purely Filipino dish with Filipino ingredients again no traces of other influences

3) lomex32 approved

im not going at you dude, but serious let the people express what their fav foods have been and what they love that their moms, gfs, wives, lolas or even themselves have cooked for many years...Regardless or what...every food has some sort of trace from other origins...we just happened to import it "our" own...

and please stop using jolibee with batangas beef or what ever as an example its like way opposite

or else your just making a thread boring and the exact same answer is sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang, sinigang or what so...

Easy dude, iyak ka naman kaagad. Don't be sentimental ... Use facts

If you felt that your intellect was challenged then try using facts than whine

If you feel bored try opening up a thread on gd, mommy and lola recipes...

Check this out....

http://www.barkada.de/cuisine.html

http://www.thetylers.com/electricchef/recipes/philippines/

Quote:

Regardless of origin, lechon, lumpia, and pork adobo are now considered national dishes. Regional variations in the fresh ingredients available account for provincial specialties.

-------------------------

Trivia:

If people want Japanese food they go for Sushi

If people want Indian food they go for Curry

If people want Chinese food they go for dimsum

If people want Filipino food they go for ...... Jollibee

Now tell your friends that the Best Filipino Food is a Hamburger....

PEACE

dude those are the two sites i quoted to u before....and you gave me an answer saying the internet wasnt built till the 70s and such...btw i see beef machdo, adobo are in the recipes...

alright linksy posted

PORK AND CHICKEN ADOBO, IN MY OWN INGREDIENTS.

your reply was

Using Filipino Beef from Batangas does not make Jolibbe Yumburger a Filipino dish.

What is the Filipino word for Hamburger? hmmm

now on one of the websites it says..

also...

The 300 years of Spanish rule have resulted majority of Filipino dishes being of Spanish derivation.

As a matter of fact, our food are mixture of Spanish, Chinese some Indian and of course nowadays is American influences, these are the countries who influenced the food culture.

Edited by luol_deng

Dude ..

Try finding facts for yourself ..... Find websites, journals, clippings, bills, laws, scrolls, artifacts, wall paintings ...... That is why i mentoned "QUOTE"

If the source of the fact is being challenged then find a better one ... :D

Knowledge is Power

"Kapag walang knowledge walang power..." - Ernie Baron (deceased)

Trivia:

The Philippines is comprised by 7,000+ islands, has beaches, lakes, streams, falls, mountains, caves .... the abundance of food ingredients is no question....

dude those are the two sites i quoted to u before....and you gave me an answer saying the internet wasnt built till the 70s and such...btw i see beef machdo, adobo are in the recipes...

alright linksy posted

your reply was

now on one of the websites it says..

also...

Dude ..

Try finding facts for yourself ..... Find websites, journals, clippings, bills, laws, scrolls, artifacts, wall paintings ...... That is why i mentoned "QUOTE"

If the source of the fact is being challenged then find a better one ... :D

Knowledge is Power

"Kapag walang knowledge walang power..." - Ernie Baron (deceased)

Trivia:

The Philippines is comprised by 7,000+ islands, has beaches, lakes, streams, falls, mountains, caves ....  the abundance of food ingredients is no question....

i took ur quote to quote u back on a post u stated <_<

Mayt, Obviously you simply ran out when your posts were challenged.

Stick to the topic, it says Filipino, you obvioulsy have nothing at hand to support your post

post again when you have something

Trivia :

McDonald's operations in he Philippines is wholly owned by McDonald's Philippines ......

as a company it is now owned by Filipino's. Though no one claims that Hamburger is a Filipino dish.

i took ur quote to quote u back on a post u stated  <_<

Edited by lomex32
Mayt, Obviously you simply ran out when your posts were challenged.

Stick to the topic, it says Filipino, you obvioulsy have nothing at hand to support your post

post again when you have something

Trivia :

McDonald's operations in he Philippines is wholly owned by McDonald's Philippines ......

as a company it is now owned by Filipino's. Though no one claims that Hamburger is a Filipino dish.

hey dude didnt u get my one line post back to u? hehe alright

btw u really got a hard on for hamburgers? still good to see ur using an example that is like way opposite :D

this will be my last post here get back to topic or its not lomex32 approved....cheers!