If it's not working, how come you have a need to always have the last word regarding this topic? Enjoy the wanking video, you perv.

So you keep replying so you can have the last word.... so vain.

What I meant by "It won't work." is that you can't silence people from talking about the issue by projecting Jim Kanor's shame on the posters who write about it.

Projecting strategy is obviously the working instructions given to you by your handlers.

One newspaper columnist accurately puts Paredes' ignominy in the right perspective:

"...He spoke like an icon of decency, and had this video not surfaced, he would have continued to remind us of the perversions of the Marcoses as though he himself were unblemished.

What undermines Paredes’ pretense at a sincere apology is his readiness to politicize it. He quickly blamed his enemies for causing his misfortune when he said: “I can only surmise that in this ugly season of toxic politics, muckrakers determined to neutralize my influence by violating my privacy and digging up dirt on me are at work.”..."

https://www.manilatimes.net/the-naked-truth-about-jim-paredes-perversion/536139/

post-206207-0-61824600-1554885036_thumb.jpg

Edited by camiar

Hahaha! Uwak is crow not raven, dumbass. Hahahaaha! Go on and mortify yourself more. Hahaha! I had a good laugh. :lol:

https://astig.ph/kapag-pumuti-ang-uwak-albino-white-crow/

Kapag pumuti ang uwak: white crow in Lanao breaks Pinoy idiom

LANAO DEL NORTE, Philippines – The video of an albino (leucistic) crow found in Lanao del Norte is challenging the age-old Pinoy expression, “kapag pumuti ang uwak” (when the crow turns white). The Filipino idiomatic expression is usually said when denoting something impossible, or something that will never happen.

Dennison Uy by Dennison Uy 5 years ago5 years ago

16.2kviews

:D :D :D To the rescue agad si Rooster sa GFF nya.

It doesn't change the fact that TK trolls faster than her brain can process.

She doesn't know simple things like the difference between a Crow and a Raven.

What more with political and economic issues? truth and lies?

Hahaha! Uwak is crow not raven, dumbass. Hahahaaha! Go on and mortify yourself more. Hahaha! I had a good laugh. :lol:

Parang ganito ba yun crow?

https://japantoday.com/category/national/pure-white-crow-spotted-in-shimane

Sorry, but your prophecy came true. I make perfect sense. PWNed.

Why, Camiar? Are you trying to seduce Will by defending his side? Haha. Did he promise you his collection of manong private scandal vid to show you? LOL

:D :D :D To the rescue agad si Rooster sa GFF nya.

It doesn't change the fact that TK trolls faster than her brain can process.

She doesn't know simple things like the difference between a Crow and a Raven.

What more with political and economic issues? truth and lies?

Edited by tk421

https://astig.ph/kapag-pumuti-ang-uwak-albino-white-crow/

Kapag pumuti ang uwak: white crow in Lanao breaks Pinoy idiom

LANAO DEL NORTE, Philippines – The video of an albino (leucistic) crow found in Lanao del Norte is challenging the age-old Pinoy expression, “kapag pumuti ang uwak” (when the crow turns white). The Filipino idiomatic expression is usually said when denoting something impossible, or something that will never happen.

Dennison Uy by Dennison Uy 5 years ago5 years ago

16.2kviews

Did you actually go to Lanao Del Norte to validate it or do you just believe the story hook, line and sinker? Masyado kang uto-uto. :lol:

Parang ganito ba yun crow?

https://japantoday.com/category/national/pure-white-crow-spotted-in-shimane

Sorry, but your prophecy came true. I make perfect sense. PWNed.

Why, Camiar? Are you trying to seduce Will by defending his side? Haha. Did he promise you his collection of manong private scandal vid to show you? LOL

What prophecy? That's an idiom, moron. Hahaha! Another clueless post. First, you don't know the difference between a crow and a raven and in your very next post, you are confusing prophecy for an idiom. Hahaha! :lol:

Did you actually go to Lanao Del Norte to validate it or do you just believe the story hook, line and sinker? Masyado kang uto-uto. :lol:

wahahaha kababawang resbak ng isang napahiya ...

may video na nga. saka yan lang ba ang sighting ng puting uwak sa mundo? pinaninindigan mo na naman yang katangahan mo?

well what is more apparent is you literally believed in that idiom hook line and sinker na walang puting uwak. kaso nabasg. hahaha. bopols

i’m done with you on this

PWNED!

What prophecy? That's an idiom, moron. Hahaha! Another clueless post. First, you don't know the difference between a crow and a raven and in your very next post, you are confusing prophecy for an idiom. Hahaha! :lol:

Yeah... whatever you call it, the entire internet just called you an idiot! And that I make perfect sense.

may video na nga. saka yan lang ba ang sighting ng puting uwak sa mundo? pinaninindigan mo na naman yang katangahan mo?

well what is more apparent is you literally believed in that idiom hook line and sinker na walang puting uwak. kaso nabasg. hahaha. bopols

PWNED!

Yun mga news kay Robredo, Marcos, Duterte et al, did he just believed the stories (from blogs, mind you), hook line and sinker or did he actually lived through those stories to validate them? Bobols talaga, ‘no?

Anyways I’m also done with this topic, from this post forward, I’ll let his idiocy and self delusion shine through on its own. He doesn’t need our help on that front anyways.

PWNED!

It was an idiom. How could I believe the idiom when I didn't show anything regarding the color of the crow? It was you two dumbasses that showed pictures and articles to prove an idiom. Hahahaha! The fact of the matter is you were the one who believed in the idiom because you had to defend your dumb gf when your gf got thoroughly pwned when it showed a raven instead of a crow. You just projected again with this post. Done with me on this because you really can't validate if it's a crow or a raven and believed someone who wrote an article when the article didn't state if that someone has a Phd in ornithology for the author to have a credible opinion. You just believed what it said hook, line and sinker because you just had to defend your gf without looking at the credentials of the author. Pwned? Hahaha! I had another good laugh. I know you wanna get back at me but when you shot yourself in the foot in the Duterte thread, it was self inflicted. I didn't even try. Hahaha! :lol:

Yeah... whatever you call it, the entire internet just called you an idiot! And that I make perfect sense.

Really? Show me. Haha! This is coming from a troll who showed a raven instead of a crow and confused a prophecy with an idiom. Haha! You two bumbling trolls never fail to make me laugh. Hahaha! :lol:

Edited by will robie
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Duterte,

Congratulations po sa bagong Matrix nyo. Naniniwala po kami na very accurate ang matrix na ito galing sa unknown number na nagtext sa inyo. Walang hiyang Hidilyn Diaz yan at Gretchen Ho, mga dilawang destabilizers pala. Dapat dyan isilya elektrika.

Nagmamahal,

Tabogong DDS

Dear Duterte,

Congratulations po sa bagong Matrix nyo. Naniniwala po kami na very accurate ang matrix na ito galing sa unknown number na nagtext sa inyo. Walang hiyang Hidilyn Diaz yan at Gretchen Ho, mga dilawang destabilizers pala. Dapat dyan isilya elektrika.

Nagmamahal,

Tabogong DDS

sagutin mo yung hamon ni camiar, puro ka walang kwentang post at trolling.

show you have substance

PDu30 sino sino ba gumagawa ng Matrix mo??? hindi ba sila nagreresearch ng malaliman?

Putek ano kinalaman ng isang Weight Lifter at isang atenistang kikay hahaha

pwede ba wag na kayong ggwa ng mga matrix kung may ibato man sa inyo... TRABAHO na lang kayo....ok na yun!

Lagot ka kuyog ka sa mga tabogong dds kinalog mo trip ng idolo nila 👊👊👊

Lagot ka kuyog ka sa mga tabogong dds kinalog mo trip ng idolo nila

I'm waiting for your proof that Du30 sold us out to China.

Don't worry, di ka kukuyugin.

Intelligent discussion lang.

Just make sure you can back up your claims with real data as proof.

I'm waiting for your proof that Du30 sold us out to China.

Don't worry, di ka kukuyugin.

Intelligent discussion lang.

Just make sure you can back up your claims with real data as proof.

Of course he didnt sell the Philippines to China. Dds fanatics are so shallow and literal. Intelligent discussion from a Duterte fanatic? Lol

Of course he didnt sell the Philippines to China. Dds fanatics are so shallow and literal. Intelligent discussion from a Duterte fanatic? Lol

Whaat??!!? He didn't sell the Philippines to China???

Your post was very clear saying that he's selling us out to China! Ibinebenta nya tayo sa Tsina!

Are you backing out of your statement? Tumiklop ka na ba?

Para ka rin bang si Rooster na walang itlog?

Edited by camiar

Duterte lang ng Duterte hanggang mabenta na tayo sa Tsina , mga engot.

Ipaliwanag mo kung paano tayo ibinebenta ni Duterte sa Tsina.

Magbigay ka ng specific na pangyayari na ginawa ni Duterte na sa tingin mo ay naibenta tayo.

Pag-diskusyonan natin.

Make sure you have enough data to back your allegation.

Ferris Bueller,

No, I did not take your post literally.

I took it in your intended context that Du30 sold us out to China.

Du30 did not sell the Philippines to China, He sold out to China.

OK, are we clear contextually?

Now, my challenge to you is that you cite any instance that Du30 sold us out to China.

Give your proof.

We will discuss it intelligently.

I'm giving you a chance to prove that unlike the eggless rooster, you have intellectual balls.

Well the people have spoken and solidify what Pulse Asia and SWS been saying about DU30's approval/satisfaction ratings. This midterm election reflects on the president if the people are contended with his performance. Kung meron mang haters wala nang magagawa doon kasi kahit anong gawin forever hater talaga sila. NI isa man lang kandidato walang naipanalo mga haters.

They are not haters. Haters are for celebrity figures. They are critics. Hindi dapat magalit ang mga fanatics kung nakikcriticize ang isang matandang lolo sa kanyang maling pananalita, kabastusan at mga pangakong walang katururan. He is the president and he should act like one. Un fortunately, elections is a popularity contest. Walang platapormang kandidato nanalo pa din basta sumasayaw ng budots at ineendorse ng religious sect. Congrats to the new senators. Naway sa bayan ang inyong loyalty at hindi sa Lord of the Fanatics.