8 hours ago, BogsR said:

Meron akong nakita FB ang mura lang 5.8K minimum of two dapat.  Pero 4d3N na kasama na airfare.  Ok kayo to or scam?

me thinks it's a scam bro....pinakamurang hotel that I found sa 4d 3n was around P5k na for 2 people and malayo pa sa station 1., you have to ride the E JEEP which costs P150 for 2 people (special ride, walang ibang passenger)

1 hour ago, Mister yoso28 said:

Just got home from Bora, walang lumot sobrang linis. If you want some Korean girls dun sa Joes bar sila nakatambay. 

unfortunately they dont talk to locals that much. Dinerecho ko yung manager ng hotel namin kung may chance ba maka score sa mga korean girls sabi nya malabo daw talaga kasi may sariling mundo sila, at lagi silang takot na mascam.

33 minutes ago, quarterlifeman said:

Any tip paano at saan makadiskare.te ng chickas in bora? Will be going there on oct. Thanks!

It is not what it was 10 years ago you will see a lot of morbidly obese women in skimpy clothing that will make you just retreat to your hotel and make you realize why did you got out in the first place....

there are attractive women but they are usually in groups or with their boyfriends, one time nung nasa epic ako, there were around 8 women and 1 man, the women are all 3/10 and I am being kind..

I should have went to CEBU and banged this 18 year old that I was seeing way before...she's a 4.5/10 but she's young and free., too late at nagka seryosong boyfriend na...LOL

• Haha (+1) 1
12 hours ago, handsomebob said:

It is not what it was 10 years ago you will see a lot of morbidly obese women in skimpy clothing that will make you just retreat to your hotel and make you realize why did you got out in the first place....

there are attractive women but they are usually in groups or with their boyfriends, one time nung nasa epic ako, there were around 8 women and 1 man, the women are all 3/10 and I am being kind..

I should have went to CEBU and banged this 18 year old that I was seeing way before...she's a 4.5/10 but she's young and free., too late at nagka seryosong boyfriend na...LOL

Hahaha All these woke,body positivity bullshit from the media emboldening these women. Planning to go there pa naman and was looking forward to use my mandarin and hopefully bang hot chinese women ,mukhang magsasayang lang ako ng oras at pera hahaha,thanks for the warning

2 hours ago, ilustrisimokolakes7 said:

Hahaha All these woke,body positivity bullshit from the media emboldening these women. Planning to go there pa naman and was looking forward to use my mandarin and hopefully bang hot chinese women ,mukhang magsasayang lang ako ng oras at pera hahaha,thanks for the warning

I am glad you're a red pill guy too bro, haha...

the highlight of my trip though a few months ago was seeing VENUS RAJ up close as in 2 feet close, haha...

not bad, morena, tall -- around 5'6-5'7 slim sexy...

may nakipag usap sa akin na obese lady sa epic on my first night, HARD PASS.....

:)

pwede ka naman punta bro, just for the experience but you have to hunt well...LOL

11 hours ago, ilustrisimokolakes7 said:

dude fyi lang wala masyadong Chinese sa boracay kasi lagi pa nagllockdown sa China. Ang mga Chinese na nasa Boracay mga local-based mainlanders na, and they're with their families or boyfriends.

i'm really not making this up pero malabong makapick-up sa boracay even pinay. Korean girls forget about it kasama nila BFs nila. Para sa kanila kasi parang loser pag nagbeach tapos walang kasamang BF kaya bihira ka makakita ng group of women na korean.

sa pinay naman, halos lahat kasama BF. Sa bars, puro bakla at yun nga either 3/10 or obese. Kung chicks ka nga naman, isipin mo bakit ka gagastos ng sarili mong pera kung marami dyan guys na willing all expense paid diba?

if youve never been to Boracay, its a nice place pero i suggest magsama ka ng chick from where youre coming from. Marami naman dyan kahit di mo kaclose sasama sayo basta sagot mo.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:02 PM, handsomebob said:

I am glad you're a red pill guy too bro, haha...

the highlight of my trip though a few months ago was seeing VENUS RAJ up close as in 2 feet close, haha...

not bad, morena, tall -- around 5'6-5'7 slim sexy...

may nakipag usap sa akin na obese lady sa epic on my first night, HARD PASS.....

:)

pwede ka naman punta bro, just for the experience but you have to hunt well...LOL

Actually, papunta kasi ako this year. Gusto ko lang sana ng kakaibang BORA experience na masasabi kong "What happens in bora, stays in bora" hahaha

1 hour ago, quarterlifeman said:

Actually, papunta kasi ako this year. Gusto ko lang sana ng kakaibang BORA experience na masasabi kong "What happens in bora, stays in bora" hahaha

pwede naman bro, isolated kasi yung hotel namin and I was with my ex girlfriend back then, it was either reconciliation or split up totally and she chose the latter, anyways, it is what it is...

pag nasa STATION 1 ang HOTEL mo and mag isa ka lang, you can definitely hook up basta ikot ikot ka lang sa beach! hahaha