47 minutes ago, rabbit1 said:

As a preparation BEFORE and AFTER any deed, better wash your genital area using antiseptic and soap. This agents will definitely kill and sterilize any microorganism like viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa. Save your self from future headache and promote good personal hygiene.

This is good advice.

You can use chlorhexidine as an antiseptic. There are two formulations -- it comes as a mouthwash for rinsing (much milder than Listerine) and as a wash. A 150 ml bottle of the wash costs about 160 pesos and can be purchased without a prescription.

For males, there is evidence that using antiseptic on your penis before and after fellatio can reduce the risk of non-STI infections such as UTI or prostatitis.

I always carry chlorhexidine as part of my hygiene kit.

Guys. You can use povidone-iodine feminine wash. Formulate for female sya pero pwede rin pang male. Mura lang yan wala pang 150 pesos isang bote na. Keep safe guys, lets stop the spread the disease and keep spreading love.  Kung yung therapist mo tamad mag hugas or unhygienic, sureball yan may STD. Mag baon ng personal hygiene kit para hindi naman nakakahiya sa iba.

This thread is the real game changer. Yung kukuha ka na ng services ng isang nakakabighaning kagandahan tapos bigla ka nalang mapapaisip. It does'nt mean she is all pretty outside but we do not know the real deal. Mahirap na, lagi sa huli kasi ang pagsisisi. Meron iba dyan baka gumaganti nalang. 😓

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, manyacool said:

How much na ngayon ang STD testing and san clinic kaya ang cheapest?

Not necessarily cheapest.. but I've tried the following in the past: intercon, hi precision, and my health.

Intercon is the most affordable of the 3 in terms of full screening.. but I prefer Hi precision out of convenience, their use of 4th gen test for hiv, and ease of getting the results.(overall cost: 2.1-2.2k, std screening package)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, AdLibitum said:

Mag-ingat sa therapists na game na game mag bareback, that's all I can say. No matter how horny you are, no matter how yummy the girl is, always practice safe sex.

Trust is a two way street, unless you're willing to rely solely on your luck.

Oo minsan kasi pag nakainom tapos sobrang galing ni thera ontop, bigla na lang pumapasok and yun na, pray na lang after

• 3 weeks later...

Meron ba screening std sa lahat ng branch ng high precision? Or pwede na ba urinalysis lang para sa std? Paranoid kasi meron ako encounter bbbj and rubbing lang no actual penetration. Meron lang ako napansin  parang konting kiliti last week and again today. Di sya lagi and walang masakit.  Medyo nahiya lang din ako pumunta agad sa dr😬

Edited by Jackngarud
On 11/17/2021 at 5:08 PM, vanderboy said:

If ur really scared suggest ko pa vaccinate ka on hpv and hep b para bawas stress. You can also try being on prep, ask ur doc about it.

Syph and herpes nlng iwoworry mo with cd protected encounters.

As for broken cd, it's only ever happened to me due to dryness / lack of lube.

Ang pinakanakakastress is waiting for your results for 1 month for the hiv test, 4th gen hiv tests are pretty reliable by the 4th week. Pero of course, confirmatory at 12 weeks.

Personally, I've tried to step away from this addiction multiple times.. but I just keep coming back. Just practice safe sex.

I agree with you sir.  Practice safe sex.  Okay lang kung ako lang mahirap kung may partner ka sila damay din.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2022 at 11:00 PM, alexxx28 said:

meron bang HMO na covered ang voluntary STD tests?

I think for those like maxicare.. as long as prescribed by a doctor.. you can already try filing for the request via their portal.

Not 100% sure, but I don't see why it wouldn't be covered as long as doctor's request.

9 hours ago, vanderboy said:

TY so much!.. alam nyo rin po ba unang process if ipapasok thru Maxicare? Or basta po after nung mga test, sasabihin lang na sa maxicare ang payment? Almost new hired pa lang din ako eh (new lang din sa maxicare), never pa ko nkakapag try mag process. Though meron na ko nung card number.

13 hours ago, xJoyboy said:

TY so much!.. alam nyo rin po ba unang process if ipapasok thru Maxicare? Or basta po after nung mga test, sasabihin lang na sa maxicare ang payment? Almost new hired pa lang din ako eh (new lang din sa maxicare), never pa ko nkakapag try mag process. Though meron na ko nung card number.

For other tests I've done with maxicare.. it's usually this:

* get a doctor's request for the test.

* either file the request through the maxicare portal/call the maxicare hotline.

* get approved by maxicare.

* print out and bring the forms and doctor's note.

* go to your designated lab/clinic that you coordinated with maxicare.

* get tested

As long as you have ID and your maxicare card number, those should suffice as identification.

I personally would prefer to pay for something like this out of my own pocket.. why? It gets recorded on the maxicare database.. something your employer might have access to.