Writings of the Heart

Hello M,

By now you already happy with your life, work and love. I guess i was just a “phase” in your life that you want to forget. I know i may never have you back but i want you to know that being with you is “the best thing that ever happened to my life.” From the very start i knew i failed to be ur boyfriend and had done nothing to ease you pain in life.

Being with you was the best feeling i never had in my lifetime. And perhaps i will never experience it again. It is you who accepted who ib from the first day we met until the last day we saw each other.

As the song goes, “I can’t make youlove me..if you won’t” but let me love you and be in my heart forever.. bye baby...

• 3 weeks later...

A guy was married but long after became separated. He was longing for a baby but his wife went abroad and found someone new (since they dont have a baby, it was easier for the wife to let go)

He met this lady, started as friends. Fell for her and later on they cohabitated.he was blessed with a daughter. He was soo blissful and happy. The man gave his all, .was a good dad, partner and all that he can be, best definition of an unconditional love...

He passed away after 7yrs of being together. (heart attack) They buried the man 1st week of december when everyone was singing Chrismas songs, the lady was having The saddest, lowest, most depressing moment of her life. But shes carrying it through God's grace.

The lady raised the daughter alone,(the child was 4) and was very close to her dad.the lady tells the child, "your dad went ahead of us, because everyone has to go home to heaven one day"..the lady continues life with daughter. As years passed and feeling sad at times, she would try again,,and in the process,she has met a few batches of frogs, wolves and sheep.

So there..

Contentment is the key. Counting her blessings adds more spice to life, considering the lady had that experience.

Opening doors isnt easy, trying again is even more difficult.

Being grateful is always the next best thing. Confused at times, but she knows her worth.=)

#thanksforreading

#pandemicwriting.

Edited by Cathlebas
  • Like (+1) 2

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

Edited by Beni Rocha

Do not enter greedily.

I am not ready

To entrust you yet

With my secret.

Place your fingers around my knob,

But dare not come inside to rob.

Slowly trace, along my crevice slide,

But do not spread me open wide.

First press yourself against me gently,

Listen for a sign of entry.

I will tell you when it's time,

With the rhythm of my rhyme.

Until then linger without a sound,

Imagination keeping you around,

As I ignite you with my tongue,

Whispering ancient tunes unsung.

And when my resistance wearing thin,

Aches enough to let you in,

Tired of taunting drop by drop,

I'll beg you in to never stop.

• 1 month later...

This one is going to be different. I can promise you that. But I can also promise that you won’t ever be uninspired or bored - this is the girl who will change you, she won’t ever take your s@%t, and you’ll be a better man because of it.

She comes across as a paradoxical mix of outgoing but introverted, very social but seldom out. When you’re so used to not needing anyone, you know exactly who you are, and she’ll never fake anything because of it. This makes maintaining relationships a constant struggle for her. She’ll connect with many, and they’ll quickly feel comfortable with her, but it takes her a while to feel fully comfortable, so she can only take being around others incrementally.

This might frustrate you. There seem to be so many walls to break down. Just when you start to feel like you’re figuring her out - you find another piece to the puzzle that throws everything off. Be patient. She’s this tough because she had to be. Something happened that taught her to never need anyone. Someone she needed left before she was done needing them. But none of this will spill out easily. She’s extremely uncomfortable with other people seeing her vulnerable or in pain. Her emotions and pain are hers, and this is what she’s used to.

She’ll tell herself she doesn’t need you. She’ll make situations worse by trying to suppress her feelings about them. When you fall for the girl who’s used to not needing anyone, believe that she has more feelings and layers than she knows what to do with. Her instinct will be to try to compose herself. When she does open up to you, it’s everything. Being emotionally naked with someone is how she expresses her love.

She’ll know exactly who she is and what she wants. When you’re used to not needing anyone, you do what you want, when you want, and without asking permission or informing anyone. She loves this part of her identity, but she secretly wants you to confront her. She’s hoping that sometimes, you’ll put your foot down, and challenge her stubborn ways.

She’s strong, maybe even too strong for you at first. Don’t let this fool you. This is her outer shell. Her armor. She is so used to taking care of herself that it's going to be hard for her to let someone else in. It took a lot of work to get to where she is: Independent, taking no s@%t and being happy on her own. She's afraid to let you in because she's afraid of what will happen if you might leave.

I can promise you it won’t be easy, she’ll hang on to her walls for as long as she can. She will be enigmatic. She will always want things her way, and she’ll fight you when she doesn’t get it.

She’ll even try to push you away. This is how she protects herself.

But when you really get to know her, she’ll be the girl who will change your life. Don’t always give in to her, but be patient with her. She’s strong, but she’s also scared - scared of love, scared of needing someone, and definitely scared of you.

Because even if she says she doesn’t need you, at her core she is just a girl who has more love than she knows what to do with.

• Like (+1) 2

"Parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ung sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo. Eh meron naman hagdan, ayaw mo lang pansinin."

"Kung maghihintay ka nang lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo. Dapat lumandi ka din."

"Pag may mahal ka at ayaw sayo, hayaan mo. Malay mo sa mga susunod na araw ayaw mo na din sa kanya, naunahan ka lang."

"Hiwalayan na kung di ka na masaya. Walang gamot sa tanga kundi pagkukusa."

It sucks when the only person you truly love finds reasons to bring you down and wont help you back up. Instead of getting support, I'm the one making an effort to make things better. Day in and day out. Hopefully one day I can get out of this cycle one way or another.

To everyone else experiencing this, I hope for your reprieve too.

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Mr. Med Tech.

So you've made this girl move into your apartment and you thought everything was golden.

This was two years and awhile ago you were desperate to talk to me and i had time so we talked over the phone.

" You might be wondering how i am, i 'm good but the problem is my girl" You said.

" What's going on? How's Meg? "

" Meg's fine, just crazy"

" What do you mean crazy?" I curled my lip and leaned back on my chair.

" She was determined to throw me out of the apartment ! all the constant accusations and constant eye-balling me where ever i look".

"WHAT?".

" She became a totally different person for the past 4 months, she kept calling me at work, she..she threw stuff on my face as soon as i get home and she became so nasty that she doesn't even clean the fockin' HOUSE! " you've reiterated.

"Isn't she working? You can't be serious!"

" She IS working! She got a nervious breakdown a few hours ago..what am i going to do, Kat? She's all over my Shet, she's throwing my clothes everywhere! oh god for no reason, she'd do this to me! "

" TELL HER THE TRUTH! tell her the engagement is OFF if she continues being an ASS HOLE".

You've agreed and promised to call in a few and hanged up.

The next day, i got a knock on my door.. " Meg, what are you doing here? "

" Adrian dumped me..He said he's not sure about still being engaged to me ! " She cried.

" Shush, he didn't dumped you. you must be mistaken".

" Yes HE DID, he told me he's not sure if he want to stay married with me for 30 years".

I gave her a hug and told her to go to the kitchen and i texted you back that she's in my home.

Mr. MedTech, i hope this would be a lesson to you : DO NOT LET A WOMAN RUN YOUR APARTMENT AND YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU TWO ARE NOT MARRIED!

Secondly, DO NOT MAKE A WOMAN BE A SOURCE OF YOUR HAPPINESS BECAUSE THAT EXPECTATION WOULD SET SAIL SOON WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT A HUGE CUNT SHE IS,

thirdly, IF YOUR FRIENDS SAY SHE'S A CUNT, SHE IS.

lastly, STOP BEING CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HO, YOU CAN'T CHANGE WOMEN, THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE. Meg's crazy now, she'd get worse in the future.

Edited by Nightwriter

I know we don't talk. I know you're interested, maybe. I know you don't reply. But I know that you and I have that spark the first time our eyes met. Maybe you didn't felt it. Maybe you're hiding it. I don't know. It's the mystery that's driving me towards you. And those eyes of yours, that highly contrasts you being quiet, speaks so much. I'm just happy I met you.

• 4 weeks later...

You are beautiful. You're so kind. You're generous. You're so wonderfully weird. And I know, deep inside, there's no way I can stop where this stupid feeling is going. I am falling in love with you and it hurts so much because I know I could never tell you.

Crap.

Edited by beancurd2020
  • 2 weeks later...

We are slowly building a dream together. 1 - 2 years from now, we'd be there. I'll make sure of it. But I know all we'll ever be, are friends. It hurts as early as now, pero wala eh. I don't want to destroy whatever it is we have. I'll just love you from afar. Hopefully before my lights go out, I'd get the chance to tell you how I really feel.

• Like (+1) 1