If Only.... Mga What Ifs ng Buhay Natin...

Guest simply_miss

Biggest what if - i did not marry young; looking i realized i got manipulated into getting married.

Recurring if i did it better - i should have taken more medical cocktail then and i would have died quicker. Too little research on the dosage. I find life uninteresting and dont like the thought of living long.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

What if sinunod k nag gsto ni dad na mghanap ng school s mnila non to pursue my dream to become a chef coz i knw how to cook, not an expert pro i can deym cook haha.. I hv auntie hus in the business for morethan 10 yrs. She guested in many talkshows and fud shows na. They catered for events in the government inlcluding sona's. And spcial occassions for the spcific politicians.. Mron cyang branch here in the metro. So maybe i got the skills from them. So i guess if ngskul ako ult for the culinary course nmn cgro i get to share my skills n cooking. Proud to say im skilled, skilled in cooking and in.... Secret hehhehe. 

Have a great day everyone

Positive thoughts! Gud day! 

Edited by csb_miley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...