2126 replies to this topic

#2121 Isprikitikwalastik

Isprikitikwalastik

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:03 PM

again, we cannot tell you until we could actually see the area and do a proper physical examination.

ok po sensya na. thanks!

#2122 blackwing77

blackwing77

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

Ilang days after intercourse dapat magpatest for std?

#2123 basikmasiklab

basikmasiklab

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anime & Mangas
    American TV Series
    Movies
    Puzzles
    Computers
    Spas
    Conspiracy Theories
    Business

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

Hi, I just wanted to ask the situation of my ex. Binubutlig daw ang ari niya at makati raw. I already told her to have it checked. Can I have your opinions about this? Thanks in advance...

#2124 Sepealtence

Sepealtence

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:13 PM

Want to play FLAC on Mac, MP3 Participant, iTunes, QuickTime or cellphones like iPod? This article will share an easy answer: Convert FLAC to MP3 and in addition flac2mp3 converter windows suggest the best FLAC to MP3 converter for Mac or Home windows version. Lossless codecs, FLAC for instance, do not sacrifice any quality within the transition. They make an ideal digital copy of each bit from the unique supply. The bitrate isn't a measure of high quality anymore, it's simply a measure of how a lot compression the software program was in a position to achieve, without sacrificing any knowledge. These recordsdata are usually much larger than lossy codecs, and the quality difficulty is negligible. Swap Sound File Converter is a free online audio converter, with the help of which you can get hold of audio recordsdata in playable formats. It facilitates the batch conversion of audio recordsdata in a drag and drop course of and hence, is a convenient app to use. It's also possible to use this program to extract audio from video information as well as CDs and DVDs. I then took my three flacs which were a number of track (in reality every was a CD recorded as one file). Audacity has a detect silence' option which did a fairly good job of detecting the starts of the varied tracks. I needed flac2mp3 windows to change a few, take away some spurious ones, and add one proper at the start in two instances. I then told audacity to export, splitting at markers. I now have individual tracks in mp3 format. KeepVid is born as an internet YouTube video converter, and now develop an ultimate Video & Music Downloader for Mac and Windows. It lets you obtain videos from video websites like YouTube, Facebook, , Vimeo, Dailymotion and many flac to mp3 online more. Enter the URL to download. Its output formats may include MP4, M4A, FLV, 3GP, WEBM and MP3. It is usually a great YouTube to mp4 converter free on-line. volume management rms normalization software Sound Amplifier & Normalizer CD gamers and other legacy audio gamers don't help Replay Acquire metadata; auto stage edit mp4 wav normaliser. However, some lossy audio formats, are structured in a method that they encode the volume of every compressed frame in a stream, and instruments equivalent to MP3Gain take advantage of this to alter the volume of all frames in a stream, in a reversible method, without including noise best free wave to flac convertor that fixes quality; Applicantion which cut back measurement of file for cell tips on how to improve cd quantity on ringtone wav sound editor flac leveling increase mp4 batch normalizer. free on-line audio quantity restore Free cut back flac file dimension downloads MP3Resizer. Growing the loudness to match commercial CDs? the right way to improve volume on music batch resize flac normalizer musikfiler. It actually will depend on a variety of information you have to convert. If it is an one-off convertation then it may be simpler to go to a website like CloudConvert; should you need an album to be in MP3 moderately than in its original FLAC format - just select a MediaHuman Audio Converter or another app and set up it on your computer. It can save you time in addition to relieve you from a headache once you encounter different not-so-frequent music formats and can make sure that the format is the one you want. What do I think of flac? It is good to have a zero loss format, and it's good that a couple of products like VLC assist it. However I am utilizing streaming to deliver tracks spherical my house - and the number of formats that can successfully stream is low. Mp3 continues to be IMO the most appropriate' manner of recording music - even Microsoft's streaming server helps it! Converting audio formats with Wondershare Filmora is quick and simple. The explanation it tops other packages lies in that, other than being a easy audio converter, Filmora can be an all-in-one video editor as well as audio editor. You can do all types of basic modifying comparable to cropping, trimming, becoming a member of, adjusting velocity, adding voice over and background music, including special effects to each your video recordsdata and audio recordsdata. Besides all that, it's probably the most often chosen audio modifying toolbox that specifically designed for novice customers. In contrast to most of different gentle or heavy packages which all involves large amount of learning time, Filmora can literally be mastered by customers of any degree within minutes. MP3 is the most popular audio file sort based mostly on MPEG-1 Layer III compression. Its lossy algorithm was developed in 1991. MP3 codes the sound nearly with the identical high quality, as CD (sixteen-bit stereo), providing compression in size 1 to 10 from the unique WAF or AIFF tracks. The quality of MP3 seriously is determined by the bitrate. It may be 128 - 256 kbps. Increased bitrates are also supported, but they critically improve the file dimension. It's supported by all modern laborious- and software program gamers.
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware software for Mac OS X and Home windows. It might aid flac to mp3 online you to convert your music absolutely free to WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, Apple Lossless format and bunch of others.
This query is not a lot a few important must convert my recordsdata, but rather a frustration with VLC. It should have the option convert something to anything, and I take advantage of this SW anyway so it will be nice to make use of SW I already need to carry out all my duties. I could also simply as easily use VLC to play the files and never convert them (which is what I'm doing for the time being) but I would really like the few albums I have as FLAC to be with the rest inside WMP.
Thanks a lot for this. I downloaded someflac recordsdata and was breaking my mind looking for converters or methods to transform them, especially for free. I needed to obtain winamp and theflac addon and install the latest version of iTunes however converter theflacs to mp3 information labored completely. Nice directions! As my payment I did the survey on the finish, the least I can do.
According to Softorino's founder Sergei Kudryashov, WALTR is the one app that permits users to switch Apple's unsupported codecs straight into iPads & iPhones without iTunes and access them straight from native Movies and Music apps. Let's drop all flac2mp3 converter windows the advertising and advertising and marketing BS I can assure that there isn't any legit app that is even close to WALTR. The customers of the app are all stating it is one of the best flac to mp3 converter.
younity turns your pc right into a media sever which you can access on-the-go. In contrast to typical cloud-based networks like Dropbox or iCloud, younity merely grants you the flexibility to have direct access to your pc's information. There is no importing required, no house limitations, and no want flac2mp3 converter windows for any sort of file conversion. younity uses a media converter instrument that performs FLAC in unique high quality whilst you're on a LAN and at a 320kbps bitrate while on a WAN. This will only temporarily convert your FLAC to MP3 or AAC, whereas retaining your original recordsdata intact.
On your smartphone or portable music gamers there may be in all probability in want of plenty of quality. Additionally, surely it is not handy to fill the reminiscence with just a few audio information. Here, then, comes the comfort of to transform FLAC to MP3, operation easily executable with some excellent and free file converters between codecs.
And that takes us right to the second strength of MP3. Nowadays this format is supported just about by anything. I don't know (and do not care) about toasters that are able to play MP3 recordsdata, however most different issues are conscious of the format. CD-walkmans, home stereos, DVD gamers, iPods, computers, of course. Audio in MP3 format is extremely appropriate, because MP3 format itself is well-established available on the market.
Click Convert button to start to convert FLAC to MP3 or different audio format you desired. A conversion dialog will seem to point out the progress of flac to mp3 conversion If you wish to cease the method, please click Cease button. After the conversion, you may click on the Output Folder button to get the transformed files and transfer to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 player or hard driver.
In addition to, this FLAC Conversion software has a number of enhancing functions for you to customized the videos. You may modify the video effect like brightness, distinction, saturation, hue and volume; trim the video length to chop off the undesirable video part; crop the video body to take away the blank edges; and add text/picture watermark to the video. As well as, this FLAC Changing software program allows you to define the output video/audio settings to make video rather more excellent.
MP3 is the preferred audio file sort based mostly on MPEG-1 Layer III compression. Its lossy algorithm was developed in 1991. MP3 codes the sound virtually with the same quality, as CD (16-bit stereo), providing compression in dimension 1 to 10 from the unique WAF or AIFF tracks. The standard of MP3 severely relies on the bitrate. It may be 128 - 256 kbps. Greater bitrates are additionally supported, but they severely enhance the file size. It is supported by all modern laborious- and software program players.
FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec. It's a compressed audio format similar to MP3, however lossless, that means audio file is compressed in FLAC container without any loss in quality. FLAC information enable unimaginable music enjoyment yet file measurement is significantly convert flac to mp3 online smaller than uncompressed WAV, AIFF and Apple lossless. Though just like MP3, FLAC playback assist is proscribed throughout system compared to MP3. In lots of cases we need convert FLAC to other audio codecs.
Lossless formats, FLAC for instance, do not sacrifice any quality within the transition. They make an ideal digital copy of every bit from the original source. The bitrate isn't a measure of quality anymore, it is merely a measure of how a lot compression the software was able to achieve, without sacrificing any data. These files are typically much bigger than lossy formats, and the quality challenge is negligible.
Lossy, lossless, and uncompressed are the main audio file types in widespread use. MP3's or AAC's are lossy audio recordsdata and are the usual for iTunes and most of the digital music business. Once you purchase a track via the iTunes retailer, it's typically an AAC file at 256 kbps. These files are essentially the most environment friendly for saving house and max out at 320kbps.
The app goes to work and handles all the conversion. The time it takes depends on the processor pace of your Mac, however it's typically actually fast for audio conversion requirements. The FLAC information shall be transformed to MP3 within their authentic listing flac to mp3 converter, so search for the brand new converted recordsdata in the identical place. For instance, when you saved a bunch of FLAC files in ~/Desktop/ConvertMe/ then the brand new Mp3 files from the conversion would even be in that directory when completed.
KeepVid is born as a web-based YouTube video converter, and now develop an final Video & Music Downloader for Mac and Home windows. It lets you obtain movies from video websites like YouTube, Facebook, , Vimeo, Dailymotion and plenty flac2mp3 converter windows of more. Enter the URL to download. Its output codecs would possibly embrace MP4, M4A, FLV, 3GP, WEBM and MP3. Additionally it is a good YouTube to mp4 converter free on-line.
FLAC is an Open format and freely distributed, and it is means better audio Codec whenever you compared with MP3 , AAC in terms of high quality. You may compress your huge audio recordsdata to smaller ones when you want portability with this FLAC format. FLAC format is supported by most media players, but many portable players do not assist the FLAC format. On this situation, the one option to play FLAC recordsdata, you need to convert FLAC to MP3 Format to play in your moveable player. The primary advantage of FLAC is, you'll by no means loss any audio high quality once you convert FLAC to MP3 or other formats.
Think of the unique uncompressed audio file as a person. A chunk of the top (excessive frequency) and bottom (low frequency) is chopped off when a file is compressed. A lot of the hearable frequencies reside in the person's coronary heart, but without the head and the ft, you won't have the ability to hear the music as it was initially meant to sound. FLAC or ALAC information work by cutting out the unused high and low frequencies. These information provde the entire particular person, and simply erase the sky above and floor beneath. While you convert FLAC to MP3, you find yourself shedding useful excessive's and low's. You narrow out necessary particulars and deprive yourself of full high quality richness. The distinction between a high quality MP3 (320kbps) and a FLAC file is delicate, however an skilled music listener can hear it immediately.
You must take note of the program's setup although as it tries to install additional programs that you may not want. This features a CD Ripper or a trial version of a shareware program. Additionally, it tries to install the Dealio toolbar and change the default search engine to Yahoo. All of those options might be disabled throughout installation.
There are a number of media converters present in at this time's world. Nonetheless you'll want to search for one, which is quick, easy to make use of and helps multiple formats. One program that matches these options is iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe ( Mac version ). This software program shouldn't be only a converter but additionally a video editor. You may as well use it to burn media to DVDs disc.
You may attempt the next: take away the tracks from your observe folder, convert them into aiff and place the brand new files back in your observe folder. start traktor. As old flacs have been moved it should say that tracks are lacking. Mark these tracks one after the other and use relocate perform. Choose then the aiff version of each track.
Generally it's worthwhile to convert a load of flac recordsdata to mp3's, for example when wanting to hear them on your flac2mp3 windows mp3 player. This answer comprises a single line of bash that'll convert all flac information within the current directory to mp3's, protecting the flac information.
I believe iTunes is overkill for convertingwav files tomp3 information. EAC is a good different. (See Compress WAVs on the Tools menu.) CDex can even do it. Each of these applications are free. iTunes may be much less confusing because it makes most of the configuration choices for you; but that additionally means that you've less control over the results.
I had carried out this once before however needed to reinstall my OS since then. I had used a special methodology before than involved a small utility program to which you drag and drop the flac recordsdata onto an icon on the desktop. I couldn't for the lifetime of me bear in mind what that utility was known as and decided to take a look at this link of yours. Great job. Simple to comply with. I use winamp for its superb visualizations however want iTunes to load my iPod. An awesome assist for lots of more than have taken the time to comment!
Audacity , the free open source digital audio editor and recording pc software program utility, obtainable for Windows, OS X, Linux and other operating methods. This file is famous for its highly effective modifying features for audio file. Also flac2mp3 windows, it supports audio changing between WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG, M4A, AC3, WMA etc. It may additionally let you play the audio file earlier than changing them.
Wonderful, I have been looking ever so exhausting on the Web to discover a first rate converter that might convert to audio whereas retaining its prime quality. Makes an attempt have failed until at this flac2mp3 converter time that I've discovered this converter on this App Store. It does a superb job at retaining quality of the video's sound when changing it to audio. Although I can solely convert one media file at a time, now I can use this more typically in my final converter's place.
volume management rms normalization software Sound Amplifier & Normalizer CD gamers and other legacy audio gamers do not help Replay Achieve metadata; auto level edit mp4 wav normaliser. However, some lossy audio codecs, are structured in a approach that they encode the quantity of each compressed body in a stream, and tools resembling MP3Gain take advantage of this to change the quantity of all frames in a stream, in a reversible method, with out including noise greatest free wave to flac convertor that fixes high quality; Applicantion which reduce measurement of file for mobile tips on how to enhance cd volume on ringtone wav sound editor flac leveling improve mp4 batch normalizer. free on-line audio quantity restore Free scale back flac file dimension downloads MP3Resizer. Rising the loudness to match commercial CDs? how to improve quantity on music batch resize flac normalizer musikfiler.
FLAC is the acronym for Free Lossless Audio Codec, which is well-known for the lossless compression. In contrast to other lossy compression encoding resembling MP3 and AAC, it does not break any of the unique audio data, so you possibly can restore music CD sound high quality. However, with the large measurement of FLAC music, it isn't handy for us to retailer, save, and send to pals to get pleasure from. MP3 format is so well-liked for us and compatible with almost all mainstream player devices, which is handy for us to retailer and ship to others for enjoyment, and the sound high quality is so good after we are on the go. Changing FLAC to MP3 can be the only option for our audiophiles, now AnyMP4 FLAC to MP3 Converter is one of the best and straightforward to use FLAC to MP3 Converting software, which might help us convert FLAC to MP3 audio with super excellent high quality. Right here is the step-by-step guide that can assist you convert FLAC to MP3 for playback with this software.
Obtain a codec pack that includes DirectShow. 2 Microsoft requires particular software (called codecs) to create and play back many file sorts, such because the Apple AAC format. WMP eleven users should complete this step, nevertheless it's elective for WMP 12 customers. WMP 12 customers should positively install this if you want to put music in your iPhone or iPad.
Changing audio formats with Wondershare Filmora is quick and easy. The rationale it tops different applications lies in that, other than being a easy audio converter, Filmora is also an all-in-one video editor in addition to audio editor. You can do all types of primary editing reminiscent of cropping, trimming, joining, adjusting pace, adding voice over and background music, adding special results to each your video recordsdata and audio recordsdata. Besides all that, it's presumably the most often chosen audio modifying toolbox that specifically designed for novice users. In contrast to most of other mild or heavy packages which all entails great amount of studying time, Filmora can literally be mastered by users of any level inside minutes.
MP3 is the most well-liked audio file type based mostly on MPEG-1 Layer III compression. Its lossy algorithm was developed in 1991. MP3 codes the sound nearly with the identical quality, as CD (sixteen-bit stereo), offering compression in dimension 1 to 10 from the unique WAF or AIFF tracks. The standard of MP3 severely depends upon the bitrate. It can be 128 - 256 kbps. Higher bitrates are also supported, however they seriously enhance the file size. It's supported by all trendy exhausting- and software players.

#2125 Sepealtence

Sepealtence

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:17 PM

Convert Flac to MP3 on Mac and Home windows computer systems with the new and spectacular MacOS Sierra & Windows flac2mp3 converter 10 put in. You will discover a fast step-by-step directions on this article.
After that, it is possible for you to to convert STRAIGHT from FLAC to MP3 in Winamp! No want for the extra WAV step! Just tick the Convert to format checkbox in the Nullsoft Disk Writer configuration window (the same window you use to pick out the WAV output directory in Winamp), after which click the massive button under that Convert to format checkbox, select MPEG Layer-three? and at last select your most popular MP3 quality, and shut both home windows (Okay / Shut).
I had completed this as soon as earlier than however had to reinstall my OS since then. I had used a different method earlier than than involved a small utility program to which you drag and drop the flac files onto an icon on the desktop. I couldn't for the lifetime of me keep in mind what that utility was referred to as and decided to take a look at this link of yours. Nice job. Simple to follow. I exploit winamp for its superb visualizations but want iTunes to load my iPod. An incredible assist for a whole lot more than have taken the time to remark!
MP3 is the proper file format to your LAPTOP, MP3 gamers, iPod and cell telephones. You'll be able to enjoy MP3 downloads on all of your cellular devices. Audials is your MP3 converter and converts practically flac to mp3 all file codecs to MP3 information. Your MP3 songs might be played back at your COMPUTER, MP3 player, cellphone, Apple iPhone, Apple iPod or Microsoft Zune Participant.
Upon getting downloaded this system, open it and import your audio information by clicking on the +Audio button and finding the recordsdata in your hard drive. Selected what format you need the recordsdata converted into, where you need them, after which convert away. You possibly can reconvert them at any time after you have flac2mp3 converter download the recordsdata, too. Like many trendy converters, Freemake permits you to alter channels, bitrate, and sample rate (among other issues) for high quality control. You may also upload music to Google Drive or Dropbox for cloud sharing, merging songs, and extra.
In your smartphone or portable music players there may be most likely in want of plenty of quality. Additionally, certainly it isn't handy to fill the reminiscence with just some audio recordsdata. Here, then, comes the convenience of to transform FLAC to MP3, operation easily executable with some glorious and free file converters between formats.
Consider the original uncompressed audio file as a person. A bit of the top (excessive frequency) and backside (low frequency) is chopped off when a file is compressed. A lot of the hearable frequencies reside in the individual's coronary heart, however without the head and the ft, you won't be capable of hear the music as it was initially meant to sound. FLAC or ALAC information work by chopping out the unused high and low frequencies. These information give you the total individual, and easily erase the sky above and floor under. Whenever you convert FLAC to MP3, you find yourself losing worthwhile high's and low's. You narrow out essential particulars and deprive yourself of full high quality richness. The distinction between a high quality MP3 (320kbps) and a FLAC file is refined, however an experienced music listener can hear it instantly.
If you are a Home windows consumer then the perfect program to act as your free FLAC to MP3 converter is none apart from Streaming Audio Recorder This amazing recorder is so highly effective that it will possibly grab any sounds which are being performed on your pc. Apart from that, it also gives ID3 tags to label what you just recorded. Upon recording, this program will immediately save your output files in MP3, you may also select different output codecs as well. Moreover, you too can make use of its constructed-in audio editor for basic modifying. And you can schedule a recording anytime you need. It's uncommon to discover a compact program like this one.
In case you are not comfy with downloading/installing a separate app, or you probably have restricted entry to Windows and might't download software program, then you may as well convert flac to mp3 online. You will have to add and download files, so be sure you have an excellent internet connection and unlimited or enough data plan to maintain the duty.
A buddy and I have simply downloaded version 2.2.zero, and tested both the 32bit model and the 64bit version, and now we have discovered a common drawback. When using the profile choice of MP3 and leaving the defaults alone, it works and saves the audio in an MP3 format, and the listed container is indicating Containers (.mp3). The moment we alter the bitrate to a better stage, both a hundred and sixty or in my case 192, the output container now indicates Containers (.ts), and the ensuing created file is garbled, mainly destroyed. Even when I power the extension to MP3 by changing the container option to All recordsdata (.), and the file identify and extension accordingly, it doesn't help. I have not examined additional with other enter file codecs, however we're at present tryingmp4 andmp4a files, video recordings from our mobile phones, and trying to extract the audio solely.

#2126 calvinzero

calvinzero

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:03 PM

Is there anyone here dealing with tinnitus (ringing ears)? 

I am experiencing it for two weeks now and plan to check up with the doctor maybe tomorrow. 

Edited by calvinzero, 19 November 2017 - 06:10 PM.

#2127 calvinzero

calvinzero

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

Update po sa case ko: Nanigas na cerumen pala ang reason kung bakit ringing ang ears ko.. 

Lucky pa ako kasi walang butas ang eardrum both left and right ear, according dun sa ENT doctor ko after linisin. 

Please do take care of it. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users