• Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

MTC Friends,

In one of my few post, Ive mentioned that we, boys & girls, perform differently with different partner's. That's why in Western countries, One Night Stand was somehow a"gauge" for having or committing a relationship. You know, you may share a lot of things, but, how about in bed?

Most often, we perform differently becoz of Body Chemistry, Aura's, Bio-Rythm, and Emotional Moods...

hence, I think why don't we see & post our astrological sign here...and see....( Who know's ) we may find our True Astrological Partner here...

So to start with.....I'm Pisces....a water sign, I am said to be compatible to Scorpio & Cancer....we are said to be the Hot!!!!...Scorpion 's are said to be the Hottest!!!

....whats urs???

... Sagittarian ...

they say we are the romantic type... like a volcano... very deep, suddenly bursts and dies instantly...

mas maganda scorpion.... explode na lang ng explode.... hehehehe

loves having fun and loves smart conversations...  :rolleyes:

conversations that lead to....... :rolleyes:

:glasses:

Edited by Macy
proud to be a S C O R P I O N!!!

The Scorpio personality isn’t easy to pin down. Highly secretive about their own affairs, Scorpio is quite curious about yours! Has a knack for getting out secrets and other confidential information. They are intuitively aware that change is inevitable and that the next one may be right around the corner. While one aspect of change is the tearing down of the old - the other is the rebuilding of the new. Scorpio’s function lies in both these areas. They can be just the person needed in times of emergency or upheavals because she faces a crisis with great calm. Collected and resourceful, showing tremendous staying power when involved in a cause she feels is worthy.

Disliking weakness, especially in their selves, she puts forth great effort and sacrifice toward goals.