Tanong ko lang po...

pano nasabi nung nagtawas na tingay nga ng 2 babaeng nakatira sa punong mangga sa tatay mo? Ito ba ang lumabas sa pagkakatawas, ang pagtatawas na nakikita ko nag-aanyong sa patak ng kandila kung ano man ang nakasakit sayo mapalaman lupa, dewende, o ano pa man.

Anong dahilan bakit hindi mabawi nung nagtawas ang father mo doon sa kumuha sa kanya?

Di ba makuha sa alay ang mga ito o ayaw nilang pakawalan na ang tatay mo?

Nagatanong lang ng mas maliwanagan tayo....

ang sabi ng nagtatawas eh nanakulong daw sa madilim n lugar tapos yun nga sabi kinabukasan ng 9PM babalik nga raw ang father ko but then wala ni anino at ang sabi baka daw dinamitan ng engkanto kaya hindi nakabalik...3 n nga ang try namin nagtawas halos parehas ang lumabas sa tawas pero hindi nila kaya...kung me maitutulong k tungkol sa kalagayan namin ay tatanawin ko ng malaking utang n loob...thanks

ang sabi ng nagtatawas eh nanakulong daw sa madilim n lugar tapos yun nga sabi kinabukasan ng 9PM babalik nga raw ang father ko but then wala ni anino at ang sabi baka daw dinamitan ng engkanto kaya hindi nakabalik...3 n nga ang try namin nagtawas halos parehas ang lumabas sa tawas pero hindi nila kaya...kung me maitutulong k tungkol sa kalagayan namin ay tatanawin ko ng malaking utang n loob...thanks

Bro, di ako makakatulong dyan pero eto suggestion ko kung talagang malakas ang faith ninyo sa mga manggagamot at talagang na engkanto ang tatay mo. Try mo magpunta ng Mt Banahaw sa my Dolores Quezon, sa Parang doon maraming mga nag-spiritual and maraming makakatulong sayo.

Kung nasa Pinas lang ako pwede kong kitang matulungan na samahan sa lugar na yun kase madalas na akong naaakyat ng Banahaw kasama ang father ko.... Baka Bro makatulong ang mga tao doon.... Salamat

Bro, di ako makakatulong dyan pero eto suggestion ko kung talagang malakas ang faith ninyo sa mga manggagamot at talagang na engkanto ang tatay mo. Try mo magpunta ng Mt Banahaw sa my Dolores Quezon, sa Parang doon maraming mga nag-spiritual and maraming makakatulong sayo.

Kung nasa Pinas lang ako pwede kong kitang matulungan na samahan sa lugar na yun kase madalas na akong naaakyat ng Banahaw kasama ang father ko.... Baka Bro makatulong ang mga tao doon.... Salamat

ok thanks ng marami, irelay ko n lang sa brother ko ang suggestion mo kc hindi rin ako makaakyat o makapunta sa Quezon dito kc ako sa middle east...maraming salamat uli...

Bro, I think alam nyo na kung pano magpunta doon sa Mt Banahaw. Kung hindi PM mo na lang ako...

hindi p kami nakapunta or nagawi dun...cguro guide mo ko kung pano kc balak kong umuwi this end of the month ako n mismo ang magpunta dun...pls tell me by commute ako or kung pano kung may sariling sasakyan...thanks uli.

sa wakas nakita n din ang father, thanks sa lahat ng mga tumulong.

Good Bro, nakita na father mo, anong balita ngayon sa inyo naikwento ba nya kung pano ang nangyari.

Kase naikwento yang storya mo sa father ko last Sunday via phone sabi nya totoo raw na my mga tao na napupunta sa ibang dimesion.

Nasabi pa nga nya na may isang tao sa Banahaw na makakapagpatotoo noon, napasok daw yung tao na ito mga 12yrs palang sya sa isang kweba at napunta sa isang lugar namalagi lang daw yung tao na ito ng 2 araw sa lugar na pinasuakan nya. Ng lumabas sya na akala nyang 2 araw lang sya namalagi doon, my balbas na sya at maidad na.

Sa pagpunta naman sa Banahaw, kung magcommute bus hanggang san pablo city then sakay ng dyip sa may palengke biyaheng dolores or parang.

kung biyaheng dolores masasakyan, sasakay pa ulit ng tricycle papuntang parang. kung biyaheng parang ng dyip doon na mismo ang baba pwede na magtanong-tanong sa mga tao doon.

Kung may sariling sasakyan ang pagkakaalam yung papunta biyaheng lucena road tapos liko sa san agustin tapos dire-diretso na yun hanggang paakyat ng banahaw. di ko masyado kabisado kapag my sariling sasakayan kase palagi lang kami nagcocommute :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good thread. I always watch out for new posts on this thread and a few others. But unfortunately, it's quite sparse and it takes a while for the ball to start rolling. I appreciate it all the same.

Anyway, I don't know if I've have an open/active third eye. I don't look for it, but i have a keen fascination for it. Just enough to make me a horror flick nut. But years ago, I was able to experience something out of the ordinary. I was still courting my girlfriend in her family's ancestral house in Cubao. We were in the driveway, in the middle of four parked cars. It was about 1 or 2am when we started looking at this old mango tree behind the lot of her house. We joked to each other about what if that tree was haunted., like what if all of the sudden some ghost or a monster, or even a pair of eyes appeared out of the the tree.

RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT, we both turned quiet. We knew right away we were both spooked. I got goose-bumps all over my body and without missing a beat, we both said it was time to call it a night. I walked her to her house, and I asked her permission to say in her car in the driveway because it was pretty late. I figured it's easier to travel (i was commuting then) after a few hours of sleep than to have to wait for a jeep in cubao at that hour. (I didn't mind afterall, but also at the same time, I felt that whatever it was that spooked us, would be bothering us the whole night. And I would rather that I be bothered than that thing bothering her.) She hesitated of course, but I told her it was nothing. I was dead-wrong.

A few minutes into my sleep, i had this terrible bangungot. I couldnt wake but in my mind's eye something was sitting on my chest. I could see myself inside the car and the window tints going pitch-black from the bottom of the windows going up. All this tome some terrible thing was laughing at my expense. I could see it in my head, taunting me, mocking me. All it's burned flesh, cracking with its every movement. I was cursing the thing the whole time and saying to it, "Lalabanan kita. P@tang ina ka Di mo ako matatalo!"

All this time my heart was racing, and I was sweating buckers in my dream. I woke up eventually after a ton of effort and then I noticed that the feeling of goose-bumps hadn't left me ever since it started. It was just as strong as it ever was. Like the thing was right beside me in the car.

I got out of the car and walked down the driveway. I could feel something following me. I was really afraid but I was thinking it's better for this thing to follow me than disturb my girlfriend and her family. I could feel it circling me in the driveway. I was terrified when I reached for the gate, because I thought it would lunge at me from behind. But I got out as quick as I could. I started feel better again when I was walking in the street. Then it popped up again. I still felt like I was being followed. It was about some 10-30 feet behind me, but when I looked back, nothing was there, but i could see it in my mind's eye. I took the first jeep I saw. I didnt even read where it was going. At this point I was thankful for the rest. The goosebumps were going down.

Until I got out of the jeep. I swear, the goose bumps came back. I started wondering how far was thins thing going to follow me. Since I rode the wrong jeep due to the fact I wasnt looking, I had to walk about the fourth of the way going to my house. AND again the goosebumps followed. This time, it was keeping its distance, but I could still feel it following me.

I got to my gate, turned the key and got in the house and locked all the doors. I could feel the thing move into my driveway, staring at me from outside the window. I stayed in the center of the room, pulled up a chair and watched tv until morning came. For good measure I called my pet dog to sleep on my lap. I could feel it watching til the sun rose, and then the fear began to vanish. My mom, wend down the stairs and asked me why I was still up. I just told her I couldn't sleep.

a few hours after that, my gf called on the phone. She said she had trouble sleeping and she was also scared the whole night. The first things out of our mouths were, "Did you feel that last night?" Apparently she also got spooked a the exact same moment I got spooked. And she was afraid to go out of the house or look at the driveway or out of the window. She really didn't want e to sleep in the car but she wasnt sure what to make of that takot she had. We're both rational and educated people but, to this day, can't explain what we felt that night.

To this day I don't know if i was imagining it or not. When I retell the story, I still get the goose-bumps and I still remember the visioned of that charred, demon-like spirit. Sharp teeth, clawed-fingers and toes, burned skin, bald head and pitch-black eyes.

Later on, when I read up on ghosts and other filipino folklore, I learned that there are creatures like these and they're called BATIBATs. Vengeful wraiths who inhabit trees and come down to trangle/ suffocate you in your sleep.

I still wonder whether to believe it or not. But since then, other stuff's happened to me. All felt and sometimes seen. But at least, it's not as bad as this one. It doesn't scare me like it did this one. In fact the other occurrences just feel strange. I mean it's a little shocking and it stops me in my tracks, but after the moment passes, it's done and forgotten. Like de ja vu. It just takes me by surprise.

I'm still a horror nut after all of it.

Thanks boss.

Ayoko nang maulit yon. Hehehehe...

Was listening to the show kasindaksindak on 92.3fm It airs on late sunday night to midnight. According to the hosts, there's a difference between having a third eye and having a sixth sense. They said having a sixth sense makes one more sensitive to the feeling (physical/emotional) to the paranormal. They said having an active third eye enables people to actually see paranormal.

If that were true, I'm more of a sixth sense kind of guy. I've seen some stuff before though. Pero I can't shake it sometimes, feeling ko namamalikmata lang ako. it usually happens in between sleeping and waking... Can't tell tuloy if it's all real.

Can';t wait to read someone else's share. =)

• 3 weeks later...

walang third eye, walang binubukas o sinasara, the concept of third eye was only a belief of the hindus. what we have is the state of consciousness which are varied and only can be enhanced wih day to day interaction with nature. Yung iba nakakakita (clairvoyance) kasi mataas ang kanilang level of consciousness. I repeat walang third eye.

walang third eye, walang binubukas o sinasara, the concept of third eye was only a belief of the hindus. what we have is the state of consciousness which are varied and only can be enhanced wih day to day interaction with nature. Yung iba nakakakita (clairvoyance) kasi mataas ang kanilang level of consciousness. I repeat walang third eye.

more over, the third eye has long been illustrated at the back of a US Dollar note.

it represents the "all seeing eye." - or lucifer's eye to be exact.

People who worship lucifer use the one eye symbol or most commonly referred to as "third eye" to symbolize their discipleship.

you dont believe me? google the word: "illuminati" on the internet. ph34r.gif

here's a start: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/symbols_of_the_illuminati.htm

more over, the third eye has long been illustrated at the back of a US Dollar note.

it represents the "all seeing eye." - or lucifer's eye to be exact.

People who worship lucifer use the one eye symbol or most commonly referred to as "third eye" to symbolize their discipleship.

you dont believe me? google the word: "illuminati" on the internet. ph34r.gif

here's a start: http://www.jesus-is-..._illuminati.htm

First of all the concept of third eye is different from the eye of horus pañero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The ability of the 6th sense varies.. it does not follow parati na when your 3rd eye is active, eh nakakakita ka na agad. This is like a medical degree na may kanya kanyang specialization. One person may be visual, but he cannot foretell the future or could not see the glipse of what is to happen. Meron naman tipong oracle who can see what's going to happen to a person in a few months or years to come but he is not visual. Others can hear but not see as well. Other people can easily do astral travel but not another person.

This can be practiced, mejo may effort lang pag magisa ka lang dahil walang makapagverify kung tama yung nararamdaman mo. And don't expect a fully visual manifestation of these spirits, pag nangyayare tong ganito, obviously they want to be seen (I've had counts of experiences with this method). Also, if you're starting to get visual na, expect all sorts of beings, including those that you can only imagine :)