Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

Wala pang nakaisip nito, but this happens very often sa mga existing relationships, jealousy over a text message.

Its a crisis when jealousy starts because of a simple text message, the question is: Is it right to let your bf/gf/husband/wife read text message from your phone? Or is it just paranoia? Comments and suggestions please. :)

hi devil lance! well i guess it is case to case basis. some people would like that some people dont. for some people I know...they would still want to keep bit of privacy from their partner it is not because they are doing something bad. it will be the prerogative of the person to have his/her partner read the text message. meron naman kasing iba, dahil sa matinding paranoia din..would secretly read their partner's text messages....sometimes this is good sometimes bad... may pros and cons din. pero reality, dito nahuhuli ang mga taong mga nangangaliwa sa asawa. i know one..i can speak for one. :P so di talaga masabi kung tama o hindi. depende talaga sa mag partner...their level of trust will speak for the situation. :)

hi devil lance! well i guess it is case to case basis. some people would like that some people dont. for some people I know...they would still want to keep bit of privacy from their partner it is not because they are doing something bad. it will be the prerogative of the person to have his/her partner read the text message. meron naman kasing iba, dahil sa matinding paranoia din..would secretly read their partner's text messages....sometimes this is good sometimes bad... may pros and cons din. pero reality, dito nahuhuli ang mga taong mga nangangaliwa sa asawa. i know one..i can speak for one. :P so di talaga masabi kung tama o hindi. depende talaga sa mag partner...their level of trust will speak for the situation. :)

PARA SA AKIN, TAMA LANG NA IPABASA MO ANG TEXT MESSAGES MO. DI IBIG SABIHIN NA SA TUWING TUTUNOG CELLFONE MO TATAWAGIN MO SYA AT IPAPABASA LANG ANG MESSAGE... IBIG SABIHIN, IF HE/SHE WANTS TO READ THE MESSAGE, DAPAT IPABASA MO.. UNLESS, MARAMI KANG SECRETS NA DI DAPAT MANALAMAN NG PARTNER MO...

PERO KAYA NGA TINAWAG NA "PARTNER" EH, YOU SHOULD TRUST HIM/HER AND SAME SHOULD BE DONE TO TOO...

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ABOUT THEM READING YOUR MESSAGES DI BA?? PAG JOKES NGA YUN AND MGA LOVE NOTES PINO-FORWARD MO PA SA MGA FRIENDS MO EH... DI BA??

LIKE CUTIE SAID, CASE TO CASE DIN... LALO NA PAG MERON KANG "DARK SECRETS" HEHEHE :evil:

Peace! :cool: :mtc:

PARA SA AKIN, TAMA LANG NA IPABASA MO ANG TEXT MESSAGES MO. DI IBIG SABIHIN NA SA TUWING TUTUNOG CELLFONE MO TATAWAGIN MO SYA AT IPAPABASA LANG ANG MESSAGE... IBIG SABIHIN, IF HE/SHE WANTS TO READ THE MESSAGE, DAPAT IPABASA MO.. UNLESS, MARAMI KANG SECRETS NA DI DAPAT MANALAMAN NG PARTNER MO...

PERO KAYA NGA TINAWAG NA "PARTNER" EH, YOU SHOULD TRUST HIM/HER AND SAME SHOULD BE DONE TO TOO...

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ABOUT THEM READING YOUR MESSAGES DI BA?? PAG JOKES NGA YUN AND MGA LOVE NOTES PINO-FORWARD MO PA SA MGA FRIENDS MO EH... DI BA??

LIKE CUTIE SAID, CASE TO CASE DIN... LALO NA PAG MERON KANG "DARK SECRETS" HEHEHE :evil:

Peace!  :cool:  :mtc:

tama po.... kung wala naman tinatago... bakit kailangan pang wag ipahawak sa partner mo ang cell dba?

Wala pang nakaisip nito, but this happens very often sa mga existing relationships, jealousy over a text message.

Its a crisis when jealousy starts because of a simple text message, the question is: Is it right to let your bf/gf/husband/wife read text message from your phone? Or is it just paranoia? Comments and suggestions please. :)

kung basahin ko txts sa cell mo magagalit ka? :P

Guest temperamental

jealousy over text messages and friendster testimonials!

well, if you are really faithful with your partner, why be guilty? if your ex is trying to text you, tell your present partner. if she is secured with your relationship, there is nothing to worry about. if your partner is not, then that is up for you to make him believe you that everything between you and the other party is over...

but when you are trying to hide secret messages from an illicit affair.. then get an alternate sim, or delete your messages, turn off your phone when you are with your partner, or better yet, STAY FAITHFUL! :)

jealousy over text messages and friendster testimonials!

well, if you are really faithful with your partner, why be guilty? if your ex is trying to text you, tell your present partner. if she is secured with your relationship, there is nothing to worry about. if your partner is not, then that is up for you to make him believe you that everything between you and the other party is over...

but when you are trying to hide secret messages from an illicit affair.. then get an alternate sim, or delete your messages, turn off your phone when you are with your partner, or better yet, STAY FAITHFUL! :)

tama nga naman sis... hay... buti naman si "ano" binibigay nya cp nya sakin....

Eto ma-sshare ko: Dati nung kmi pa nung ex ko, ok lang na magbasahan kme ng laman ng celpon, dahil sobrang love namin isa't isa wala kaming tinatago, pero at the later stages na ng relationship namin nabisto ko sya, may lover sya na iba, so from that time on naghinala nako and i always check her inbox and missed calls and dialled numbers. Huling huli ko yung ginagawa nila and kahit itago nya sakin nabibisto ko parin. Pinapalitan ko pa yung sim nya at binantayan ko maigi pero wala ganun parin, nasa-kanya pala yung problema dahil gusto nya rin yung guy na yun. Ultimately i just let her go. :(

tama po.... kung wala naman tinatago... bakit kailangan pang wag ipahawak sa partner mo ang cell dba?

Know what.. why does it automatically mean na "may tinatago" if you just want your privacy? I don't agree that if you're in a relationship, you completely own each other as in you have the right to invade each other's privacy.

Que may tinatago o wala.. respect each other's privacy dapat. If you're too paranoid on what your partner is up to.. it's not true that you love your partner so better breakup with him/her.

Pero ha.. I've noticed that guys love to pry.. sa tutuo lang.. dahil ba gawain nyo kse yun? :blink: :P

Know what.. why does it automatically mean na "may tinatago" if you just want your privacy? I don't agree that if you're in a relationship, you completely own each other as in you have the right to invade each other's privacy.

Que may tinatago o wala.. respect each other's privacy dapat.  If you're too paranoid on what your partner is up to.. it's not true that you love your partner so better breakup with him/her.

Pero ha.. I've noticed that guys love to pry.. sa tutuo lang.. dahil ba gawain nyo kse yun?  :blink:  :P

Agree!!

well dun sa mga may tinatago....ALWAYS TAKE NOTE OF THE "SENT ITEMS" menu in text message menu, andoon ....viola! huli kayo!

may mga guys/gals din super seloso na miski na wala ka naman ginagawa......pagseselosan!pagsususpechahan...in other words...."PARANOID".

me? i was accused of having a relationship with someone else's wife. as far as i can see, as far as i can feel....our txt mesages was very friendly, simple , and very plain.....and its a once in a blue moon circumstance.

well, u cant please everybody...may mga taong sarado ang utak!

Yes, I let my partner read my text messages. Wala naman masama dun e. Ganito yun, before wala naman kami pakielam kung sino ang mga nagtetext sa isa't isa. Nung time lang na nagloko siya dun na nag umpisa ang pagtingin tingin ng cell niya. Siyempre paranoid nga....sa cell din kasi nalalaman kung may kalokohan ang isang tao e...Ewan ko ba, bakit ba naimbento ang cellphone, particularly SMS, dahil jan, lalong dumadami ang mga manlolokong tao and temptation sa buhay...haaaayyyy....

Yes, I let my partner read my text messages. Wala naman masama dun e. Ganito yun, before wala naman kami pakielam kung sino ang mga nagtetext sa isa't isa. Nung time lang na nagloko siya dun na nag umpisa ang pagtingin tingin ng cell niya. Siyempre paranoid nga....sa cell din kasi nalalaman kung may kalokohan ang isang tao e...Ewan ko ba, bakit ba naimbento ang cellphone, particularly SMS, dahil jan, lalong dumadami ang mga manlolokong tao and temptation sa buhay...haaaayyyy....

talagang ganyan, bait mo buti napatawad mo pa sya :)