Sa experience ko eh yung mga me humble damoves eh yan talaga mga Big Boys! Kungrats! Ako showoff kaya in reality olats haha.

Eniweys, saklap start ng May sa stocks. A drop of 1.5%.... which means .... Discounts mga Tsongs at Tsangs! :D

Hindi ako kasama dyan sa big boys. Hahaha

Hindi ako nagsheshare kasi baka meron ditong inuutangan ko...baka hindi na ako pautangin kapag sinabi kong may 50,000 petot ako sa stocks 😂

Onga, discounted nga last wed. Nakabili ako ng konti. Ayaw mo kasi akong pautangin e kaya konti lang nabili ko. Haha

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah but I am looking for something which is easier to understand. Thanks!

I would start with a mutual fund and just save regularly. Learn the holdings (i.e., the company stocks) in that fund and familiarize how the stocks perform through time or certain events. When you are ready to have your own portfolio, you could invest in your own selected stocks/ETF or stick with the mutual fund if it's already good for you.

The key is to have enough money saved first that expending work on getting returns is worth the time. Kasi, if you start tinkering right away and get a great return BUT the base value is low, then sayang lang.

Me I am in my mid-40s so I had done my time of just saving for 15 years without worrying much about it. It is only when I turned 45 years old that I started expending energy to get better returns kasi even a 1% beat of the market is big now for me. Saka marami rin natatalo sa paglaro sa stocks so staying with a mutual fund is already good.

In my experience so far, there is no books that will get someone beat the market. It may teach how to identify stocks that are good buy BUT where the money is made is WHEN you buy it and WHEN you sell it. No books can tell you the day and time of those 2. If there is, all of us would be beating the market.

Bakit sa tingin mo banks di affected? Curious lang, imho kasi sila yung talagang matatamaan. Default sa mga loans, increase ng mga foreclosures and non performing assets. Agree on Food and Food retailers (e.g. PGOLD).

In my opinion, banks will play a big role in our recovery. If they will fail, the whole system will fail din. Given na merong mga FC at NPA, hindi lang naman yun ang business nila. I agree na pwedeng maging underperforming sila today. And tingin ko din hindi pa ngayon yung right time to buy bank stocks. But still, included pa din siya sa watchlist ko. I will wait muna for their financial reports and from there, doon ako mag dedecide if anong bank stock bibilhin ko.

Bigtime ka talaga MRS..

Tingin ko magandang mag-invest ngayon sa mga online related...matapos man ang covid 19, iba na ang new normal

Haha smalltime lang sir Paps. Nakita ko yung house ng neighbor mong si Jet Li sa internet so now I have idea of how you live there. Now THAT is Bigtime. :)

Tama ka sir. 10% online retail ako.

Bobo ako. Haha. Simple addition lang hindi marunong.

Sabi ko Php70K kinita ko eh Php130K pala. Umabot na Php1M kita with still 1 week to go in May and 7 months for rest of the year. Target ko kasi by end of year is total of Php1.5M na kita. May chance na mameet ko at baka sumobra pa.

My 2020 Scoreboard as of 20200520:

SPY --7%

MRS +15%

MRS ahead by 22 percentage points, for a Year-to-Date gain of $21.4K or Php1.07M. :wub:

AVsaHdn.jpg

Mansion ni Jet Li guys. Kapitbahay ni Papa Popoy :P

4qXpi8D.jpg

Simpleng bahay ni MRS. Pero happy naman kahit ganyan. ;)

ZXnJI8k.jpg

Hindi kay Jet Li yan...bakit mo pinipicturan bahay ko 😂😂😂✌✌✌

Syangapala, pumapayagpag ang GLD ngayon (40% increase in less than 2yrs) Tingin ko patuloy na tataas in future.

Bili na mga magagandat pogi kung may extra kayo dyan

• Like (+1) 1