Poll: Uso Pa Ba Ang Maginoo Ngayon?

Uso Pa Ba Ang Maginoo Ngayon?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang uso pa ang ganitong kaugalian lalo na sa mga kalalakihan?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • Hindi sigurado

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends. For some women who are particular of their independence and who disdain to be cast in the typical " I am weak and have to be protected" category wont like it. Rather they would prefer to be treated as equals in every sense of the word.

Met some ( not Pinays tho ) and for sure it was pretty interesting.

Guest Anonymous
5 minutes ago, FF said:

It depends. For some women who are particular of their independence and who disdain to be cast in the typical " I am weak and have to be protected" category wont like it. Rather they would prefer to be treated as equals in every sense of the word.

Met some ( not Pinays tho ) and for sure it was pretty interesting.

The typical need to protect the damsel in distress type does not necessarily equate to being a gentleman. You can treat them as equal yet still be gentleman in other ways. Though maybe some ladies do feel like they're weak and needs to be protected when they are treated with a little bit more care. Specially the extreme KISA types.

15 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

The typical need to protect the damsel in distress type does not necessarily equate to being a gentleman. You can treat them as equal yet still be gentleman in other ways. Though maybe some ladies do feel like they're weak and needs to be protected when they are treated with a little bit more care. Specially the extreme KISA types.

Comrade the difficult thing is defining what being a gentleman or a MAN  is in THEIR eyes ( the type of women mentioned in my post).

Minsan mapapahiya ka nga. Ayun ung tatayo ka to offer your seat to a nearby female in a crowded bus tapos ang sagot sayo e " Thank you I prefer to stand ." 

Or when on a dinner date and she absolutely refuses to share the bill ( and she wont give in because you can see it in their eyes ).

Or when out in the street she forges ahead and opens doors , crosses the street etc  ; not giving us  a chance to do the typical "gentleman acts" we proffer. 

I hope you see the point 🙂

Edited by FF
Guest Anonymous
2 minutes ago, FF said:

Comrade the difficult thing is defining what being a gentleman or a MAN  is in THEIR eyes ( the type women mentioned in my post).

Minsan mapapahiya ka nga. Ayun ung tatayo ka to offer your seat in a crowded bus tapos ang sagot sayo e " Thank you I prefer to stand ." 

Or when having dinner and she absolutely refuses to share the bill .

Or when she forges ahead and opens doors , crosses the street etc  ; not giving as a chance to do the typical "gentleman acts we proffer?" 

I hope you see the point 🙂

Yes got your point. Ikaw na yung tumulong na paupuin siya, opens door for them parang iisipin pa nila na hindi ako mahinang klaseng tao para gawin mo yun. I guess may mga ibang pagiisip at mentality din yung mga ibang girls, a good act becomes insulting to them.

6 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Yes got your point. Ikaw na yung tumulong na paupuin siya, opens door for them parang iisipin pa nila na hindi ako mahinang klaseng tao para gawin mo yun. I guess may mga ibang pagiisip at mentality din yung mga ibang girls, a good act becomes insulting to them.

comrade ... precisely . ung "tulong" na sinasabi mo ay pasaring na hindi nila kaya ang sarili nila.

Again society is in a flux . As it has been for long . Pero may maganda din naman para sa atin minsan .

Dati kailangan mong magipon kasi KURIPOT ka pag hindi ka galante mag date.

Now we have women who insist that we share the bill as a prerequisite to accepting the date.

Kahit wala kang car pwede. A long time back my car stalled in a flood and was hors de combat for a week while in the shop. My date offered to pick me up. You should have seen the look on my mother's face when she answered the doorbell  and saw this lady who she had never met standing outside saying " Hi ma'm. I've come to pick up your son.  ". 🤣

Edited by FF
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...