Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

"The issue with the recount is not about Marcos vs Robredo or Marcos vs People of the Philippines. It's about electoral fraud against democratic institutions.

Just because you don't like a Marcos, you'll condone electoral fraud." - *I forgot his name*

Kasi after 2 years of countless Drama / delaying tactics, Finger-pointing, biglang magiging confident na mananalo si Vice President Leni.

My Opinion:

Win or Lose or even if Bongbong did an exceptional job as VP, Bongbong will still have a bad reputation because he's a Marcos and less than half of the Filipinos, Media hates the name Marcoses.

Even the great great grandchildren of Pres. Ferdinand Marcos will have a bad reputation because of this stigma.

My Opinion:

Win or Lose or even if Bongbong did an exceptional job as VP, Bongbong will still have a bad reputation because he's a Marcos and less than half of the Filipinos, Media hates the name Marcoses.

Even the great great grandchildren of Pres. Ferdinand Marcos will have a bad reputation because of this stigma.

you got a point but if BBM have a bad reputation as a Marcos why he still got that number of VOTES? and possibly WON the VP election?

My Opinion:

you got a point but if BBM have a bad reputation as a Marcos why he still got that number of VOTES? and possibly WON the VP election?

Because:

"Win or Lose or even if Bongbong did an exceptional job as VP, Bongbong will still have a bad reputation because he's a Marcos and less than half of the Filipinos, Media hates the name Marcoses."

Also, lately nalang nagumpisang dumami ang supporters ni bongbong nung mas naging accessible ang internet. Diba dati sa books, newspapers, TVs lang ang access natin sa information. Almost all history books during my time in school painted the Marcoses as evil and the Aquinos as the saviors.

We also know that media can easily brainwash / manipulate people that doesn't have access to other infos (internet). Lalo na't isa sa mga ugali ng mga Pinoy is masyadong gullible, lalo na pag yung idol nilang artista ang nag salita.

Majority of Filipinos still supports Bongbong, heck even my ex anti-marcos friends now supports Bongbong.

Personally, I voted for Bongbong, not because of his Father's accomplishments or him being a Marcos. I voted for him because of his accomplishments in his Province.

I don't hold any grudge with Leni. It's just that Bongbong is miles ahead in terms of getting the job done.

Because:

"Win or Lose or even if Bongbong did an exceptional job as VP, Bongbong will still have a bad reputation because he's a Marcos and less than half of the Filipinos, Media hates the name Marcoses."

Also, lately nalang nagumpisang dumami ang supporters ni bongbong nung mas naging accessible ang internet. Diba dati sa books, newspapers, TVs lang ang access natin sa information. Almost all history books during my time in school painted the Marcoses as evil and the Aquinos as the saviors.

We also know that media can easily brainwash / manipulate people that doesn't have access to other infos (internet). Lalo na't isa sa mga ugali ng mga Pinoy is masyadong gullible, lalo na pag yung idol nilang artista ang nag salita.

Majority of Filipinos still supports Bongbong, heck even my ex anti-marcos friends now supports Bongbong.

Personally, I voted for Bongbong, not because of his Father's accomplishments or him being a Marcos. I voted for him because of his accomplishments in his Province.

I don't hold any grudge with Leni. It's just that Bongbong is miles ahead in terms of getting the job done.

having a bad reputation means people dont like him... even dare to vote for him?

he's only sin was having a surname of MARCOS! and that stigma doesn't have an effect on his political career!

having a bad reputation means people dont like him... even dare to vote for him?

he's only sin was having a surname of MARCOS! and that stigma doesn't have an effect on his political career!

Heck yeah! I still voted for him.

It's only my opinion and my opinion doesn't matter.

At least we're both supporting Mr. Marcos (assuming that you are).

Media can make you perceive someone who is not evil as evil. The fact of the matter is the Marcos name was perceived to be evil by the media. After 32 years, we know that it is just a perception. Governor Marcos and BBM have vindicated their father's names sullied by the media by continuing the Marcos brand of public service.

The cheating is getting exposed little by little and the excuses are getting flimsier by the day.

Edited by will robie

Media can make you perceive someone who is not evil as evil. The fact of the matter is the Marcos name was perceived to be evil by the media. After 32 years, we know that it is just a perception. Governor Marcos and BBM have vindicated their father's names sullied by the media by continuing the Marcos brand of public service.

The cheating is getting exposed little by little and the excuses are getting flimsier by the day.

When they exhaust themselves of excuses and got exposed, I can already see the local and international media scrambling to mitigate the issue down by trying to bring up their so-called "horrors" during Pres. Marcos' Martial Law, and new hashtags will be used across social (ex. #DemocracyDied, #WelcometoMartialLawV2, #PHLost, etc.,), interviews with Martial Law "victims" trying to re-live their story on TV shows, etc., just to sow fears from the public. Classic Liberal move I should say.

My Aunt who is living in the United States doesn't even believe that our economy is growing at an impressive rate. She believes that it is just government's propaganda. She'd be like "How can PH's economy grow when the Duterte's only concern is to k*ll innocent people, I wish the US government and the UN intervenes already". Her favorite news source? The Guardian and The New York Times.

When they exhaust themselves of excuses and got exposed, I can already see the local and international media scrambling to mitigate the issue down by trying to bring up their so-called "horrors" during Pres. Marcos' Martial Law, and new hashtags will be used across social (ex. #DemocracyDied, #WelcometoMartialLawV2, #PHLost, etc.,), interviews with Martial Law "victims" trying to re-live their story on TV shows, etc., just to sow fears from the public. Classic Liberal move I should say.

My Aunt who is living in the United States doesn't even believe that our economy is growing at an impressive rate. She believes that it is just government's propaganda. She'd be like "How can PH's economy grow when the Duterte's only concern is to k*ll innocent people, I wish the US government and the UN intervenes already". Her favorite news source? The Guardian and The New York Times.

The New York Times was the one that tried to discredit Marcos by saying that his medals were fake. It's getting pathetic when the "yellow" media show clips of Martial Law when there is an issue regarding Marcos. It may have worked three decades ago. It has worn out its welcome. The lazy "yellow" media should really be more creative in debunking Marcos. Nakakatawa na yung mga Martial Law clips nila.

• Like (+1) 1

His spokesman Vic Rodriguez stressed that the discovery of wet ballots and cut grasses in ballot boxes in Naga City further bolstered their allegation of poll fraud and suspicion that the evidence in the election protest of Marcos against Robredo had been compromised.

Hindi lang pala nambabasa ng ballot boxes, pati grass nilalagay na rin sa ballot boxes. May lulutuin ba sa ballot boxes itong mga mandarayang dilawan? Baka next time may mga patay na ahas na sa mga ballot boxes. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Scanned image are the backups of the original ballots.

why? Dahil sa mga issue during elections na kinukuha ang mga balota at sinisira. Safeguard ito ng mga bumoto para masigurado na ang boto nila eh mabilang. Hindi lang ito nangyayari sa pilipinas. Nangyayari din ito sa mga bansa na magulo ang election process. Kung tutuusin, wala naman talaga kayo pakialam sa backup copy. Ang gusto niyo lang eh ma invalidate ang questionable na ballots. Hindi man lang kayo nag isip na kung ang backup copy nito eh katulad ng original copy. Dahil kung ang backup scanned copy ay may discrepancy sa original copy. Mas magiging solid ang claim ninyo na nagkaroon nga ng dayaan sa elections.

Minsan talaga kapag nabubulagan na eh hindi na nag-iisip ng maayos.

paano mo naman makukuha ang authenticity ng scanned image kung wala yung original ballots?

kaw ba papayag na wala yung original ballots at sa scanned image ka na lng magbabase?

aba kung ganun di na lng sana nagfile si BBM ng election protest hehehe

Hindi lang pala nambabasa ng ballot boxes, pati grass nilalagay na rin sa ballot boxes. May lulutuin ba sa ballot boxes itong mga mandarayang dilawan? Baka next time may mga patay na ahas na sa mga ballot boxes. :lol:

wala nang lulutuin ...lutong luto na kung pagbabatayan lang ang mga allegasyon. in fact dahil tagal nang luto kumakain na si Leni samantalang yun bobong marcos nganga pa din. kaya gustong bawiin yun pagkaing niluto lol

pero di bale malay ninyo may matira pa naman sa niluto at mabigyan din ng tira-tira. at kung nangyari yan bbm enjoyin mo yun pagkaing nilawayan na. hahaha

wala nang lulutuin ...lutong luto na kung pagbabatayan lang ang mga allegasyon. in fact dahil tagal nang luto kumakain na si Leni samantalang yun bobong marcos nganga pa din. kaya gustong bawiin yun pagkaing niluto lol

pero di bale malay ninyo may matira pa naman sa niluto at mabigyan din ng tira-tira. at kung nangyari yan bbm enjoyin mo yun pagkaing nilawayan na. hahaha

Another trolling and nonsensical post which does not discredit the cheating that is being discovered. :lol: Edited by will robie

Cheating ba kamo? Sige ituro mo sino mismo ang gumawa nun pagbasa ng balota at anong ebidensiya mo na siya/sila ang gumawa.

You would not wet ballots if you really thought you won. You donr need to point it out. The fact of the matter is that the ballots are wet. It is as clear ad day. Wetting ballots is what cheaters do. Edited by will robie

You would not wet ballots if you really thought you won. You donr need to point it out. The fact of the matter is that the ballots are wet. It is as clear ad day. Wetting ballots is what cheaters do.

These are merely allegations. No proofs of who did it...granted somebody really did it at all.

Yeah you dont need to point it out ... as you cant. So how can you convince the court this was intentionally done by the dilawan when you cant even prove or pinpoint a person who did it. Merely by your story? Ako kaya ko din magimbento ng istorya. Binasa yan ng kampo ni bbm tapos isisisi sa dilawan na may ginawang anomalya para mainvalidate lahat ng boto sa balwarte ni leni ayun eh di nahabol na ang malipis na kalamangan. And yeah just like you i can say no need to pinpoint who did it.

Nakakatawa yan argumento mo walang pinagkaiba yan sa dalawang taong nagmurahan si juan at pedro tapos kabukasan nakitang patay si juan. So ultimano si pedro ba ang guilty sa pagpatay kahit walang makapagturo na siya ang nakitang pumatay o walang ebidensiya na siya ang pumatay.

Nun panahong marcos at cory daming ulat ng election fraud ayaw mo paniwalaan dapat patunayan. Ngayong baligtad ang siywasyon baligtad na rin paninindigan mo. Hahaha sala sa init sala sa lamig ah depende sa panahon.

Hindi pa nga nagbotohan madadaya na nga daw si bbm ... naungusan lang sa survey. Pero dont worry malakas ang cry baby kay duterte so tuloy niyo lang ang pagiingay para di obvious yun paglutong makaw kung sakaling humantong sa ganung sitwasyon

Edited by rooster69ph

Nakakatawa yan argumento mo walang pinagkaiba yan sa dalawang taong nagmurahan si juan at pedro tapos kabukasan nakitang patay si juan. So ultimano si pedro ba ang guilty sa pagpatay kahit walang makapagturo na siya ang nakitang pumatay o walang ebidensiya na siya ang pumatay.

If you are the police in charge of the investigation, who would you question and investigate first? Who would you think Juan's family would point a finger as the primary suspect? If found clear by the investigating body then fine pero di mo pwedeng sabihin na hindi siya yung magiging primary suspect.

If you are the police in charge of the investigation, who would you question and investigate first? Who would you think Juan's family would point a finger as the primary suspect? If found clear by the investigating body then fine pero di mo pwedeng sabihin na hindi siya yung magiging primary suspect.

Malaking pagkakaiba ang sabihin suspect si juan sa pagpatay o siya ang pinaghihinalaang pumatay vs ang sabihin na si juan talaga ang pumatay.

Sa kaso ng basang balota ang sabihing dilawan ang nagbasa is that a fact or a mere allegation? Sabi ko nga allegasyon lang lahat yan...pero kung may magsasabing fact yan e di sige patunayan niyo at ituro sino mismo ang gumawa. Maganda nga ang mapatunayan at nang maparusahan dahil krimen yan.

Mahirap kasi sa marcostards pinagdidiinan na katotohanan un alegasyon pero di naman mapatunayan. Sabi nga nun isa no need to pinpoint basta maniwala lang sa bersiyon ng istorya o haka-haka niya. So paano maniniwala ang korte pag ganun-ganun lang. Well not unless sila pala un magluluto.

Edited by rooster69ph

Malaking pagkakaiba ang sabihin suspect si juan sa pagpatay o siya ang pinaghihinalaang pumatay vs ang sabihin na si juan talaga ang pumatay.

Sa kaso ng basang balota ang sabihing dilawan ang nagbasa is that a fact or a mere allegation? Sabi ko nga allegasyon lang lahat yan...pero kung may magsasabing fact yan e di sige patunayan niyo at ituro sino mismo ang gumawa. Maganda nga ang mapatunayan at nang maparusahan dahil krimen yan.

Mahirap kasi sa marcostards pinagdidiinan na katotohanan un alegasyon pero di naman mapatunayan. Sabi nga nun isa no need to pinpoint basta maniwala lang sa bersiyon ng istorya o haka-haka niya. So paano maniniwala ang korte pag ganun-ganun lang. Well not unless sila pala un magluluto.

Mag sasample ka lang kasi palpak pa eh. Sino nga ba dapat ang unang pagbintangan? Bahala ang SC concerened mag investigate since may nakitang abnormalities.