Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

May mga thera din naman kasi na nagpapaamin pero wala naman talaga. Tapos pag sumagot si GM hindi rin kayo maniniwala. Lol :D

Alam mo magandang gawin? Pagkatapos mong tanungin si GM, tignan mo yung kaliwang kamay kung may bakas ng singsing. ;)

Ang maganda gawin wag magtanong ng personal matters sa GM dear hihi tanong mo na lang kung ano favorite color nya or favorite food hahahaha slambook feels lang

I think, given all of the problems being pointed out, and all the mental scenarios that can wander through the guy's head, a certain amount of "blindness" is really necessary. If you dwell on the things that go on behind closed doors, I doubt you can maintain the relationship. That's why being a mildly interested friend is better. Don't pick up the baggage. Be respectful or at least don't do harm, guide them, tell them to save up. Life is hard and getting harder. Better that they make the most of their "careers". Chill, enjoy life, it's short.

Agreed, just be friends with your therapist. Friends with benefits or FUBU. This I supposed is the better arrangement.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought i can handle this feeling, I always tell myself I knew how things work with a thera/gm relationship, but it hits you hard when you get to read a very graphic FR from another GM's (like from start to finish, :angry2: and you realize that's also how she does it with you or myself pala in this case... oh f#&k!!. :ohmy: .. i guess i couldn't be more selfish on this one.. :huh: .. not really for the weak of heart and stomach..... kudos to those who can tolerate that kindda of feeling.... :mellow:

I thought i can handle this feeling, I always tell myself I knew how things work with a thera/gm relationship, but it hits you hard when you get to read a very graphic FR from another GM's (like from start to finish, :angry2: and you realize that's also how she does it with you or myself pala in this case... oh f#&k!!. :ohmy: .. i guess i couldn't be more selfish on this one.. :huh: .. not really for the weak of heart and stomach..... kudos to those who can tolerate that kindda of feeling.... :mellow:

ouch!!.. :blink:​ .i feel u..that's definitely a kick in the teeth bro....

Kaya nga a lot of guys who experienced IT, ang 1st order of business is to take them away from their job. If not or hindi kaya... Well tiis tiis tlga...

• Like (+1) 1

Ang maganda gawin wag magtanong ng personal matters sa GM dear hihi tanong mo na lang kung ano favorite color nya or favorite food hahahaha slambook feels lang

Agree. Para sakin uncomfy question nyan kung may bf o asawa na ang gm. Anu ung point na iask un.. Kaya sa espa hindi lang looks at es ang hanap ko kundi ung marunong umadjust sa timpla ng gm

When money is involve in love, that is not called love. That is called trade..

When the Thera receives money from gm in exchange of wag na xa magtrabaho sa spa I guess it may be called trading

Everything in life is a trade. That makes falling in love with anybody hard. Maalala mo nung college ka, may lalaki has a nice car, a pretty girl, then after sometime may ibang bf a nicer car, or a smarter bf.. Well she has to have something, she haa to get something. Ung lalaki, he also has to have something. Its just easier if yoy have money, because money really makes the world go round. I dont think there really is an unconditional love except sa sarili mong dugo at laman.

three years going around spas and twice experienced having really strong feelings with a therapist. i guess super nagconnect lang talaga ako with them kapag kasama ko sila. buti nalang milf na so di talaga pwede hehehe

sa akin naman sir regardless kung milf or hindi as long as mahal mo talaga it doesnt matter :) remember ung saying na hahamakin ang lahat masunod ka lamang sa pagibig :) just saying.

Everything in life is a trade. That makes falling in love with anybody hard. Maalala mo nung college ka, may lalaki has a nice car, a pretty girl, then after sometime may ibang bf a nicer car, or a smarter bf.. Well she has to have something, she haa to get something. Ung lalaki, he also has to have something. Its just easier if yoy have money, because money really makes the world go round. I dont think there really is an unconditional love except sa sarili mong dugo at laman.

I agree that everything in life is a trade. Pero palagay ko yung example mo is a bit cliche hehe.

Most trades are mediated, but there are some done in good faith. In any relationship its true that both parties need to get something. It wont work if one only gives and the other only receives. Di rin gagana ng maayos kung di gusto ng isang party yung makukuha niya kapalit nung binigay niya. That is why most choose to mediate - para satisfied parehas. Pero may mga pagkakataon din naman na ang kasuduan ay mag-aadjust sila irregardless of what they receive.

So the question is, anong relationship - anong love - ba ang gusto ninyo?

Guys...

ATTENTION di po porket ngpopost ako dito sa falling for a therapist or client means inlove na po ako sa guest. Dito lang po ksi ako pwede mag post to upgrade my account kaya po sa mga nag PPM kung inlove ako hindi pi SINGLE po ako..

For now my priority is my work and my family... Thanks po sa better understanding...

post-239323-0-59949800-1537073633_thumb.jpg

Paano po kapag may GM na nainlove sayo tapos gusto nya serious relationship eh kailangan ko kumayod at mag work i mean kailangan ko pdn mag thera ksi d naman sya ng offer na he will support me.. Pgbbgyan ko ba sya ng seryosong relasyon kung alm naman nmin parehas na thera ako at madaming lalaki akong nkksama?

if he doesn't offer anything ma'am continue to work. but tell him exactly your situation and plans.(ipon, bagong buhay magkasama) things will go crazy on the later part. the longer the situation or set up gets, the bigger the collateral damage will be. pride, ego, love and respect are at most at stake in here.

if the guy really wants to be in a serious relationship with you. he will go a long way on helping you out of the industry. and by of course a little help coming from you too.di nmn pwede iasa lahat kay guy. secondly after both of you managed to escape the industry. past will haunt the both of you back. be prepared. will the relationship be strong to withstand this blow? so if not. the ending will just be another cynical love story. the knight in shining armor and the damsel in distress. the guy most probably will just be recreating his own sense of self preservation. regardless of the present and future ma'am the past will always be a part of your life. we may tend to ignore but we can never forget. as i have mentioned above his pride ego and respect is at constant attack while you are still working in the industry. just my two cents. another love survivor here :wub:

• Like (+1) 1

if he doesn't offer anything ma'am continue to work. but tell him exactly your situation and plans.(ipon, bagong buhay magkasama) things will go crazy on the later part. the longer the situation or set up gets, the bigger the collateral damage will be. pride, ego, love and respect are at most at stake in here.

if the guy really wants to be in a serious relationship with you. he will go a long way on helping you out of the industry. and by of course a little help coming from you too.di nmn pwede iasa lahat kay guy. secondly after both of you managed to escape the industry. past will haunt the both of you back. be prepared. will the relationship be strong to withstand this blow? so if not. the ending will just be another cynical love story. the knight in shining armor and the damsel in distress. the guy most probably will just be recreating his own sense of self preservation. regardless of the present and future ma'am the past will always be a part of your life. we may tend to ignore but we can never forget. as i have mentioned above his pride ego and respect is at constant attack while you are still working in the industry. just my two cents. another love survivor here :wub:

very well said sir. I like what you have said in here "we may tend to ignore but we can never forget". Past is part of the present, we are not here when there is no past. But most of us lives in past issues. Acceptance here is the key for us to have successful relationship for this kind of industry. If he truly loves you he will accept and respect you for who you are. Set aside pride and ego. Edited by dslam