Blood Pressure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me as far as i get 8 hours of sleep my BP is stable to 120/80 with no food exemption i eat pork , shrimp crabs a lot. With no problem getting high blood

This is true. I had my annual physical exam and my BP is 140/100. I told the Dr.that maybe this is because I am on GY shift. Sabi ni Dr.hindi daw un dun. Our body needs 8 hrs of sleep. Regardless on how much is the cost the Dr.will give me in terms of medications it will not take effect. Dapat talaga meron 8 hrs. of sleep.

Supposedly don't take grapefruit while you're under statin meds. Something to do w/ sudden low blood pressure.

5mg is also the ideal measure of statin. 10mg is just too much. You can break the meds in half.

But exercise to lower cholesterol and eat less sugar or carbs. Meat is ok as long as its not the processed kind.

Fats wont stick to your system unless there is sugar or atarch to bind them. Avoid too much starchy foods.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 8:23 PM, bibongbibo said:

160/110 yesterday. wake up call na ata sakin to asking me to stop eating like how i eat now. 25 years old palang ako 

This is high considering your age. Try to seek consultation, might be some underlying med conditions, dieting will help but not solve this. Just my 2 cents