Pano Po Ba Pumasok Sa Motel?

• 3 weeks later...

for those who don't have cars...

just go to the counter like you're ordering food at a fast food restaurant. the attendants will ask you how many hours you're going to stay and what room do you want. most hotels have a list of hours vs. rooms so just imagine it like the menu at your favorite fast food joint. pay for the room, get the keys then walk to the door.

on checking out then just hand over the keys and step out of the motel and act as if nothing bad happened... coz there's really nothing wrong with checking in a motel...

because a motel is short for MOTORIST HOTEL... although our simple minded culture has branded it other wise.

Peace!!!

well actually you walk in and ask and if you have a car bahala na si roomboy.......the thing about it is bakit ka nahihiya na pumasok nang motel...either nahihiya ka na me kasama ka? or dahil malibog ka? motel were meant to be places na kung saan mapawi ang init nang katawan.... and rarely do people go in just to sleep....so majority of the people go there for the you know what..... so unless you are superkilala na sa motel na yun... i don't think the attendants or room boys would really care who you are unless you are a celebrity of sorts.... it's just a job to them...

so men if you are going with your partners of copulation to a motel ...wag mahiya but be none descript....you are just being you....PURE ANIMAL hehehhe

well actually you walk in and ask and if you have a car bahala na si roomboy.......the thing about it is bakit ka nahihiya na pumasok nang motel...either nahihiya ka na me kasama ka? or dahil malibog ka? motel were meant to be places na kung saan mapawi ang init nang katawan.... and rarely do people go in just to sleep....so majority of the people go there for the you know what..... so unless you are superkilala na sa motel na yun... i don't think the attendants or room boys would really care who you are unless you are a celebrity of sorts.... it's just a job to them...

so men if you are going with your partners of copulation to a motel ...wag mahiya but be none descript....you are just being you....PURE ANIMAL hehehhe

Thanks for the advice :evil:

Oh, hi Tessa!

pag papasok ka ng motel dapat alam mo kung magkano ang room rates. wag kang maniwala sa mga nakapaskil sa billboard nila. minsan pag pasok mo wala na yong murang room kaya dapat may pasobra ang pera mo. pero sa town & country sa sta mesa pag 3 hours ka lang yong 500 mo may sukli pa. ang mahal na motel yong sa anito at victoria court.

depende sa motel..kung motel na garage type eh di drive in ka lang may mga attendants naman na magguguide kung saang garage kayo pwede. If you're riding a taxi the roomboys will gide the taxi where to stop then they will open the door for you. they will guide you in your room. give your discount card if you have then they will leave you na to do whatever..kung motels with lobby and waiting area just go in the entrance they will great you naman then go to their counter..kapag marami tao may number sila wait for your turn, pick a room then pay them..kapag wala naman masyado tao eh di diretso ka na pick a room,pay then go to our room...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok na motel is EUROTEL in Cubao..

Pumasok kami then.. super bait ng guard at front desk.

I used my credit card para wala ng sukli-sukli pa.. pipirma lang ayos na..

Then binigyan kami ng key card.. ayus!!!

Tip lang.. Dapat be confident.. Act as if matagal na kayong pumupunta dun...

• 2 weeks later...

parang hindi pa nasagot ang tanong na ito:

if you went to a motel using a taxi, how do you get out using a taxi? siguro, when you ask for the bill, you tell the operator that you need a taxi? how will you know na ready na ang taxi when you check out?

well, ive been to a motel once, using my car (but not with my wife). i entered through the exit. buti na lang wala akong kasalubong. natawa yung guard.