Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

Sometimes kasi high maintenance ung mga magaganada eh.

Not necessarrily money, sometimes emotionally.

I actually want to swap my partner with this girl who's less maganda but shes really nice to be with, magaan kasama.

I almost did it years ago, however my mind changed when I realize I would miss out on the super awesome sex.

Reality i guess.

Edited by 9zkals

Imagine you have a beautiful and sexy or at least pleasant looking GF. Sexually one might say that getting it on would be easy due to her physical aspect. However, if the said GF is emotionally and mentally disconnected to you, you will end up not wanting to have sex with her. Now imagine a aesthetically challenge girl, but she connects to you emotionally and mentally, you would want to have sex with her more than girl no.1

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 years later...

Nagkakataon lang siguro minsan? It's not like some men go out of their way looking for "ugly" women. 

In my case (yes, handsome LOL) I've had flings and gfs who were described by other people na "parang di mo kalevel". Although I wouldn't call them "ugly" at all. Siguro, hindi lang yung typical expectation ng mga tao na ang maganda dapat maputi, matangos ilong, coca-cola body, etc. 

I was more attracted to their personalities rather than their faces. I liked that they were understanding of the things that I liked (music, art, etc). They were very malambing. One fling liked cooking for me. One ex-gf went to rock/metal concerts with me. All of them crazy wild in bed. 

I didn't end up with any of them, but for other reasons. Definitely not because some people considered them "ugly"

• Like (+1) 1

Beauty naman depends on a person's perspective eh. Minsan pwedeng hindi maganda sayo pero maganda para sakin.

Pero minsan yan kasi yung problema sa society. They mark girls as "ugly" depende sa standards nila.

I've seen a lot of women na sinasabihang ugly pero pag tinignan ko naman they are OK. actually some of them are very attractive pa nga para sakin. HOT ba.

siguro para sakin pumpangit lang ang babae kapag sobrang panget talaga ng ugali.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

gusto mo ba ung romanticized answer or ung practical na answer?

ang romantic na answer ay kapag in-demand ka, marrealize mo na mabilis lang pala magkaroon ng magandang GF. Wala kang ginagawa, sila pa kumakatok sa pintuan mo. Pero ang mahirap hanapin yung gusto talaga personality mo kasi nagkakasundo kayo

ang practical na answer ay, ang mga magaganda alam nila in-demand sila kaya theres not much room for compromise sa mga bagay na di kayo nagkakasundo. Sa huli kung gusto niyo tumagal, you'll submit to her. Kunwari kung nagtitipid ka at gusto mo magcommute kayo pero gusto nya kunwari mag grab, syempre at the back of her mind iniisip nya "kung pinatulan ko sana si ano, hindi naman ako ipapacommute nun". Labag yan sa kalooban nya and little frustrations like these accumulate 

Hmmm.

Well first off, beauty has always been and always will be subjective. Yung pangit sayo, maganda/igop (naks bagets) sa paningin ng iba. Second, some men after some time have learned to look past the facial or physical features of a woman. Third, some women regardless of how they look, either ooze with sex appeal or exude a very welcoming aura, pwede both or pwede more than that. Fourth, convenience, pwede rin dahil naging convenient sakanila yung relationship (interpret this as you will.) Dami pa pwede ilagay, irason, o kung ano man. Ang ganitong klaseng diskusyon ay pwede nga itopic sa inuman tapos umagahin ka na di ka pa tapos, because no individual is the same, everyone is unique, including their reasons for choosing a partner, pwede similar, pero hindi deadmatch.

Pero lastly, imho, timing.

This goes out to both men and women, timing, I believe most people who end up together met at the right time for their relationship to flourish. To romanticize things further, stars have aligned and their relationship was part of the universe's plan.

PS. in time pala most people's standards change, for example ako, dati mahilig ako sa maganda na matalino, ngayon, maganda, matalino, at malaki ang hinaharap (charizzz). HAHAHA! 🤪😝

• 3 weeks later...

I notice that too . . . here are some of their answers. 

- yon pangit, madalas hindi selosa  

- can cook, do housework, look after the kids 

- can help in business

- less likely to be tempted by other men 

- less likely to fall for other men 

- hindi ingitera, mind her own business lang 

- not likely to compare/judge husband with other men 

- not likely to squander hard earned money on things that depreciate quickly

Have you heard the song that runs like . . . 

'humanap ka ng pangit, at mahal mong tunay' 

Edited by johnlove
need to add something
  • 3 months later...

mga foreigner naman ang alam ko na may ganitong ugali. madaming ganun dito sa Pilipinas. yung maraming mga babae na masasabi na hindi naman usually kinoconsider na maganda ng kapwa nila mga Filipino. pero nagugustuhan daw sila ng mga foreigner at may mga pinakakasalan pa nga. siguro exotic lang talaga yung hanap ng ibang tao pagdating sa mga babae.

• 3 weeks later...