Women To Avoid - merged thread

Women to avoid? Aside from the physical aspects (bad odor, etc...) it's more of their attitude that makes them "avoidable" to the guys... For me , the nagging type really pisses me off big-time... It could be more (attitudes guys should avoid on women) but I think this is enough post for me on this topic...

Tim

Women to avoid? Refer to statement below:

"I do not discriminate against, or am I intolerant of, people on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, economic standing, educational attainment, entertainment preferences, fashion sense, physical abilities/disabilities, weight and body type, or political beliefs; it's the really stupid and ill-mannered ones I can't stand."

Enough said. B)

• 7 months later...

conceited women. women who think they are the center of the universe. those who have a sense of entitlement. iyong "the world owes me a living" and expect men to kowtow to their every wish.

also women who always want to be rescued, pretending they are weak so men would protect them. even when they are the harmful ones.

women who are lazy. who talk too much. who think they are always right.

women who are users. who use men to upgrade their lifestyle. who are bad influence to men. who are inconsiderate and make men spend a lot of money on them, even when they know these men are strapped for cash and have money problems.

:grr: :grr:

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Overly opinionated and vocal women

Avoid women that are overly assertive with their ideas and feelings. It's nice when your woman speaks her mind and lets you know what she wants, but if she keeps pounding it into your head, it will eventually get on your nerve.

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

It depends....cguro kasi iba iba yung case ng mga tao...but on my own account.Nagkaroon ako ng ex na feminist....napagbago ko siya and tinuruan ko siyang magbaba ng pride....sa simula madalas kami mag away ng opinion but ginawa ko eh e-enact ko yung mga opinions ko and na intindihan nya

those women who think they know everything..

"bili mo ako" type

maarte

yung feeling sila ang pinagaagawan nang mga lalake

social climbers

the one who uses sex as a weapon... ( use her but don't fall in love)

hahahaha! can totally relate to this one! :D

its a good thing she's gone.