Where Should You Go On Your First Date?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For a date, the type where you're really sure you want to be romantically involved with that person.

I've always been a fan of taking the girl out for dinner somewhere not too crowded or noisy.

With a nice coffee after. Then going for a walk, yung lakad talaga di yung "walk". hahaha

There is something about walking that clears my head and helps me focus on the person I'm with.

I just make sure safe, or well lit yung pupuntahan namin para di naman mapraning si ate... Tipong Ayala or BGC area. hehe!

Saan pa ba ok pumunta?

I agree. Wag magpabibo ng first date. Pag first date mo very expensive tapos the following dates modest, expect some disappointment. Don't set the bar too high.

Ako, depende talaga sa babae pero standard operating procedure ko in one of those restaurants in One Rockwell. Tahimik, not cheap but not extravagant as well. Tapos movie, tapos grocery. You get to know a lot about the person sa supermarket IMHO.

Pero it doesn't always go that way, and it also depends how much I'm into the girl and her personality. Yung isa na alam kong medyo adventurous, we went for a massage the first time we went out. Yung isa na medyo hapit sa gimmik, we went to a restobar in Greenbelt.

Eitherway, the important thing is you pay and make sure you have a good time regardless of the outcome. Kahit sa isawan pa iyang first date niyo, if you click, you will click. Although I'm a bit glad wala na ako sa dating scene. Costed me an arm and a leg when I was still dating, lalo na yung mga girls na sila mismo nagrrecommend ng pupuntahan (na mahal).