We Broke-up Because...

• 2 weeks later...

1st ex - he already have gf n pala.. :angry:

2nd ex - jst woke up and the love was gone.. batang isip p kse ako nun.. <_<

3rd ex - im still young & hes too aggressive & wanted to hve sex wid me :grr: kya na-turned off ako

4th ex - nde sya expressive bout his feelings, masyadong tahimik.. nde n lng umiimik. <_<

5th ex - nde ko pala pedeng turuan ang puso ko. :blink:

6th ex - he went back to his ex (poor guy) :(

7th ex - im jst too good for him.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

ex 1. we're too young to understand the difference bet. love and lust.

ex 2. She met another guy who has everything. (Anak ata nung may-ari ng chocolate factory)

ex 3. While I'm breaking my balls here in Canada to prepare for our future, shes having a wild time back home.... oouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (She's a friend of my cousin)

Ex No. 1 - Very thin emotional connection there.

Ex No. 2 - Same as the first one. Can't imagine being with him for long.

Ex No. 3 - Just some college adventure. Nothing fancy.

Ex No. 4 - We were supposed to get married. 6 Months before wedding date, I called the whole thing off. Realized I never loved him.

Ex No. 5 - Just some fling that got a tad serious. He got his girlfriend pregnant and I was already planning my wedding with Ex No. 4 (magulo ng slight ha, kase overlapping ng konti :D )

Ex No. 6 - He was too immature for me. We lived in together for a few months. Got tired of him so I sent him packing. :D

Ex No. 7 - Because he's married and I didn't want to deal with the pain any longer. Come to think of it, he was the only man (out of the 7) that I ever really loved. I still do, actually. But we're friends now.

Edited by MA
Ex No. 1 - Very thin emotional connection there. 

Ex No. 2 - Same as the first one.  Can't imagine being with him for long.

Ex No. 3 - Just some college adventure.  Nothing fancy.

Ex No. 4 - We were supposed to get married.  6 Months before wedding date, I called the whole thing  off.  Realized I never loved him.

Ex No. 5 - Just some fling that got a tad serious.  He got his girlfriend pregnant and I was already planning my wedding with Ex No. 4 (magulo ng slight ha, kase overlapping ng konti :D )

Ex No. 6 - He was too immature for me.  We lived in together for a few months.  Got tired of him so I sent him packing. :D

Ex No. 7 - Because he's married and I didn't want to deal with the pain any longer.  Come to think of it, he was the only man (out of the 7) that I ever really loved. I still do, actually.  But we're friends now.

Just curious........Do you have No.8 now?