Motorcycles and Scooters

On 4/1/2023 at 12:21 PM, glc69 said:

anyone have tried XSR900 or R9T? any suggestions?

R9T will be less maintenance due to having no chain. I kinda prefer the sound of XSR700 for the classic look because xsr900 sounds too much like a sportbike. You might also wanna look at the Husqvarna svartpilen

On 4/14/2023 at 10:53 PM, oriar said:

What the best brand motorcycles today 

google can help you choose for more opinions. but for personal preference, would go to Harley, BMW, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha then suzuki.  For less and cheap maintenance go for Honda. If you want fast Moto and have multiple friends and active groups, go for Kawasaki and Yamaha :)  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mostly pag city riding a scoot would suffice pang singit, weekend rides depends sa trip mo but for me mas relax the better. Maxi Scoot like the AK550, Kawa Z650, Honda CB650 to name a few... Sport bike a NO for me not good sa city traffic and occasional weekend drive sasakit likod ko 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mostly pag city riding a scoot would suffice pang singit, weekend rides depends sa trip mo but for me mas relax the better. Maxi Scoot like the AK550, Kawa 400/Z650, Honda CB650r to name a few... Sport bike a NO for me not good sa city traffic and occasional weekend drive sasakit likod ko 😁

The ultimate bike for me is TMAX/ADV750, Hypermotard at V4S