42 replies to this topic

#21 FNX

FNX

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3238 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:28 AM

ortigas home depot.. hmmm do they have hip hop nights/area?

#22 bboyglen

bboyglen

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

ortigas home depot.. hmmm do they have hip hop nights/area?

yup evry fri sat....

#23 richter

richter

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:51 AM

umm... is it just me who thinks this place has still a lot of work to do? di ako maka generalize since once pa lang ako nakapunta which was a friday night...

some of the things that I saw which was alright was, there were a lot of chicks, I think almost all the waitresses were pretty good looking, it was very spacious and the music was alright specially if your into popular RnB music...

things the could improve on...
1. for 200 entrance I got a glass of ICE TEA! WTF! siguro kasalanan ko din na di pa ko nakainom that night pero come on I felt it was a rip off :lol:
2. they didn't or haven't maximized the space yet.. parang pwede pang lakihan yung dance floor, lakihan yung bar, dadagan yung tables...
3. the attendants at the bar weren't attentive parang nasa isang side lang sila ng bar and di nila kinukuha yung orders ng mga tao sa kabilang side...
4. its called a superclub then why do I feel anything super about it.. :huh:

#24 SimonLeBon

SimonLeBon

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

umm... is it just me who thinks this place has still a lot of work to do? di ako maka generalize since once pa lang ako nakapunta which was a friday night...

some of the things that I saw which was alright was, there were a lot of chicks, I think almost all the waitresses were pretty good looking, it was very spacious and the music was alright specially if your into popular RnB music...

1. for 200 entrance I got a glass of ICE TEA! WTF! siguro kasalanan ko din na di pa ko nakainom that night pero come on I felt it was a rip off :lol:
2. they didn't or haven't maximized the space yet.. parang pwede pang lakihan yung dance floor, lakihan yung bar, dadagan yung tables...
3. the attendants at the bar weren't attentive parang nasa isang side lang sila ng bar and di nila kinukuha yung orders ng mga tao sa kabilang side...

This place is far be it from being done... They are not prepared to be called Superclub... It's more like.."a joint to just hang" ...you're better off going around the corner to Pier One and chillin' with your buddies.. Music is alright, but the ambience has to improve a bit... Not even close to any of the hip clubs out there... They need to give their staff a reality check and actually WORK for a living instead of just hangin' around one corner and talking about their patrons.. You're a bartender...ACT LIKE ONE.. Lastly, don't open if you ain't ready... s@%t, there's always DECADES just around the block.. It's small, but it's much cooler.. Just a thought ...PEACE.

#25 dyodyo

dyodyo

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:Business, Sports,

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:02 AM

I was in Jay j's 2 nights ago, some1 gave me a flyer of this superclub.. n0 entrance fee daw..? doublecheck ko nga tom..

#26 jErIcO09

jErIcO09

shut the f#ck up

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

ganun pa din ba dito? 200 entrance for 1 one iced tea lang? hehe...how about yung mga food dito ok ba? matagal ba ang service? naka recieve din kasi ako ng flyer nito eh..

#27 TF446

TF446

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

this club needs more improvement!!!!!!! yun lang..

#28 xxxPAPZxxx

xxxPAPZxxx

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

dami chix d2 :rolleyes:

#29 SonicCrew

SonicCrew

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

check out Buracroxy Bar (formerly dreams) but better coz they made it bigger... (front of Zirkoh) lots of chicks, no entrance, cool spot for hunting and gathering..buy 1 take 1 pa before 12!

#30 LucasJones

LucasJones

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

Alright..checked out this place last night. First and foremost, parking is a bitch if it weren't for valet.. Around 11 pm, forget about getting an easy space. You're better off handing your keys over to the attendant, which makes me wonder as well where they park the cars because it was jam packed.. Oh well..

Entrance is 200 a piece.. If you've ever been to any Quezon City bars (ie..timog..tomas morato area).. this was the kind of welcome that I got from this place. There were a lot of "kids".. I say kids because of the loud boisterous bickering at each other by the stairs leading up to the club and by the entrance to pay the fee.. It didn't look like they had a dress code because every hip hop hood poser wannabe was being let in.. I even saw a dude wearing shorts and what looked like running shoes.. Guys posing as Tupac's disciple with a two sizes too big hood shirt and low rider pants from tiangge.. I don't discriminate because I myself was wearing some fake ass jeans and shoes... Point is..it gave a different kind of class to the place.

One room on the right with glass walls...one room on the left that has an entrance inside.. This is what I believe are the vip rooms.. And what caught my eye was a printed white computer paper that states "NO SMOKING".. it was plastered against the walls.. almost every 5 feet of the walls.. I guess it meant inside those rooms... but most definitely not inside the main club...

The bar is what greets you at first. Having some experiences in this field, I actually thought that the bar was pretty cool. It was an oval shaped huge bar that had a pretty good 360 view of the whole place. Bartenders are a mix of guys and a girl...

Here's the clincher. When you pass the bar, thats when you'll see the dance floor towered by a white frosted wall that had two silhouetted girls dancing. On the dance floor were probably 20 girls, more or less, some grooving to the beat and others were just staring at the go go girls dancing behind the walls. They were dressed in a very skimpy outfit, but not borderline bikini, but enough to catch a Q-boy's attention. What bothered me was that it looked like some of these girls were just out from high school. Very young and quite naive. These ain't like the ledge girls from Embassy or Alchemy.. Kinda like the girls from Guilly's in Quezon City. And it looked like that they work for Empire to get the crowd dancing or just as eye candy. Caliber of girls? 6.

Behind the main dance floor was the vip area secured with red ropes. Didn't bother getting a table because there were only two of us. The VIP area was almost a useless space because not even half of it was occupied... I would say about a quarter of it was. This was around 1 am.

Crowd started picking up around 1:20 am. Locals and some stragglers that were expecting an Embassy feel. You'll be able to pin point them out from the crowd. Very easy.

I would have to say that music was pretty good. It mixes from House to Hip hop on a fly. Dj was actually, I think, was quite good with the transitions. Good mixing and no gliches.

Overall the whole place to me looked very interesting because it is an enormous space. I feel that, in order to get a better feel of the club scene, they have to maintain a strict ambiance. Good idea with the girls, but control it and maintain a classy look. Entrance fee was not bad, but they should include beer, and not just iced tea or rum & coke.. not good selections.. Better outfits for the staff... something a bit more hip. Lastly, they probably could also use a dress code...not a strict one like the other places....but more on the lenient side.. I know cause I myself hate dress codes... but it's there to create a better "feel" for the club and sometimes "safe". I'm sure a lot of restaurateurs will agree.

All places are different and we should be more far be it to compare them to any.. but I think that an establishment such as so should maintain a higher class, not necessarily in status, but in organization. You can be the hottest club in Makati, but if you're not feeling it, you're not gonna last. I know of small hip joints in Tondo that I've been to that are rockin'. They're not The Manor or Alchemy, but they know how to do it.

Empire's got a bit more to go and they would probably need to work on it soon to gain their investments back. They're almost there...

Peace.
Attached File  cocktails_and_dreams.jpg   37.58KB   6 downloads

#31 SigmundSMunster

SigmundSMunster

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Madali lang magscore dito, daming chicks, puro bata pa, konting inum lang tapos lipat sa motel na.

#32 bboyglen

bboyglen

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:05 PM

mga sir... every fri sat d2 ko.... cno pu2nta ?

#33 thobatzlibog

thobatzlibog

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

ako di pako makapunta dito wala kasama heheheh

#34 AlienNation45

AlienNation45

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:36 AM

well you should raise these to the management itself and not post it here coz its useless.. your post will not improve the bar itself...

check out Buracroxy Bar (formerly dreams) but better coz they made it bigger... (front of Zirkoh) lots of chicks, no entrance, cool spot for hunting and gathering..buy 1 take 1 pa before 12!

yah, same old bar that used to be dream1 and became (forgotten title) then now buracroxy.. wtf! maybe this bar ain't getting any attention from the socialites of QC or the rest of MM that is why they're always changing names...

Madali lang magscore dito, daming chicks, puro bata pa, konting inum lang tapos lipat sa motel na.

talaga lang bro ha.. ilan na ba ang ndali mo dito ?

anyway, this place is near the dorm of young girls as well as boys kaya expect nyo na marami talagang kids ang pupunta dito.. but anyways, who doesn't like kids right ? as long as they're at the right age then definitely its worth the bang.. :)

#35 antioquito

antioquito

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:03 AM

Mukhang inaamag mga threads natin for clubbing..

Fr naman bros!

#36 richter

richter

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:00 AM

well you should raise these to the management itself and not post it here coz its useless.. your post will not improve the bar itself...

went back here... well at least nagpalit na di na ice tea binigay sa akin :D

#37 onelove18

onelove18

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:26 PM

Empire is now renovating as of now. For the meantime yung 1st floor muna yung ginagamit(the former taboo). I have contacts for Guestlist so PM me kung interested kayo :)

#38 AnalFuhrer

AnalFuhrer

someone pls fuck my ass

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

went back here... well at least nagpalit na di na ice tea binigay sa akin :D

ano na binigay sayo bro ? isang basong tubig ? :rolleyes:

#39 amboyplayer

amboyplayer

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:34 PM

i've been wanting to check out this place...how about the brewery beer downstairs...is it good?

#40 MetroManilasexual

MetroManilasexual

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Gimmick, Fashion and Style, Music, Art, Business, Computers, Literature

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:50 PM

No dude but you can get in the guestlist so that the entrance will only be Php 100. Inclusive siya ng isang drink so pwede na rin. Php 200 pa rin ata if you are not on the guest list, though I'm not sure if may kasama siyang two drinks or one lang.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users