All About Soulmates  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in soulmate? Or have you found one?

• Yes
    • One

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

May japanese story na somehow we are binded by a red ribbon to someone and we are bound to meet. Siguro kung hindi man love cguro they are to play a significant role in your life.

I thought I was happy, I thought she was happy, I thought kami na talaga, it seemed like nothing coukd tear us apart. But somehow things changed and although it hurt a lot when we parted ways, we learned so much that it made us a better person, not because of the pain that we felt but because of the love that we had.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes. But it's really a question of Self. An invitation to begin exploring the mysteries of our souls. And if you really want a soulmate, get to know your soul first.

Unfortunately, you can’t choose your soulmate.

"An invitation to begin exploring the mysteries of our souls"

It takes time and patience to recognize a soul mate. But those who are in the highest level of intuition, it's easy for them to recognize because they have an inner knowing that they have been predestined to meet this person and that they can now go about the business of fulfilling their soul purpose and mission in the physical world.
;)

Much better if you look or has found your twin flame. Soulmates is basically that--it is your mate, though that doesn't mean that that soulmate would be for life. There are soulmates who will only journey with you up to a point; once both of you have accomplished your goals, you go your separate ways. And you can meet more than one soulmate in your life. However, there is only one twin flame for you, since a twin flame or twin soul is basically the other half of your soul. But it doesn't mean that once you meet your twin soul, it would be easy: it will depend whether you are the chaser or the runner. Meeting your twin soul can be shocking, especially if you're not prepared for it, so it can be confusing if you see someone who you feel is really for you but he or she avoids you or tries to distance from you, even though you feel that attraction is more than just physical and you know or feel he or she also feels the same way. It might be he or she is your twin soul, but as a runner he or she is so shocked at meeting his or her other self that the tendency of the runner is to distance themselves, at least until the time that they come to terms or has a soul awakening and begins to accept you as his or her twin soul.

yes, but what if your soulmate is married to someone, is the one you reject because she/he is ugly, is the one you overlook when you riding a bus/taxi or the one that's there but you choose the wrong person. It's too deep that I can swim actually on my own post lol jk, but I believe in soulmate :)

yes, but what if your soulmate is married to someone, is the one you reject because she/he is ugly, is the one you overlook when you riding a bus/taxi or the one that's there but you choose the wrong person. It's too deep that I can swim actually on my own post lol jk, but I believe in soulmate :)

I think di naman necessary na romantically linked kayo ng soulmate mo. Parang sa Hinduism, pag na reincarnate ka, di laging sa isang body lang. Minsan parts of your soul goes to different bodies. Kaya yung mga nakakuha ng parts ng soul ay mga soulmate(s) mo

I think di naman necessary na romantically linked kayo ng soulmate mo. Parang sa Hinduism, pag na reincarnate ka, di laging sa isang body lang. Minsan parts of your soul goes to different bodies. Kaya yung mga nakakuha ng parts ng soul ay mga soulmate(s) mo

Thanks bro, may nalaman ako na bagong perspective sa soulmate not only romantically, kudos to you sir. :)

• Like (+1) 1